What would you change?

What would you change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PXn42cEJ6SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

About the movie?

Personally I'd just remove the whole Doomsday subplot and focus purely on the TITLE of the movie. Either Batman goes overboard and kills Superman, or does a Dark Knight Returns like thing where he brings him to the inch of defeat but lets him live. Then we can TEASE Lex's creation of Doomsday to be the villain the Justice League rallies to fight. Make Lex and Doomsday have their own movie to hash out their characters.

>What would you change?

The director, the producers, and the screenwriters

No doomsday

batman sympathizing with luther and vice versa

batman kills the fucking superman after that extremely satisfying beating, not with a spear too, but with a knife, cut off his head and hold it proud, like with animal trophies; or like kryptonite-infused knuckledusters or something, so it's even more satisfying

also Zod looks fucking retarded, what's with that haircut and idiotic beardpatch?

I'd add a line about Zod's snapped neck and pretend I'm a brilliant writer because of it.

Turn it into a batman movie stylized like sin city

Batman into Iron Man

Honestly the whole Doomsday shit reeked to me of studio execs crying because 'Marvel has big CGI monster fights so we need to as well'

I'd disperse the JL reveals throughout the movie. Maybe show Lex watching one, Bruce watching another, and Diana watching the last two.

Other than that, not one damn thing.

Remove Wonder Woman outside of a Diana cameo.
Remove dream sequences.
Remove Doomsday.
Remove Lois' entire pointless subplot.

Only the last half hour. It turned into a Marvel shitfest with the amorphous CGI monster fight. Everything up til then was great.

this
only the cameos were bad

These

Also

Make plot more coherent, get rid of Scoot McNairys character or don't actually blow him up with zero consequences to the plot/Put Batman and Superman on a course to fight each other with 1 reason not 30 different micro reasons and then have Luthor make them fight anyway because Martha

Have Lex's transformation into insane genius take place sooner (And actually show it on screen not on a youtube clip)

Remove all JL cameos
Don't kill Superman at the end of the fucking SETUP movie in an attempt to give the movie some emotion
Make the fight climax of Act 3
More Batman Detective Work, more Superman Investigating.

Call it Batman vs Superwoman and have it be about Batman and Superwoman struggling to not admit that they're super in love. The whole film will have a deeply erotic undertone. The symbolism of Batman kryptonite rod will be more phallic. The toilet fight scene will just be them fucking. Then they'll save everyone as an effective team and then procreate and create the next generation of perfect humans.

Tldr: i want to fuck antje traue

Literally nothing.

The movie is perfect. That's right. Perfect. Flawless.

And it will only get better as time passes, and the DC Universe expands. Because a lot of it will tie back to this movie, and how well it handled everything in hindsight.

It's a perfect movie, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it.

You found the pilot she's in yet? It's called Oasis and it's looking bretty good.

>remove the color de-saturation filter so everything doesn't look like it's covered in soot
>fire Henry Cavill
>replace Henry Cavill's angsty edgelord SuperJesus character with Superman
>fire Ben Afleck
>replace Ben Afleck's angsty edgelord soldier-man-with-gun "1% is an absolute" character with Batman
>Fire Jesse Eisenberg
>replace Jesse Eisenberg's angsty edgelord "GOD IS DEAD!" character with Lex Luthor
>Remove "Cave Troll" from Lord of the Rings
>Replace with Doomsday
>Remove all shitty Justice League "forshadowing" that's only in there to sell future movies that haven't been made yet
>Remove all dream sequences
>Remove Wonder why this bitch is even here Woman
>REMOVE MARTHA (possibility: replace with Mothra?)
>Remove Reporter Woman Who's Only In This Flick To Get Kidnapped
>Remove Turkish Airlines? Turkish Airlines. What excited me most about Turkish Airlines was their international reach. The best part of working with Turkish Airlines was- *BANG*
>Execute Zack Snyder, track down and destroy ever copy of every one of his flicks, as well as any trace of his ever existing (this has the added benefit of making the world a better place)

Now the movie isn't neccesarily good but at least it won't be an insult to human intelligence and will have some kino potential

I actually agree with this. People bitching about the things it didn't show have forgotten what world-building looks like when it's not exclusively conducted in after-credit scenes.

Just watched the trailer. She's gonna breed a new human colony = kino confirmed.

youtu.be/PXn42cEJ6SI

get Matthew Vaughn to direct Man of Steel and prevent this kino shit from ever coming into existence

no superpowers
no wacky technology
no actors/actresses

Everthing except Affleck, Cavill, Fishbourne and Irons.

>fire Henry Cavill
Cavill is the perfect Superman
>fire Ben Afleck
Affleck is the perfect Batman
>Fire Jesse Eisenberg
i could understand that but no
>Remove "Cave Troll" from Lord of the Rings
he's gonna come back and evolve and btw he already did during the fight
>Remove all shitty Justice League "forshadowing" that's only in there to sell future movies that haven't been made yet
teasing what's coming next is not always a bad thing
>Remove all dream sequences
i can undestand that, it's a bit confusing for the audience
>Remove Wonder why this bitch is even here Woman
why ?
>REMOVE MARTHA (possibility: replace with Mothra?)
the "martha" thing wasn't bad but the flow was not perfect
>Remove Reporter Woman Who's Only In This Flick To Get Kidnapped
did you even watch the movie ?
>Remove Turkish Airlines?
why ?
>Execute Zack Snyder, track down and destroy ever copy of every one of his flicks, as well as any trace of his ever existing (this has the added benefit of making the world a better place)
leave the kinoisseur alone

> >Remove Turkish Airlines? Turkish Airlines. What excited me most about Turkish Airlines was their international reach. The best part of working with Turkish Airlines was- *BANG*

That wasnt in the movie though

The Director.
Also nice digits.

