Why is he so insecure?

Why is he so insecure?

He has to project a false personality to fit in with Hollywood. He should've taken the Mel pill.

I thought he played Iron Man, not Stilt-Man?

Manlets get so much shit but ultimately it's womanlets who are to blame for cucking short men in favor of giants.

the natty liftaroo

Or you know, the whole height thing isn't nearly as relevant as Americans tend to think it is, just like fucking dental hygiene and milk, holy shit what is the American fetish with teeth and milk?

If you are under 7'8" and dont have a jawline like a person from a dreamcast game dont wear a suit, you'll look like a kid wearing their daddies clothes.

>t. skinny manlet with brittle bones and Brit-jaw
I can smell you from here

is this shopped?

>kissing a woman

Robert "Down Here" Junior is clearly gay, right?

He has the money to do the GATTACA surgery. I wonder why he hasn't done it yet.

Oof. Embarrassing

Clegane master race reporting in.

I'm 5'7 and have been saving up for 4 years for surgery.

My surgeon reckons he can get me to 5'10 but apparently recovery time is long and I'll never be able to properly do sports again, still it's going to be worth it in my mind to finally feel normal.

>7'8
>not 8'7

expect about a full year of not being able to do shit properly. and even after it's healed you'll be limited as fuck

>not 78'
bunch of fags

the doctor says I should be good after 4 months, just not going to be a professional sprinter or anything.

he's offered follow up laser scar removal as well so no one will even know that I had it.

whats the brand of these fucking moonboots? are they custom made or something?

If I were your height I'd just become /fit/, who gives a shit if you're not tall, become /fit/ and whack anyone who takes the piss.

>tfw 77'4"

the godspeed user. i hope that shit works out...not to be a downer but it's recognized as one of the most painful recoveries, so brace up

fucking beta manlet

>Robert "Down Here" Junior
I've never heard that one. Original?

hoping to get a lot of strong painkillers to help me recover, he kind of implied that which is good.

thanks though, looking forward to actually being tall

OP wishes he were that alpha

I don't understand why he picks the ugliest fucking lifts ever. There are better ones around.

>think that RDJ is some turbomanlet
>look up his actual height
>he's TWO (2) inches taller than I am

because he is smart

that's really sad. praying for u man

Girls can wear high heels why can't boys?

you should kys really my man

Guy on the left is 6'2
Guy in the middle is 5'9

holy shit

You could just move to Tokyo and be a giant.

They do, they're called trannies.

>5'9''

that's pretty generous

RDJ is 5'8

>looking forward to actually being tall
>5'10"
>being tall
>5'10"
>cutting of bones, months of recovery, lower potential in physical activity and strength
>get 3 inches of height, a less than 5% increase

lmao omg plz don't do this unless you're trying to get to one of Jupiter's moons and they won't let you.

>5'10
And you'd still be a manlet.

>5'10

Fucking lel, I'm 6' and insecure about it.

Short guys should just become tall and muscular and all their problems will be solved. Didn't they watch captain america?

All the drugs made him paranoid.

>5'9"
>buy some nice boots
>they have a bit of a heel on them
>notice that it makes me noticeably taller
>get self conscious about other people thinking I'm self conscious about my height and trying to lift

When will I learn?

Maybe you could move to a new city and wear lifts from day one. You could have a new life.

I'm not worried about. I just wanted some new boots.

I've thought about it for a long time and saved up for it, it's my decision and I'm not afraid.

Height is such an important thing for a man, it's obvious when I look at relationships and work that height matters.

It's sad that it's come to this but I know people will treat me differently after, I have other things going for me, just not height.

It sounds like you are worried user. That chain of thoughts would never even enter my head.

I think he thinks he's normalizing lifts or some shit, there's no other reason why he would wear monstrosities like these.

5'7" here. Height doesn't mean shit. All my girlfriends have been the same height or taller than me, and nobody has ever made fun of me for being short.

