/slav/

is it posible to immigrate into white russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/slovakia/trivia.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=aRkOLL9aP54
youtube.com/watch?v=3DOCoLt7RUk
youtube.com/watch?v=CxZgBXcDH_Q
strawpoll.me/14331015/
youtube.com/watch?v=YDUSXPXf6D8
youtube.com/watch?v=ddCsOTWz7gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF mongrel

>wanting to immigrate to a commie country

not for you turk, Belarus is pure country

Ne

Pretty sure the Poles invited plenty of Lipka Tatars and Jews to Minsk in the olden days.

eternal polak

first president of israel is from belarus

but NOW its pure country no balkans allowed

>Last bastion of true commienism
Ehh, pass

Into what?

>butthurt because america isn't the promised land anymore

slovakia has the highest amount of gipsy DNA in europe

i still like slovakia though, especially your language

Slovakia is heavily influenced by Hungary and Romania culturally, and yet here they are calling people impure.

>slovakia has the highest amount of gipsy DNA in europe
source? Because it’s you balkaroaches to always get that
They were glassed after the Polish Commonwealth was purged

t. serveroach
Hope Domobranci will kill your immigrant ass

ah, the ignorant life of a non-slav

just look at the map user

>slovakia has the highest amount of gipsy DNA in europe

lol what, we have most gypsies maybe % wise, but they are isolated from normal people

influenced by Hungary vs influenced by Turkey lol, i sure as hell know which to pick

and romania lol????

eupedia.com/slovakia/trivia.shtml

According to a 2009 Y-chromosomal study, Slovaks have the highest percentage of Gypsy (Romani) genes of all non-Gypsy populations in Europe. As much as 2.5% of Eastern Slovak male lineages belong to the distinctive Romani haplogroup H1a (as opposed to under 1% of the Romanians).

we don't have gipsy dna, the H gene is almost non existent here, we have noble middle eastern influence wich spread from persia

>we don’t have gypsy dna
Roach please

what? some guy from the balkans has 0.1% south asian dna? i bet he looks like a nigger. to the concentration camp with him

>Eastern Slovak

not Slovaks

Jaz sem Slovenec, ne pa nekakšen Balkanec. Balkansko znam toliko, da se za silo sporazumem ali pa kaj preberem če je treba, to je pa tudi vse, kar imam za opraviti s ta južnimi. Ne vem pa o kakšnih domobrancih to govoriš. Domobranci je bilo ime, ki si so ga nadeli izdajalci med drugo svetovno vojno, a ti so bili s porazom Nemčije prisiljeni zbežati iz države in le redki od njihovih potomcev se še imajo za Slovence, kaj šele, da bi živeli tukaj.

Not pure in race? Do die.

>we wuz white
Fuck off balkaroach. You all are considered subhuman shitskin filth in Russia, Belarus, Baltic’s etc

prau za prau vndrle sploh matjaž andraž

>white russia
no such thing

I suppose you could. But why would you want to?

we are the optimal mix of the white and brown race and proud of it

also the tallest (and strongest) in the world

they have a great leader

also i don't want to be recruited by nato in the war to come

Don't hate, embrace the qt's instead.

Aww...nobody knows us like you do.

easy but y tho

I want to go too

>implying you wouldn't even if you're a bitter slavicised Finn

Why Macedonians are so powerful they made Hilary lose the election

What the heck, why are they so dark, i thought it was more or less of a meme

macedonians are so powerful that they conquered the persian empire, get your facts straight

the sunlight is really strong here

True I was only bringing up recent news.

The also were the cause of the two Balkan wars so the place must be really nice and bountiful. A Helen of the Balkans

Strong enough to turn your eyes and hair black?

Sun is just as strong or stronger here. That's just genetics

Da

>nice and bountiful

they have some pretty nature, not so much natural resources, but those wars were fought because the budapest - belgrade - thesaloniki road goes through macedonia

Know the difference betwen Dalmatians/Herzegovinians and continental Croats, it might save your life (because Dalmatian girls are hotter).

I don’t care, quit cherrypicking

fpbp

Croatians are whiiiiiite!

have you ever seen the blond girls from those areas? they are very rare, but hot af

is femdom popular in Croatia?

SLOVENIANS ARE... brown?

youtube.com/watch?v=aRkOLL9aP54

But I lub Russia(ns) ;_;

Oto Pestner is an actual gypsy, but he is also one of our greatest festival singers. A Tom Jones cover doesn't really do him justice, so here's his brightest moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DOCoLt7RUk

But yes, many Slovenians are as swarthy as hell.

Because those “Slovenians” are serbshits, toniblers, italoniggers and croats lol

kurva anyatok

Grohar is a very Slovenian surname (and so is Dremelj) so idk. Some of us, including myself, are just descended from ancient Mediterranean populations and that's OK.

