Should I goto a gangbang Saturday night? Never been, Im a guy and love whores and always wanted to goto an orgy

Should I goto a gangbang Saturday night? Never been, Im a guy and love whores and always wanted to goto an orgy.

3-4 girls
7-8 guys,

Attached: Screenshot_20191110-221916_Signal.jpg (1439x1567, 642K)

Bump

>7-8 guys,
you gay bro

Only gay if the balls touch

Dude, ill be honest with you. Moving forward into gangbangs will haunt you. Stick to three somes.

Yeah I've thought it might be one of those fantasies that are better in my head.

What's haunting about it though?

>implying you wouldn't raw dog this cum dump

Attached: 8ba2af3e46ac8bba4c1ccf3e2e258c87.19.jpg (488x366, 24K)

What do I have to do to get invited?

Well for me back in the early 2000s I was in my young 20s, was a very very succesful personal trainer. I was making 85k a year on that plus another 50k from providing the best mdma, best coke, best lsd, mushrooms and everything available to promotors and anyone whom was anyone in south florida those days. I came from a poor family, so this lifestyle (still attending school FIU) took over. I was having sex with my clients. From house wives, to college chicks, widows and a couple of older women.

Sounds fine to me, not into drugs but all that other shit sounds good

The lust of being somewhat succesful, being a provider of clean drugs/ young professional simply pushed me to do crazier stunts. Either way, back then Ultra music fest was still young. I got invited to a penthouse party on Byscane blvd. I always knew this day would come. I was super high on mdma, and when the door opened there was a octopus train of people. Two girls approached me and I simply went in. Went bare, on everything and everyone.

Long as you didn't get an std your good.

Plus it sounds like the drugs were your problem

Well dude, I did it about 3 more times before I got into a serious relatioship. Maybe the drugs hyphenated everything, but I will tell you this. Sex with someone you truly love will never fell worthy after something like that. Yes, its fun, liberating, crazy, wild. But it takes away from you, it will chip away from your being little by little. There is more to life.

Oh for sure brother. I am very very lucky. But I guess what Im trying to explain, drugs, alcohol, rock climbing, once you cross certain highs? Especially a orgy, theres just no turning back.

True there is, post nut clarity is huge.

Then again do it to say I've done it works too

My vote is for partner swapping. threesomes get awkward at times.

Attached: 64-64-064.jpg (1061x844, 433K)

Tfw dating a prude

Sex twice a year, kill me

break up with her and let a her have a family you muhdikking coom brain

Im being a hypocrite, so Ill tell you this. If and when you do it. Do it with people that are on the same page of thinking and that are on the same level of respect. You have to draw certain lines of moderation. I dont regret the crazy life that I had from 19-26. In those 7 years I experienced more things than a lot of people do in a lifetime. Now, the only things that bother me is just giving in to other people, not maintaining my own boundaries and moderation. Shit stops being fun when you push the boundaries too much, on anything.

never been to a gangbang, but i've done a few orgies before and neither me nor the chick i was banging at that time really liked it all that much. it's kinda mechanical and frankly that culture from what i've seen is filled with weird people. not kinky, but just weird.

>dating
>twice a year
sounds like you're not dating at all

Yeah Jesus just member ur spatula.rape kill rape kill