Sup /b, dubs and I'll pay this lady to say it in an anime loli voice...

Sup /b, dubs and I'll pay this lady to say it in an anime loli voice. This thread didn't do well yesterday so I'll try it again. Dubs

Attached: Screenshot_20191118-164016_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 445K)

Hitler did nothing wrong

Hehe your a cutie x3 *flops beside u and nuzzles peen*

Gwiff that's not funny

wow

That weird bathroom blowjob thing

I love you

OMG did you just come in me step bro!?!?

the n word

hang all niggers

Yeeeaaaahhh I'm gonna have to stop you right there. That wasnt that funny.

Checked, I'll post screenshot of the purchase. Dunno how long itll take to get the file.

I'm a man that delivers. Dunno how long itll take exactly. Will prob have to start a new thread to post it.

Attached: Screenshot_20191119-103001_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 457K)

It should say "I fucking hate you, you are a piece of shit and I will never be capable of loving you"

I hate niggers, I hate Jews, I hate spics and arabs too.

>I'm a man that delivers. Dunno how long itll take exactly. Will prob have to start a new thread to post it.
This was dubs. Pay for her to say it too

Dearest creature in creation
Studying English pronunciation, I will teach you in my verse Sounds like corpse, corps, horse and worse. I will keep you, Susy, busy, Make your head with heat grow dizzy; Tear in eye, your dress you'll tear; Queer, fair seer, hear my prayer. Pray, console your loving poet,
Make my coat look new, dear, sew it! Just compare heart, hear and heard, Dies and diet, lord and word. Sword and sward, retain and Britain (Mind the latter how it's written). Made has not the sound of bade, Say-said, pay-paid, laid but plaid. Now I surely will not plague you With such words as vague and ague, But be careful how you speak, Say: gush, bush, steak, streak, break, bleak , Previous, precious, fuchsia, via, Recipe, pipe, studding-sail, choir; Woven, oven, how and low, Script, receipt, shoe, poem, toe. Say, expecting fraud and trickery: Daughter, laughter and Terpsichore, Branch, ranch, measles, topsails, aisles, Missiles, similes, reviles. Wholly, holly, signal, signing, Same, examining, but mining, Scholar, vicar, and cigar, Solar, mica, war and far. From "desire": desirable-admirable from "admire", Lumber, plumber, bier, but brier, Topsham, brougham, renown, but known, Knowledge, done, lone, gone, none, tone, One, anemone, Balmoral, Kitchen, lichen, laundry, laurel. Gertrude, German, wind and wind, Beau, kind, kindred, queue, mankind, Tortoise, turquoise, chamois leather, Reading, Reading, heathen, heather. This phonetic labyrinth Gives moss, gross, brook, brooch, ninth, plinth. Have you ever yet endeavoured To pronounce revered and severed, Demon, lemon, ghoul, foul, soul, Peter, petrol and patrol? Billet does not end like ballet; Bouquet, wallet, mallet, chalet. Blood and flood are not like food, Nor is mould like should and would. Banquet is not nearly parquet, Which exactly rhymes with khaki. Discount, viscount, load and broad, Toward, to forward, to reward.

From whence does this spring flow, that you would lay beside it all your life?

Oh damn should have thought that through more

Prease a sensai fuck a me ina the arshole veery hard preash

I put rodents In my crusty little asshole on the reg my friend, yes student, oh yeah, take me down to the basement and feet me you Cheryl dust covered little peen peen you sick little woman, I will be there for alcohol wouldn't have to give up on the internet