Turk immigrants in Germany are purging coup supporters

Source: twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/754657396564328448

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JournalistYaman/status/754401292257230848
youtube.com/watch?v=MvLTzpid2K0
amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/w/files/pdfs/eng_hetze-gegen-fluechtlinge.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36804363
derwesten.de/staedte/gelsenkirchen/erdogan-anhaenger-belagern-jugendtreff-in-gelsenkirchen-id12013510.html
twitter.com/GMunzam/status/754663023638351872
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reckon there will be any arrests?

kek good one

Yes, it's against the law to be anti-Erdogan in Germany.

Yeah, i guess the ones the tweets about this will be arrested for promoting racism..

they should be shot desu

that's some okie doke

hopefully, they arrest all pro Erdogan and round them up in a camp.

Well, Germany is a Turkish province so I am not suprised.

Fucking line them up and shoot them. Uninformed fucking tramps.

i cant even comment what i feel cuz german mind crime police will put me in jail while those people can go absolutely banana and literally nothing will happens to them.

I swear during the upcoming war im just shooting anyone who isn't white I don't give a fuck

Im an Erdoshill, but please genocide those fucks.

Whatever you do, PLEASE dont send them here.

Look how well integrated they are into german society.

>go to another country because your homecountry sucks ass
>your homecountry does something that sucks ass because thats all it ever does
>make the country you went to suck ass too

When will the AIs finally purge this world from humans?

>roaches killing roaches
Let them. Secular Turkey is already unachievable anyway.

It's fucking sad. During law school I read some of the German penal code and it's literally retarded.

I'm only fighting for the side that guarantees a white society. Race is the only thing I have left in my corner

same over here

Come to NL.
It's not much better than Germany but for now at least thought crime isn't illegal.

Fucking walk outside parliament and scream day in day out that they're the the real fucking Nazis that sick their Neo-Gestapo on people for mean words

Does the media or someone question the fact that if they support Erdogan, why don't they live in Turkey?

yeah, it's designed for civilized people

Here the Turks say they don't like Erdogan

Es tut mir sehr lied Hanz. It sadens me to see this happening to your country. I took 7 years of German because I always respected your culture and wanted to be a little more in touch with my heritage, I visited once back In 2007 and there weren't as many mudshits around back then, Köln had their fair share, but the quaint little town we exchanged with was beutiful and pristine. I hope you guys take your country back so I may visit once again. Blieb sicher.

source?

From which city is it?

Excuse me sir, but I find your post to contain hateful anti migrant speech. Could you please direct me to a page where I can report you to German authorities?

Sure, Muhammed

there was no hate speech against immigrants, why would they arrest anyone?!

underrated

twitter.com/JournalistYaman/status/754401292257230848

Hassel, in Gelsenkirchen.

63% of Belgian Turks voted for Erdogan, It's about time we start some purge.

dunno but theres also much to find for your country
youtube.com/watch?v=MvLTzpid2K0
you know whats really sad? i actually can provide you with a link to a manual how to report hate speech,financed with tax money, 'against hatespeech campaign is to find all over german state media.
amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/w/files/pdfs/eng_hetze-gegen-fluechtlinge.pdf

>Pull apart those who are supposed to keep you safe.

Fucking idiots i swear to schnitzel

No, the German Police are too busy with real crimes.

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36804363

>why don't they live in Turkey?
They work here and have much more freedom than they would in Turkey. They don't really know what it is like to live in Turkey. They dream of this country of their parents and grandparents, thinking it is heaven on earth.

I belive what he's saying, was that the code was designed for native Germans in mind, not these savages. I may hate liberals, however their ideas are idealist. They are things that would be achievable in a homogeneous white society. However they don't understand or refuse to see that these people are not like us.

Always remember the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I always thought germany had the biggest neo-nazi population. wtf happened? How comes these neo-nazi's aren't patrolling the streets for these roaches?

holy shit you're right

wow what a fucked up country lol

that's basically unbelievable

>twitter

is there any other source?

omg we need them in NL too

maybe they've all been six millioned away by murkels ovens

Jesus I initially thought it would be funny to "reported :)" you but I would honestly feel terrible now. Fuck.

Any way to circumvent? VPN?

>that picture

I suppose I could probably find one but you'll just greentext that source as well, so you can fuck off and do your own research.

>video is not good enough of a souce

Kek

Biogerman please

>Germany
Hell no. Russia and Ukraine are the countries with a shit ton of neo-nazis.