>tfw no Croatian hapa gf

>surname
Doesn’t mean she doesn’t have shitskin ancestors lmao
>including myself, are just descended from ancient Mediterranean populations and that's OK.
Nah that means that you are a subhuman mongrel squaring on Crantanian and Kjakavian lands. Gas yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=CxZgBXcDH_Q
my favorite slovenian girl

she is "serbian" but obviously hungarian

They are both quite ugly, but that ukranian “girl” takes the cake, wow

cute :3

Apparently her dad is Hungarian (her surname is Horvat lol), but her manner and accent are 100% Ljubljana. I don't watch her videos cause I can't stand her alt-right bs.

There are nude too :o

i never see czech people on the internet.

i see more slovaks than czechs

what do czech people do all day? what's wrong with you?

They are on the Czech streets

>do all day!
Drink, smoke and play games i guess, what else is there to do. But yeah, we are quite unfunny and uninteresting tbqh, german genes i think

Croatia should be the richest Balkanian country. If you're a communist, you should move to North Korea. If you are a nazi, you should move to Russia. If you like slavic women, you should invite one to your country and marry. If you are afraid of earthquakes, I don't know where you can move to.

Do they even accept anyone in NK?

Doubt it

Croatia's industry got fucked over cause it was an officially designated warzone until 1883 or sth and its natural resources can't match Slovenia's many coal, quicksilver and lead mines. We had mining operations from the 15th century onwards while Croatia was being ravaged by brown Mongols.

Why do slavs chimp out and infight so much

I should add that all of Slovenia's heavy industry and mines are in the Alpine part of the country and none in the southern Dinaric part, which is all the Balkan states have. I guess the Dinarics just aren't very rich in resources, or Bosnia wouldn't be where it is today and 75% of Croatia's GDP wouldn't be created by tourism.

Romania has produced some of the best examples of Slavic chimplords known to history like Vlad Dracul and Mihai Viteazul (note that both their names are part Slavic and both were known for leading massive chimpouts and then dying, leaving their country in shit), so you tell me.

>Croatia should be the richest Balkanian country.

like that's a hard thing to be. look at our rivals. it's still not rich enough to stop 100 000 people emigrating each year, and i'm obviously not going to stay here and pay the pensions for a million of old people all by myself

>communist, you should move to North Korea.

i'm not a communist ,but i really like lukashenko's politics. i don't like north korea

>If you are a nazi, you should move to Russia
not a nazi either but if you are such unwelcoming bastards im obviously going to russia

>If you like slavic women
yep

> invite one to your country and marry
nope

This.

because of the idiotic catholic / orthodox divide

yes. there were some iron and gold mines in the dinarics in the medieval times, but they are all depleted by now

we could do some other type of industry, but we don't have enough western european dna to be that cerative

So what’s up with Croat chick and femdom? I need a bossy racist girlfriend from that region

>they have a great leader
>also i don't want to be recruited by nato in the war to come
ah right yes you're a fucktard

good thread

women of the dinaric race are thought to be the most dominant , so you should got to dalmatia or herzegovina

but that's just a theory

HEY ESCLAVOS VOTE FOR ISRAEL

strawpoll.me/14331015/

explain yourself

easy choice
voted for memedonia

You mean they like to be the Man of the relationship or possessive of their Men?

it means that she would be fucking some dominant nigger, while you would be a cuckold as always

Belarus is a country of migrants. Why should we be welcoming?

i-migrants or e-migrants?

it's biology, they just have more testosterone than other women. they can direct that agression in any direction they choose. towards men or women

but, they are mostly not the man of the relationship because the dinaric men are even more dominant

He's a western sissy so she'll dominate him ez

why there?
are they okay and attracted to guys who are okay to be the lead part in the relationship?

that doesn't make sense. if you are all migrants, than you aren't connected to the land and don't mind other migrants

that's the center of the dinaric area
montenegro too

just be rich and they'll mary you

that’s goldigging though. I’m young, fairly attractive although a manlet for your area. any idea how to approach that issue? are they direct about discussing relationships and taking charge the moment you start talking to them or more polite reserved type?

I like aggressive women. She is challenging and that is attractive.
No Greece. There are 2 types of American Men. The immature Men that you see on tv; and those who reject the current emasculated culture. I am from Texas and Men here are raised to be Men, not fags.

>you aren't connected to the land and don't mind other migrants
No. You won't be able to escape from your problems, croatian.

just come to croatia and try to hit on some women, and then you'll fail but atleast you will have a nice vacation

but seriously what’s a good way? What about the mentality?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDUSXPXf6D8

>PUA
maaaan. party crazed drunks are not my type

Pacan why not friend some Croatians on вк
for example
/id170083071

shit inactive account?
but still, there have to be some

>Russia
>able to resist Estonians
Look how fucking white we are. Haha fucking Russians. You will never be as white.
youtube.com/watch?v=ddCsOTWz7gI

don’t think that it can work good without fuck ups
but I want dark and aggressive Croatian mistress

>don’t think that it can work good without fuck ups
What can you lose anyway