What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Egotism.

Clue #1: tattoos

He's a fucking manlet

This
>Muh Brinks truck

Strived under Brad Steven's system for only a couple years because he was able to be hidden effectively on defense. Was literally the only offensive option on the team being fed by Al Horford and Celtics fans always tend to overvalue their players. IT bought into it because of his insecurities.

Got traded and can't get over it.

Went from playing under one of the best coaches in the league to one of the worst

Ding ding ding!

coaching in basketball doesnt matter

Tell that to the Celtics, Heat and the Spurs.

>IT bought into it because of his insecurities.
this is soooooo fucking true.

Dont forget my main man based steve KERR. he made the warriors a dynasty.

Being a manlet

Lue is the championship coach, my dude. he came up with the plan to blitz the warriors and instead of slowing down the game. also told his guards to aggressively defend Steph, a strategy that worked before. it's only this season that people are calling him shit because he just can't get his guys to play straight JR has been trash, Lebron is old, Wade is a literal fucking corpse. he also lost Kyrie and glue guy Richard Jefferson.

he's not a hof tier coach, but he's not one of the worst coaches in the nba.

yeah and that worked when the warriors had harrison barnes instead of KD but he still tried that same gameplan the entire series instead of making adjustments

>when will they learn

he's clearly lost his explosiveness. Not that he was drose or westbrook in boston but he could attack the rim and maneuver himself in ways so he wouldn't get blocked

but he looks so slow and unathletic since coming back from his hip injury. He looks like they just pick up some 5'8" dude playing pick up on the street

it has been a while why are the cavs so silent about his recovery? he doesn't look like he has improved any yet they're still trotting him out there 25-30mpg like any day now. normally if you play a player that much for 14 games in a row surely they show some improvement? he's gotta either been rushed too soon or he's not getting better either way something seems fucked.

Brad Stevens is one of the best coaches in the NBA. Not even a Celtics fan and it honestly makes me sad I didn't get to see what he could do with this version of Hayward

desu I don't think no amount of adjustments could have saved them. unless that adjustment involved murdering Kevin Durant.

Once Lues dumbass decided not to play his bench a bunch after game 2 the Cavs choked away game 3, won 4, and at least hung around in 5. Chances are they still don't win but the Cavs bench is what made the Finals so uncompetitive last year.