Who gets out next?

Who gets out next?

Jaguars

bills

Rutgers

Jags, followed by Bills

What was the team before the Iggles to get out? Saints?

Seahawks

xehawks

Seahawks

vikes

>Eagles
>Patriots
>Broncos
>Patriots
>Seahawks
>Ravens

What? Its literally only two. unless you're referring to a different 6 year stretch?

>6 year stretch where 5 (FIVE) teams got their first owl

Was this the best time in NFL history

Loins

falcons or vikings methinks

I think he's talking about
>broncos
>broncos
>rams
>ravens
>patriots
>buccaneers

DAILY REMINDER
WITH THE EAGLES WIN
THE MINISOMALIA DYKQUEENS
ARE THE ONLY TEAM LEFT
WITH AN ALL TIME
POSITIVE WIN-LOSS RECORD
AND NO
ZERO
E
R
O
SUPERBOWL WINS

ALL THOSE OTHER TEAMS HAVE A LOSS MAJORITY ALL TIME RECORD SO THEY ARE EXCUSED

>it will never be bolt mans turn

I JUST WANT A FUCKING TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK SPANOS AND FUCK THAT ENTIRE FRONT OFFICE.

>gets four chances
>blows all of them
>since then once a decade they are allowed to win the division and embarrass themselves in front of everyone yet again.

Feels good desu. Watching the viks suffer brings me joy.

Los Panthers de Carolina

Definitely browns

>2019 superb owl champs
>Browsns
>AFCCG is Tits vs Browsns
>Superb owl is Loins vs Brwosns

I want to believe

Jags

Ugh.

I'm terrified it'll be the fucking Chorgers cuz they have dat LA money now.

Toxins/Panthers right behind, gotta see how their offseason goes. Also big markets (for you).

same senpai
same

the astros uncursed houston so I'll say the texans

>LA money
No one in LA actually likes or wanted the Chargers though

Jags, Texans, Tits.
3 years ago I wouldn't have believed it.
But somehow the AFC south is on the rise.

this but unironically

As an Iggles fan?

Chargers. Rivers deserves one.

Jags

as an igglesfan this happening shit on me worse than any orson meme ever could, this and the Saints a few years later

I watched so many years of the Pats Bucs and Saints and Rams being total garbage in the late 80s/90sand they still got to eat before us

BROWNS FOR DA LAND

Cool looking birds top left

Browns will literally be the last franchise to ever win the Owl.

Jets and Chiefs might as well belong here

As a chargers fan I have already reserved myself to the fact that with this front office and coaching staff there is no way Rivers will ever win an owl with the Chorgors. They had their shot when LT was still with them and now that era is over.

It will NOT be:

Bengals
Browns
Lions
Chargers
Titans
Bills

false

Ad viks and good list.

This is true, but this is America. If we don't like something, rich people just keep spending more money until we give in.

Murphy's Law says it will now DEFINITELY be one of these teams, particularly if you save a screencap.

In order I expect it to be;
Texans - Competent front office, exciting QB prospect
Falcons or Lions - Franchise QB and not much else, it's entirely probable the stars align similarly to how they did for Peyton and the Colts.
Bills - Front office finally seems to have gotten their shit together, they're probably gonna get their QB situation figured out right as Brady and Belicheck retire. Meaning their division competition will be the dumpster fire Jets, the Lelphins, and a directionless Pats, easy playoff berths mean a greatly increased chance to win an owl.

After that we're talking 20~25 years into the future by which point no one currently in the league will still be playing. Good luck predicting that shit.
[spoiler]Panthers are in the process of imploding, Jags are a fluke, Bungles are the Bungles, The Browns will always be the Browns, Vikings will thoroughly fuck up their mess of a QB situation, The other of Falcons/Lions will miss their window, Titans don't have a future right now, and the Chargers are done the moment Rivers retires in 1~3 more seasons.[/spoiler]

The lions are literally the worst team in their own division.

probably the Jags or Texans or possibly the Panthers if the team doesn't implode and gets a decent secondary

The current trend is for an NFC team to get off the schnide every four years. Yorokobe, Loins, Stafford walking off into the sunset is the current plan for 2021

Your AFC playoff teams will be:

Pats, Ravens, Raiders, Texans, Steelers, Jaguars. Teams to watch, depending on FA and draft: Chargers, Jets.

Your NFC playoff teams will be:

Packers, Eagles, Rams, 49ers, Saints, Vikings. Teams to watch depending on FA and draft: Bears, Cowboys.

1. Jags (they're one above average quarterback and a deeper d-line away from being the 85 bears)
2. Chargers (league will rig it for Rivers in a few years)
3. Texans (depends on Watson - if he plays like he's hyped up to be, they'll definitely win at least one)
4. Bills (front office finally under control, despite one of the least talented rosters in the league they went 9-7 and they're shaping up for a big draft/franchise QB)
5. Falcons (would be higher but 28-3 happened and now I don't believe in them)
I don't see a path for the rest, except if Minny gets a good QB and actually wins an NFCCG.

>if he plays like he's hyped up to be

Did you not watch the 6 games he put up Madden numbers? It's not about hype anymore. He's met that. It's about that injury not cucking him now.