---WW3 IMMINENT---

Vice president Joe Biden: Mr. President, about 35 minutes ago, General Bekir Ercan Van, the commanding general of Incirlik airbase, issued an forcefully order to the 39th Air Base Wing, which were airborne at the time as part of a special exercise we were holding called Operation Butt-Kick. Now, it appears that the order called for the planes to attack their targets inside Russia. The planes are fully armed with 90 B61 nuclear weapons with an average load of 340 kilotons each. The aircrafts will begin penetrating Russian radar cover within 25 minutes.

President Barack Obama: Mr. Biden, I find this very difficult to understand. I was under the impression that I was the only one in authority to order the use of nuclear weapons.

Vice president Joe Biden: That's right, sir, you are the only person authorized to do so. And although I, uh, hate to judge before all the facts are in, it's beginning to look like General Bekir Ercan Van exceeded his authority.

Vice president Joe Biden: General Bekir Ercan Van called Strategic Air Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to to read it.

President Barack Obama: Yo, read it!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vice president Joe Biden: Ahem... The Duty Officer asked Vice president Joe Biden to confirm the fact that he *had* issued the go code, and he said, uh, "Yes gentlemen, they are on their way in, and no one can bring them back. For the sake of Turkey, and our roachy way of life, I suggest you get the rest of SAC in after them. Otherwise, we will be totally destroyed by Putin retaliation. Uh, my roaches will give you the best kind of start, 3060 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now, uhuh. Uh, so let's get going, there's no other choice. Allahu Akbar, we will prevail, in peace and freedom from fear, and in true health, through the purity and essence of our natural... roaches. Allah bless you all (pbuh)" and he hung up.

Vice president Joe Biden: Uh, we're, still trying to figure out the meaning of that last phrase, sir.
President Barack Obama: There's nothing to figure out, mr.Biden. This man is obviously a roach.
Vice president Joe Biden: We-he-ell, uh, I'd like to hold off judgement on a thing like that, sir, until all the facts are in.
President Barack Obama: Mr.Biden! When you instituted the human reliability tests, you *assured* me there was *no* possibility of such a thing *ever* occurring!
Vice president Joe Biden: Well, I, uh, don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up, sir. After all, the man is obviously an insect!

SAUCE: rt.com/news/351694-incirlik-base-commender-detained/

so we should blow up the world because communist jews put fluoride in our drinking water?

>rt
:D :D :D Pootin stronk

I JUST GOT CALLED IN FOR DOOTY WTF IS GONING ON GUYS??? OPERATION IS CODENAME CONSTANTINE.

ILL UPDATE YOU IF I CAN

happening fag...

There will be no ww. ... it's bad for the business...

Me: stay the fuck still, whore, I'm taking your ass
Your mom: aaaaaah yes daddy, yes Mr. Cockroach baba, take my pussy and ass
Me: I'm gonna penetrate your ass like it's 1453, bitch

Source: The bedroom next to yours

Is this a WW3 fanfic thread?

SAM HYDE NIGGA LOL !!!!

>it's bad for the business...

I don't think you know how world wars work.

Stick to pooing in the street

WW2 basically turned the USA and the soviets into superpowers you know.

We've got to protect our precious bodily fluids.

Guys there's no B61s at incirlik, it's a cover for metal gear roach, it was housed there to strike russia in a nuclear conflict.

Normal fighter planes couldn't carry the B61s deep enough into russian airspace but metal gear roach could strike faster than ICBMs due to it's proximity to russia.

>Australia

>go full coup mode
>surrender

The ride never ends

As much a funfiction it is, Bekir Ercan Van was just now arrested for being part of the coup.

>WWIII
Who would be on either side?

POST BENIS

If the pilot's good, see, I mean if he's reeeally sharp, he can barrel that baby in so low... oh you oughta see it sometime. It's a sight. A plane like a F-16... varrrooom! Its jet exhaust... frying chickens in the barnyard!

nobody knows because it's bullshit

>storing nukes on shitskin soil. good job.