You'll get the surgery, ruin your legs, and your life will continue as it was before, with no noticeable change.

>I'm 5'7 and have been saving up for 4 years for surgery.
>My surgeon reckons he can get me to 5'10

You're going to blow four years of savings and months of time and pain just to make yourself into a normal manlet instead of a turbomanlet? Are you fucking rusing me right now?

Dont do it man
desu 5 7 is not big difference from 5 10

I'm worried I bought boots that look like high heels. People but stuff with high heels when they want to look taller, that wasn't my goal. All boots have some, but these had more than usual.

literally what is wrong with everybody on this board

youve made your decision and its yours obviously but is it really worth going from tiny manlet to manlet?

Is 5'11 good or bad lads

lmfao manlets are so pathetic

Unless you're in Northern Europe or the Balkans you're a good height.

Mel pill ? He's a merchant.

5'11 is the normie height get a shoe with a heel and you're good to go.

>be 184cm tall
>little brother is over 190cm
>little sister is 180cm

5'11'' is fine in the balkans

t. balkans

Not short or tall just a freak.

How much does the surgery cost? I'm 5'10'', but I'm seriously thinking about it, if it's not going to hurt too much.

I just wanna live a normal life.

>Robert "Down Here!" Jr.

Im 5'5" and I literally don't care about my height until it comes to women.

I just get very self-conscious. It's frustrating because I know I shouldn't

I play sports and my height has never been an issue. Honesrty it's helped me because niggas underestimate me

what a retard (assuming you're actually serious and not b8ing)

post essential manlet-core

me on the right

same here

it in no way is an obstacle for me except when it comes to women, i feel so worthless to them

>Why is he so insecure?
And why do you say that? I mean, I don't see him been insecure on that pic you posted.

I want to be bullied by tall women

and I want to fuck them

I'm 5'4, what should I do with my life Sup Forums?

god i cringed reading these
fucking thank god i'm 6'3. I honestly coulndn't lie to myself like this.

look at his shoes

inhale helium

I get told I'm tall all the time and I'm only 6'1''. I was pretty skinny maybe that's why I looked taller. Now I'm about 180

Reminder in war that all lanklets die first due to being easy targets
The future is genetically superior short men, deal with you lanky freaks

>was 6'1
>suddenly became 5'11

Are you 60 or some shit?

>manlets are so desperate they wish for war to lessen the numbers of real (tall) men
utterly pathetic

without the hat and the boots they are pretty much the same height

>be manlet
>have surgery to gain height
>can never play sports again, recovery time is years
>become turbomanlet
lol. cancel the surgery mate

If you're a real man why is your head a bullet magnet :^)

you think this is a meme but it really sucks, it's not funny at all

>I get told I'm tall all the time and I'm only 6'1''
Same here

But because I live in a 3rd world country, in most parts of the world +5'11'' is considered tall

I'm just 185cm tall, in my country this is borderline manlet tier.

its not so bad that woman tease me with my height or something, but other guys are taller and I notice, even tho most woman don't care much as long as you're taller than them but yea I wish I was a bit taller.

kek

How can he have so little self-esteem ?

because men don't shoot children

Making fun of a jacked manlet and getting beaten up for it is worth it tbqh. You might get a fractured skull, but he'll always be a manlet. It would probably be hard not to laugh as he punches you with his little hands.

Delete this bullshit right now!

He used to be openly bisexual before becoming A list

it's actually quite funny, since i'm not a cucklet

You guys all know this nigga is crazy, right? Does everyone forget who he was before "Iron Man?" It seems like he's got his shit under control these days, but that kind of crazy doesn't just change or go away.

ctfu @ this short nigga!!! hahaha

>Does everyone forget who he was before "Iron Man?"
i didn't even know he existed before that movie

haha fucking manlets should just kill themselves amirite?

I don't really see anything wrong with them, at least in this pic.