These people are from French Guiana. French Guiana is a French french overseas territory...

These people are from French Guiana. French Guiana is a French french overseas territory. These people are French citizen. These people are considered as French as the people in France. They are apart of the European Union. They are European. Thoughts?

I knew all of this already and I don't think it warrants further reflection, even though it is kind of odd that the EU literally shares a border with Brazil. I do think that this part of France is quite beneficial the space-faring European nations however, as Guiana is a geographically advantageous site to launch space missions from.

Why would they stay there if they can leave?

Cuck. If France wasn't such pussies they would have killed all the non-whites and replaced them with French people

Do you know about the massacres of white people that took place in Haiti, when the French gave them freedom?

Yes and? These people can all move to Denmark if they felt like it ffs

Shouldn't have killed the Taino in the first place. Had they let them alive, Haiti would now probably be a Mexico-tier mestizo country. So maybe not 1st world, but heaps better than what it is now after importing West African slave labour

Don't talk to me about the pain of having open borders within the EU.

In any case, all the niggers in not-overseas France could just as easily move to Denmark. More easily, actually.

>Haiti would now probably be a Mexico-tier mestizo country

But the Caribbean has two Anglo nigger countries that are almost first world, Bahamas and Barbados.

French colonies are just the worst.

Neat

Well, those are very small so they can get away with being tax havens.
Belize, as a "regular" Anglo-African cunt, is pretty shit in comparison

>Shouldn't have killed the Taino in the first place.

You're talking as if there was any choice. They all died from a smallpox outbreak. They were always going to die, no matter how first contact had been conducted.

Belize is nto a black country, Belize is the only Anglo country with amerindians and mestizos

What's up with motherfuckers like you. Are you that bored of your comfy life that you want bloodshed?

Non-white colonies suck.

Even white ones. Quebec is only first world because Anglo intervention. Montreal is more anglo than latin.

They mostly died from getting assfuekced by SPaniards.

People say it is only disease but it was a combination of several factors (many do this to hide the fact that local colonial powers did fucked up things to the populace like war and enslavement)

Huh I stand corrected, looked it up and it's "only" 30% or so mulatto, thought that was the majority
Not quite that edgy but see my opinion from before - they simply shouldn't have imported West Africans
Well they could've fucked them like the Spanish did with the Aztecs - in that case those mestizos carrying the resistance genes have apparently survived

0.71 hdi so it's in the high human developed spectrum lol.

It's anglo and french. And Québec is great because it's white, french, anglo, it doesn't matter.
Now stop sucking anglo dicks.

Ehhh... still wouldn't want to live there tbqh

>Well they could've fucked them like the Spanish did with the Aztecs - in that case those mestizos carrying the resistance genes have apparently survived

They did user if you actually read up on it. Lots of theft and abuse.

>Not quite that edgy but see my opinion from before - they simply shouldn't have imported West Africans

Hiodsight is 20/20. What makes you think that Taino's would do any better especially since Spanish entities treated natives like extreme shit (and the level of slavery would be no different in Haiti's case once France got it).

Quebec is only sustained by the fact that the rest of the provinces cave to their bitching. Quebec operates within an economic Anglos sphere.

based French cucking a*glos

Shifting the goalposts user. We aren't talking about whether you want to live there but how you said it's pretty shit then I pointed out that it's not as shit as the" black majority state" you erroneously envisioned it as such.

They're not France.

France owns them.

Learn the difference.

Are your eskimos Danish people ?

Good for them.

>What makes you think that Taino's would do any better
They were native to the area, therefore knowledgeable in local agriculture and shit, unlike those Nigerians
Oh you know what I meant - it being still worse than mestizo countries such as Mexico, Cuba, Dom Rep... maybe even Colombia (which is triracial)

We can launch rockets thanks to Guyane.

They are French nationality though nonetheless so they are a part of France.

Glad we got rid of the virgin islands... christ

French nationality doesn't mean shit nowadays.

It's been granted to anybody since the 80s. (end even before, to Polish, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese citizens...).

These people are not ethnically French, they have the same amount of French culture than the African francophone countries.

>france owns them

imports thousands to france, invites millions, giving them the same rights as French people. If you owned them you wouldn’t give them citizenship

>They were native to the area, therefore knowledgeable in local agriculture and shit, unlike those Nigerians

You think that really matters to the people who will work them to death? They are gonna work in plantations as slaves regardless so expertise is not really useful. On top of that Black slaves in many parts of the new world brought in expertise in agriculture form their homelands which helped a lot in the new world.

>Oh you know what I meant - it being still worse than mestizo countries such as Mexico, Cuba, Dom Rep... maybe even Colombia (which is triracial)

Wh ycan't you admit you were wrong lol

About 1/3 of them are, yes

I think it's pretty relative. There are decent black countries like Bahamas and there are shit native countries like Bolivia.

There are also shit black countries like Haiti and decent mestizo countries like Chile.

I mean Barbados

>Wh ycan't you admit you were wrong lol
About it not being a black country? Yes
About it not being the worst in the world? Also yes

Still I firmly believe that Haiti would now be better if it were Amerindian/Mestizo or even balanced mulatto instead of pure sub-Saharan, as evidenced by their direct neighbour DomRep, which had the same starting conditions yet is much better off nowadays
Again, those are tax havens.
Only somewhat decent sub-Saharan country that comes to my mind would be Botswana, but even there, it may be due to diamonds mostly

>they have the same amount of French culture than the African francophone countries.

Not at all considering Your Guiana has way way more whites then French Africa. They are mullato vs full on Black African in FrancoAfrica with a large 56% at the minimum.

>those are tax havens

I think it's not an excuse, any country can be decent with their options and resources.

Being a tax haven only works with a relatively small population though

>as evidenced by their direct neighbour DomRep, which had the same starting conditions yet is much better off nowadays

They are completely different case and widely divergent history alogn side their political histories as wel lanon. What's with you and thinking that Haitians being any other trucking race woudl do any better?

> it may be due to diamonds mostly

It's due to good governance.

Many much bigger states are tax havens but they just hide it really really well (and shame other tax havens that are open about it).

Yeah, but it only really boosts the GDP/capita if it's rather small. I've yet to see >1M countries where shell corporations make up >20% of the GDP
Both have been independent for what, like 150-200 years now? Too long for blaming things such as "muh colonialism" on failure

USA is a tax haven you fucking retard

Some states like Delaware are, but the per capita economical edge it gives them doesn't equate to half or more of their output, as it often does in Caribbean island micronations/dependencies (most famously the Caymans).
In your case, it's inbetween I'd say

you're full of shit, i'm far right to but really here you're just hating on france out of jealousy

they are not actually numerous, they stay on their land
they spend their time complaining about illegal immigration entering from brazil not immigrating

really they are the least of our concerns, i'm pretty sure the average member of danish government is more damaging to europe than all the niggers of guyana combined

>the average member of danish government is more damaging to europe than all the niggers of guyana combined
we send these leeches a lot of money tho

France is Black