East vs. West

In the West:
>doors open to all migrants and refugees
In East Asia:
>strictly control immigration; the hordes of shitty English teachers are only brought in because there is a demand for teachers who can actually speak English (try getting an engineering job in Japan; it's impossible unless you are extremely qualified and speak Japanese, or land a job with a foreign company)

In the West:
>teachers are paid shit salaries and are hated by society
In East Asia:
>most teachers are paid modestly but highly respected... but wait, education is such an important aspect of society that there is high demand for good teachers, and some of them become highly paid celebrity teachers, earning millions in some cases

In the West:
>corporations can essentially do what they want, including promoting open borders and commit crimes; CEOs that fail still get paid millions in bonuses
In East Asia:
>even in "free market" capitalist Asian countries, government and societal pressure control corporations; if a Japanese company commits fraud or is involved in corruption, the CEO might even kill himself in shame

In the West:
>disaster strikes... uh oh, better lock up your doors because of roving bands of blacks and Muslims!
In East Asia:
>disaster strikes... people stay calm and organized, law and order is restored

What kind of disease does the West have?

because whites are extremely shallow and sociopathic. they get treated more than they deserve thanks to media PR like hollywood

Asians are doing better than whites these days. They'll never be better at war, but they won't destroy themselves either.

>What kind of disease does the West have?
Individualism and narcissism.

>tfw I will never move to Japan to escape degeneracy because I'm a waito piggu who will never be accepted

Japan is probably one of the most degenerate countries on the planet.

Not for long.

Abe is going to remove all the degeneracy and make Japan great again.

MJGA

abe is a fraud. his economic policies have failed and they only thing going for him is that 3/4 of this country are filled with equally senile japs waiting to die.

japs desperately want immigrants but they can't attract any - and don't conflate refugees with immigration, every country turns away refugees, japan can't attract skilled immigrants period.

Make Japan's Godzilla Attack?

It's just Western orientalism at work. Both are equally terrible, the West just gets to see a part of it - in this case the good part.

what city is this?

Implying japanese degeneracy isn't great in the first place

simple search says tokio.

>disease

Its called individualism.

Christianity.

>(try getting an engineering job in Japan; it's impossible unless you are extremely qualified and speak Japanese, or land a job with a foreign company)

bullshit

my friend only knows English and he works in Japan for 3 years now as a Android app developer

thanks. looks nice

jews

who is this
>friend

>as a Android app developer

With a Japanese company?

Its a friend. Do you know what that word means you mountain nigger?
We went together to middle school.

Yes its a Jap company but everyone can speak English so its not a problem.

u sure the friend didn't confuse south korea with japan

we have the empathy to make your countries nice to live.

unfortunately some extend this empathy to outsiders, which is the source of our current problems.

it's an unsustainable dynamic.

don't have to be so aggressive

Their language is impossible Moonspeak and they don't like foreigners so nobody wants to live there.

They will fail.

sorry man, i had a shitty day

it's alright
i know the feeling

>What kind of disease does the West have?

A childish, entitled mentality. Lack of empathy. No sense of duty or responsibility to their community.

I want a HD live webcam of this image/location.

A fucking leaf.

Easily half your points are completely backwards. When a disaster strikes the east it's the western countries that show up with aid and equipment to help with disaster recovery.

>What kind of disease does the West have
Postmodernism

Says the potatonigger

>deluded American grasping at straws

I won't argue with you. Keep living in your bubble.