>Simultaneously supporting your country you lived in a while ago by breaking shit in the country you live in.
makes sense

Pol gives Turks alot of shit (rightfully), but the irony is that this coup has literally purged the good roaches.

Even videos aren't enough evidence nowadays. Fuck me, Germany is done.

As you can see in the video, nationalism and fascism are bad.

>tfw Kurds parade around PKK shit in German streets
>tfw Turks go spastic over whatever

Bothersome really.

They have no allegiance to Germany those fucking slimescum

derwesten.de/staedte/gelsenkirchen/erdogan-anhaenger-belagern-jugendtreff-in-gelsenkirchen-id12013510.html

Since I'm kind.

and nothing will be done. That's it calling recruiters and sending out my CV to Swiss companies...

Poor car. Can't be sold anymore due to contanimation by roach

oh come on
this video could be totally out of context and i want to be sure before i link it in my jewbook to redpill others.

when it's fake and i link it it will play into lefties hands because of "nazi propaganda".

If I was German I'd get a fleet of Transits of Ebay and anti zombie them and just run them straight through the fucking lot of them

That's Russia though. Yeah nothing in this world ever makes sense.

>I swear during the upcoming war im just shooting anyone who isn't white I don't give a fuck

This times 1000.

>using sjwbook in the first place

Into the trash it goes.

thank you

remember: stuff like this will be counted as right wing extremism and lead to an even harsher fight against evil germans.

Typical day auf Deutschland.

>not redpilling normies

use their weapons against them

>pol in a nutshell.

Pro-Erdogan demonstrators also trashed a Kurdish restaurant in Vienna yesterday, I wish they would just go to Turkey to be with their glorious leader, but something tells me they won't do that.

britbong provides a link about german happening to a german.
fucking germans are so lazy nowdays. that's why we are fucked.

Yeah if you are going to do a coup make sure you win good and hard. Otherwise you are pretty dead.

twitter.com/GMunzam/status/754663023638351872

What

>trying to redpill somebody whose whole brainwashing started right from childhood

pffffahahahaha, good luck, deluded one

Why we have those and not you ?

Köln was already filled to the brink with mudshits in 2007

how do you want to win this when you don't have the support of the masses?

i bet you voted for merkel too

As long as you don't insult the king of course

>germans
>arresting turks

nice one m8. i literally raped 3 german girls during oktoberfest and i almost got a medal from them :%)

you probably know that every year BKA (like gemran fbi) brings out statistics about politcal motivated criminality. since those people are clearly turkish NATIONALISTS, in the statistic, this will be a "right wing crime".
afterwards politicians from grüne,linke,spd and so on will say "see, right wing extremism on the rise, its fault of afd and hate speech, we need to fight them" which will lead to even more censorship.:^)

>turks in germany
>turks, ... in germany

Easier to not insult the king than to not insult Merkel.

tHIS IS THE FUTURE YOU BEGGED FOR.

>going out in your very best pokemon jumper to drag some infidels into the street so you and your comrades can stomp them to death for dissension

Wouln't be surprised if you were talking the truth.

>Flee from shitty hellhole
>Arrive at peaceful haven
>Turn peaceful haven into shitty haven
I wonder what the connection is. Could it be the people?

In Kekmany?

Western law is made for civilized people, it is completely useless against savage retards.

For example: the Cologne NYE rapefest;
- Number of attackers: 2,000
- Number of arrests: 120
- Number of convictions: 4

(the above numbers are according to the official police report that was released recently)

They have free reign, our system is powerless.

OH SHIT, I have no words for what will ensue.

I'd rather not have some Roaches start killing themselves in broad daylight, before you know it they start bombing each other and actual white people might get hurt as well.

Why do euorpeans pretend like they give a shit? You faggots are just sitting here watching subhuman roaches kill people in your own streets while you post about it.

Come to Japan, you can say anything you want as long as you don't criticize the LDP or the nuclear power industry

Nationalism is bad for Germans. But if turks do it. It's okay.

Literally third-worlders.

Why is this people in Europe again? Who was the demented that invited them?

Which is completely fucked up and why they need a change.

Never heard of this. Proof pls

Than what about your subhumans
You've been doing this since the sixties

what vibrant and enriching roach culture

The laws were fine, it's the immigrants that fuck it all up.

>actually wasting my time to go voting some representative democracy shit

Kek'd
Are you stupid?

> Humiliate own army
> Hope for loyalty