>Remove Wonder Woman outside of a Diana cameo.
Correct, I suppose
>Remove dream sequences.
>The apocalypse one was pretty good, but I agree about the other one
>Remove Doomsday.
Absolutely
>Remove Lois' entire pointless subplot.
Wrong, that should be cut a little but not removed.

alright zack, thats enough out of you.

wrong
wrong
>i admit you're correct but i want to suck Zack's cock
haha okay
>"Putting comercials in a movie is good
>i admit you're correct but still disagree with you overall
Why is she even there?
>the "martha" thing wasn't bad
Did you? oh wait she grabs a thing out of the water at the end MY BAD ESSENTIAL
>Putting comercials in a movie is good
>babby's first Christ allegory is kino

man sometimes the viral shills in this place are just blatant and shameless

>Constant establishing shots of Turkish Airlines airplane wasnt in the movie
>Turkish Airlines: bringing you exactly where you need to be, safely
>wasn't in the movie

haha okay.
every Airplane scene is there to advertise Turkish Airlines.

> >Turkish Airlines: bringing you exactly where you need to be, safely
> >wasn't in the movie

flew over my head desu. I googled it, and found some shit, but that seems to be a superbowl commercial or something? that definitely wasnt in the movie.

Superman punches a hole through Batman's head.

I'd rewrite the big fight to give Bats some more depth and Supes clear motivation.

>people saying the characters lack motivation when they literally address their grievances to the audience through other characters

Holy kek, sauce?

it's from a comic book

>every Airplane scene is there to advertise Turkish Airlines.

That was my overall point. The Turkish Airlines plane bringing Wonder Woman exactly where she needed to be while keeping all it's passengers safe and comfortable (and with a stupidly enormous amount of cabin space, seriously in the movie the plane is a goddamn palace) is nothing but advertising.

It's not like this is the only example of Snyder's Adam Sandler-esque levels of shameless advertising. In the beginning of the movie Batman drives a shitty SUV instead of the Batmobile, and it performs flawlessly of course.

And let's not forget "Oh him? Yeah he works at the iHop down the street. See that iHop over there? That's where this character works. At the iHop." Next scene "welcome to iHop can I take your order?"

You snider shills are so goddamn deluded it's not even funny.

>implying Snyder fans know what that is

>"Ewww, what's with all the colors in this? Why isn't anyone moping around? Ugh, expressive and interesting characters, why would anyone read this trash? There's not even any blatant Christian symbolism WTF"

Thing is, I just recently watched the Ultimate Edition for the first time and I didnt notice any turkish airlines shilling, and I'm usually very perceptive in those things

like, it was in a FEATURETTE, does it count? also, what ihop? what character? i dont remember that either

Go away Snyder

hahaha what a silly joke, what are the fucking chances that actual Zack Snyder browses Sup Forums and replies in this thread? I'm not Zack Snyder I promise, and if I was I wouldn't post here, just silently observe and learn what I can.

>autism : the post

pretty high considering he doesn't really seem to give a shit about any sort of craft.

Take my time with Batman, maybe even a solo film before BvS. They were onto something with the 9/11 themes in regards to Batman's downfall/more frequent murder - it could've been interesting if they took their time and truly embrace a narrative that somewhat mirrored the West's foreign policy post 9/11.

Also remove the Doomsday shit, not every Superhero should end with a giant battle.

Yeah, but Nolan's the perfect cape director, right?

Nolanfags are the worst.

Make more of the movie about Clark Kent investigating Bruce Wayne, have a scene where he goes to Wayne Manor and interacts with Alfred, possibly getting some context behind Bruce's past. It's at this point I'd actually put the Wayne murder scene, but only as a quick flashback, to establish what happened and the "Martha" thing. Clark while talking to Alfred would be looking around with his X-ray vision, and see the Batcave, confirming Bruce's identity.

Remove the Batmobile scene, have Batman infiltrate the White Russian, and get his hands on the Kryptonite there. Take his warehouse fight scene and graft it to this part. Superman would show up to stop Bruce just as he's branding or breaking the last dude, and tell him to quit that shit. "The Bat is dead, bury it" line works a lot better if Superman were to catch Batman doing some questionable shit, like branding a criminal. This would be the point where Batman actually unveils the Kryptonite, which would cause Superman horrific pain, and make him fall off the boat to get away.

At this point, the idea of Batman being a real threat to Superman is established, and Superman now has to wrestle with his own mortality, in addition to the added pressures of how the world is seeing him.

The rest of the movie pretty much goes as it originally did, though the warehouse scene of Batman saving Martha would go a bit differently, probably make use of the Batmobile since I took that scene out.

nothing.

Literally nothing.

If Snyder could, he should ad back the scenes he removed and make it a 4+ hour film.

This

thanks man that was the best laugh I've had all week