Olympics General /og/

get hype

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CeFVlk-Y7l0
youtube.com/watch?v=KDD-GS2FQv8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=9qxbLYh_gpA
youtube.com/watch?v=T8doCAUdSss
sprtlive11.akamaized.net/hls/live/586298/nbc-olympics0207185104/exp=1518148180~acl=/hls/live/586298*~data=hdntl~hmac=78b5479c8c1e7a04064ec8799ae7d8530603c109d9d63ffc7a2e976e749b7c56/OTT11_VIDEO_5_664000.m3u8
olimpicos.marcaclaro.com/inicio/
isuresults.com/events/cat00028812.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=r_j6sco8DcI
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ZbnY1Yl74
pyeongchang2018.com/en/game-time/results/OWG2018/en/general/daily-schedule-date=2018-02-08.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NBC actually livestreamming the OC this year
What is this sorcery?

TV is dead

They are going to still replay the OC in primetime though.

>Spencer O'Brien-Snowboard
youtube.com/watch?v=CeFVlk-Y7l0

>Kaillie Humphries-Bobsled
youtube.com/watch?v=KDD-GS2FQv8&t

>Jesse Lumsden-Bobsled
youtube.com/watch?v=9qxbLYh_gpA

>Kaetlyn Osmond-Figure skating
youtube.com/watch?v=T8doCAUdSss

for the boomers

Calgary is apparently the strongest bid right now

Oslo was 100% going to win the bid, but the IOC got greedy and the Oslo government told the IOC to fuck themselves

VLC link to curling stream so you don't have to use NBC's shitty site

sprtlive11.akamaized.net/hls/live/586298/nbc-olympics0207185104/exp=1518148180~acl=/hls/live/586298*~data=hdntl~hmac=78b5479c8c1e7a04064ec8799ae7d8530603c109d9d63ffc7a2e976e749b7c56/OTT11_VIDEO_5_664000.m3u8

mens figure skating is the only thing worth watching tbqh desu

It seems Eurosport has the largest coverage of the Olympics. However it costs money.

Is it possible that BBC this year only has its own selection and not the full coverage where you can choose what to watch?

I wonder Yuzuru will be 100%. If Nathan beats him, it will only matter if Yuzuru gave it his best.

What will you be watching lads?
I think I have won enough GBP and with my NEET life everyone in my family will leave me alone for the next two weeks, so I can watch everything that I have planned to watch
>tfw when fucking baseball narrators for alpine skiing
I don't know if I will hace the motivation to wake up in the middle of the night for bullshit like that

>tfw no gushue

>Canada getting a Winter Olympics that might fuck up America’s 2026 Summer bid.
FUCK OFF. America hasn’t had the Summer Olympics in 30 years at that time. This is going to hurt that bid.

yuzu had an ankle injury in december so I don't think it's a guaranteed win for him
Shoma's worth looking out for too, since he was #2 at least year's worlds

They had a lot of luck that China got intrested on 2022 and US/France got intrested on 2024 and 2028

About 2026 it will defined in this Setember, Norway is out and only Stockholm seems intrested on 2026

another intresting cities are Sapporo in Japan (they already recived Winter Olympics in 1972, and could be very fitting beacuse just like last time they just had recived summer in tokyo), Salt Lake City in USA, Calgary in Canada (also both already recived olympics), Sion in Switzerland and Graz/Schladming in Austria

The only meme place (and i am think that will lost obivusly) is a city in turkey

where is it going to be broadcasted?

>Turkey is the meme place
They are going to win it if they have the bribe money.

The summer olympics are in 2028, and we (Los Angeles) already won it.

Sorry, maybe you'll have more luck next time

olimpicos.marcaclaro.com/inicio/

>LA winning another Summer Olympics
Of all the places and culture, this is literally the worst in terms of travel.

isuresults.com/events/cat00028812.htm
these are the worlds results from last year
nathan was #6, and all of 1-5 are participating in the olympics this year

>we
>(Los Angeles)
>flag

accurate

obrigado

just a side note isnt on this setember, is setember of next year (2019)

i dont know if bribe will get onto it this year, COI is already being investigated by London 2012, Rio 2016 and now beacuse of Tokyo 2020 election

>tfw no bunda
>tfw no Ledecky waifu

who the fuck cares about the W*nter Olympics.

ty bro

Nathan greatly improved from that Worlds, especially in performance scores, to not put him as a serious contender is silly. Last year’s Worlds is not a good indictator.

you´re welcome, actually i am pretty jealous that Claro brought out rights for entire latin america exepct Brazil, here i have to use VPN to watch the sports that i want on Olympics beacuse the national broadcaster is a huge asshole that cares more about soccer and asses on TV (no joking they litteraly are going to ingore olympics, a thing that they have exclusive rights, to show our carnaval, thing that other channels will broadcast as well) and its even more memier beacuse after the carnaval they will ingore as well, only putting on paid tv and in free tv only from midnight to 5am)

>no bunda
>doesn’t know about sexy deathslide
Pleb.

