I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's

i would slap that bitch with a fresh tuna, turn his business and sell used panties in there

Working with special needs people can be very frustrating

if a dutch girl can do it I'm sure I could handle it

They didn't say how much he paid his workers. They probably make minimum wage for a while. Working 12 hours a day for minimum wage under autistic supervision doing the menial task of cutting fish and cooking rice sounds like a pretty fucking retarded deal that only a japan obsessed weeb would fine honorable in any way. Work ethic is nice but Jiro gave up his life because he's a retarded ass jap. He didn't even raise his kids. I feel bad for his wife. Well, maybe she gets to spend all the money and fucks other guys while Jiro is working all day every day except on sunday.

>sushi apprentice
>paid

user...

>makes 600 dollars an hour
>doesn't pay his apprentices
I would believe it. Stupid fucking jap work ethic is detrimental to their society. No wonder everyone escapes into anime and video games and doesn't give a fuck about girls and babies.

What do you think of my Sushi Jiro-sensei?

2/10 too american
what the fuck is all that shit just eat the raw fish and rice you stupid nigger. get taste.

Didn't they say in the documentary that all those guys under him don't make anything? Japs are literally evil when it comes to work ethics.

Otaku are a small % of society.

What does not getting paid have to do with work ethics? This is plain slavery.

How do they make their living?

I'm a video game playing anime watching man going my own way and I don't consider myself an otaku. Otaku are extreme. Even normalfags don't want to make baby in this climate

Will he become a bitter old man like his father when he gets older?

While over the top rolls like this can be good, I fucking hate when they add all those extra garnishes to the plate for no fucking reason. Yeah I'm totally gonna eat these origami lemon rinds, shit heads.

Hopefully his father will die and he will get all the inheritance and will close the sushi place up and move to coasta rica and fuck bitches all day. Having such an autistic father, he deserves it already.

>what does forcing people to slave away their life for zero pay have to do with ethics?
Gee whizz, user, I have no idea.

i'd alpha the fuck out of him and he wouldn't do shit about it. if he piped up i'd snap his back like bane in tdkr

Seriously, the way he feeds his customers is so inhospitable and standoffish for no reason. I would seriously be uncomfortable eating at his restaurant. I'd spill my drink all over his kitchen before leaving. Waht a faggo

>a bald jap

No wonder he's so ruthless

How would he react if you took out a bottle of Sriracha and put some on your Sushi?

>tfw want to visit the restaurant but also want the son to be free

you are right, I don't speak Japanese

>I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working

Pretty much

Go to your local asian food store and buy some frozen tuna and thaw it in warm salt water. It'll only cost you 15 bucks and it only be marginally worse than Jiro's sushi. you can eat it in your own home without having an autistic bald jap stare you down

It'd be hilarious to see someone bring a mini bottle of ketchup to his place and smother his sushi in it.

>That noodle hanging off the plate

>someone bring a mini bottle of ketchup to his place and smother his sushi in it

Jiro would probably unsheathe his katana and cut off that guy's head

fpbp

I'd defend myself with the fork and knife I brought with me to eat ketchup sushi like a civilized person.

"do the same shit 10 more years even though is perfect now but who gives a fuck I'm not paying you anyway"

>makes thousands of dollars a day
>to autistic too take a vacation day
>never has the opportunity to spend it
>leaves it all to his wife who has been having multiple affairs for the last 20 years and to children who hate his guts for being an autistic no fun allowed ultra faggot
I HATE THIS STUPID JAP REEEE

But I can also get all-you-can-eat sushi for $15 at my local sushi buffet

but it's made by unwashed dog eating chinks with week old rice. I've never had good sushi at those buffets. When you make your own rice and buy the high quality fatty tuna from the chink store and use some real wasabi it's probably just as good as jiro sushi. The only problem is you will have a limited selection of rolls instead of getting weird shit like octopus and squid and roe

>average jap family

sushi with eel is best sushi

This guy here, Daisuke Nakazawa, has a place in Manhattan now. It's definitely a cool experience if you're comfortable with spending $150+ on one meal.

I'm glad he made it, he seemed like a bro with a real passion for his work.

He seems like he's really cool. He jokes around while making the sushi and is always smiling. The opposite of Jiro.

>I bet most of you pussies wouldn't last a day working at Jiro's
I'd put in an amount of effort relative to my salary. I bet it's not even that high.

I wouldn't put any effort in working for free for some autistic jap everyones hates.
I bet his wife cucks him with wang thundernoodle

You're right, I wouldn't, because under Jiro I probably wouldn't even be getting paid

I feel like it wouldn't be THAT hard to wash rice. Which is all those shiteaters let you do for the first three years anyways.

>noodle
>not knowing what shredded daikon looks like

They actually do it for free, like our beloved janitos.