You are going to church this morning right Sup Forums?

You are going to church this morning right Sup Forums?

This is a Christian board after all.

Yes, I went to mass at 10 am. Loved it like always.

>This is a Christian board after all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but i'm a Buddhist

Matthew 6:5-6

God is everywhere

Get out, newfag!

Ofc I went to mass.

Im already here bru

Friendly reminder that lutheranism is the only acceptable denomination in the current year of which we live.

>yes, I like to be told by someone else what to think and what to do

Do they hand out muslim fet to lick instead of wine drinking yet?

>that pic

I guess I'm a marxist now.

I'm satanist.

Wish I could. Have extreme anxiety and don't know anything about church

I don't about the US, but churches are a scam here.

Sup Forums is my church.

Thinking about being baptized and confirmed (I'm 21). Can I do it with no audience or anything like that, just alone with a priest? It's a protestant church if that makes a difference.

Tbqhwy this frog man boy has performed more miracles in my lifetime than Christianity ever has so I think I might convert

how embarrassed would it be if you were in Hell constantly hearing the passage about false miracle workers deceiving people and your false Miracle Worker was a cartoon frog posted ironically on a Japanese image board

kek is the true lord, you are all heretics

No, I'm going to the mosque that was recently build out of the remains of an old church that was bombed during WII. I am formerly from a protestant family but I've recently expressed interest in Islam

Wish me luck!

good luck, hope you make it to your profaned altar in time to bow down before your distant idol. Tash is hungry

I'm at work.

Praise Kek.

Lord kek forbids work though

Don't end up alone with a priest, user. He'll fuck you in the ass.

>1 post by this ID

When will these "KIKE ON A STICK" fags learn that Sup Forums is the channel of communication between moloch KEK and his followers. KEK, does not take heresy lightly.

>Jesus was a jew

Fuck off , it was never a christian board

Yes leaving in about 20 min

Been atheist for a while, but I've considered returning to Catholicism. The world is fucked up, and I could use God in my life right now.

Waiting for another half hour until I head to 10am service. I'll give a recap on the sermon and readings later today when I return.

Fuck "kek"
Aka lucifag

>hate filled board
>Christian

Sure thing pal

> nobody checking my repeating integers

>checking your own repeating numbers
Degenerate, m8

Sadly, there is no reformed church in my city.

Fuck off, commie