>>tfw no bunda
lets change places then, here they will litteraly not showing the olympics to show bunda for entire 4 days, and it will be in all channels here

>this OBS theme music
doesn't sound wintery

this downhill course is shit

2014 Olympics theme was better, i wish they would make this song permament like UEFA made with Euro 2008 theme, but sadly they need make songs to fit to local themes

youtube.com/watch?v=r_j6sco8DcI

It’s Carnival season already?

>local theme
You mean K-Pop-ish?

yeah it starts this friday and goes until thuesday

no, more like traditional music
youtube.com/watch?v=H2ZbnY1Yl74

Ash Wednesday comes early this year

how bad does it hurt to hit those flags on the downhill

So you have to get a VPN and watch it on CBC canada website or is there reddit streams?

Fucking NBC showing alpine skiing TRAINING RUNS in prime time instead of curling, which is actually happening now. At least I can watch the uncut replays.

Also, my attitude is Fuck the Russians in general, but those black and white uniforms they have to wear are pretty sad.

Curling is not happening now.

Well, I mean like today. I missed it, because I was out, but rather than cover all the curling halfway well, they're showing training runs.
I was at a pizza place and I thought they might earring it live, but I guess you need the app for that. Made me a sad panda.

alpine skiing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curling

The training runs are not nearly as exciting. They're all holding back. I'd watch it live if there was nothing else on, but not over something else that actually counts

Norway coming in hot lads

leddit is telling us to use CBC

But if I use my VPN, I can't shitpost on Sup Forums.

pretty sure it is. pic related

Downhill skiing is too scary

You're watching a delayed stream. Norway wins.

what about skeleton

fair enough.

there's nothing going on live now then. pyeongchang2018.com/en/game-time/results/OWG2018/en/general/daily-schedule-date=2018-02-08.htm

Luge training should start in an hour

The next meaningful competition is Curling in 6 hours.

Fuck me idk if I should get up at 5:00 AM to watch the OC

you can use mobile to shipost

I'm trying to decide whether I should take a nap in between, or continue drinking and watch all the games I missed until then.

I like to post screenshots and webms.

ahh sometimes me too, i know your feel

>lindsey vonn
coal burning slut piece of shit. No first place for you

OPPAN GANGNEUNG STYLE

NBC showing curling now

'Merica vs Dopers

holy fuck that russian woman is beyond hot

>no Northug
>no Bjǿrndalen
>no Johaug

Just know you're watching tape delayed footage. I won't spoil who wins I guess.

Someone was telling that the montains wasnt snow filled

it seems that the montains are full of snow, only the trees are covering it

this

wtf i love curling now

I don't mind

anyone else notice the wholesome memes posted in between the alpine and curling contest

>>soyboy watching boomer boomer broadcast

i think that he will get upseted kek

holy fuck shave that fucking mustache
you are embarrassing America

>American """"""athletes"""""""

I already miss her, lads

Are USA vs Russia matches going to be more tense because of all the Russian hate here right now?

>watching the TV coverage
these matches happened hours ago

probably, but only for normies. Koreans are gunning for Ruskies though after the robbery at Sochi.

Yeah you can tell how tense it is here:

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

why would I get upset when we won and the dopers lost

so when's the next live stream, and what event?

beacuse the waifu lost man
also it seems that IOC choose the worst from worst in terms of atlhetes from russia, i dont think that they will get lot of medals this year

me and some people are watching the Ski pratice

>beacuse the waifu lost man

dopers = shit waifu

>also it seems that IOC choose the worst from worst in terms of atlhetes from russia, i dont think that they will get lot of medals this year

serves them right, they shouldn't even be at the Olympics at all. IOC are a bunch of fucking cowards

they're both hot, especially next to the porkers >we put out there

>having events before the opening ceremony
what did they mean by this

so, are the Japs the favourites to win the women's singles figure skating competitions? I watched the four continents match and their representatives were fucking sublime. Kim Yuna's successor got blown out of the fucking ice.

It's always like that.

well then its not actually an opening ceremony

>autism

>being right
>autism

>IOC are a bunch of fucking cowards

so cowards that prefer punish only Russia instead of other countries atlethes that used the same method

btw im not telling that the Russian Punishment was injust, they done so they deserve it

Injust is the fact that there is lot of dopers in other countries and they go away like nothing happened

If there's another country doing the shit Russia did (probable) and the IOC can prove it (highly doubtful) they'd get banned too.

It's only qualifications and practices. Have to fit everything in somehow.

Maybe, but probably one of the Russian girls will do it again. They've been getting great scores all season.

show me the proofs

>Have to fit everything in somehow.
make the Olympics longer?

Just checking in. Holy shit. The Russian chick is hot. Her eyes are perfect.
Meanwhile we have Chris Pratt the fat version and Melissa Mccarthy.

Come on. That guy was no where near as hot as even fat Pratt, and McCarthy had at least 50 pounds on that women.
Guess what tho, they won. Russia has hot athletes, but maybe that's why they can't win with out doping?