Did any of you go to a high school where

>a bully shoved people into lockers/trash cans
>someone could stand, and yell "food fight" to start a food fight
>fellow students acted as hall monitors
>there was a woodshop class
>you had to climb a rope in gym class

Just want to know if my high school was boring or not

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=Medicine ball&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi__532i5jTAhXBi5AKHb41AloQ_AUIBygC&biw=1366&bih=657
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, yours was pretty interesting. Ours had "Freshman Friday", or the first friday of the school year where some of the freshmen got hazed, but nothing big. Biggest thing I ever had happen in my school was a stall door being ripped off and bent in half, then placed as a roof of one of the stalls.

>>you had to climb a rope in gym class
I had this, that's all.

Pretty standart stuff in every school where i live.

yes

Not lockers nut the lost and found box
Yes we had multiple food fights
Sort of. Kids that had enough credits in highschool could sign up for office/library/lab aid. The office aids acted as hall monitors sometimes. I was a lab aid one semester instead of taking a useless elective like...
Shop. Don't all schools have shop classes?
We had the rope and were encouraged to climb it but never had the "everyone must climb the rope" day like in sitcoms.

Your just a faggot and went to a faggot school OP.

We had woodshop, but that's about it.

>I was a lab aid one semester instead of taking a useless elective like...
>Shop

Daily reminder I make more than you STEM faggot

Yes definitely. I know because the remedial class I got thrown in for egging and injuring a hockey boy was right next to it.

we had that in middle school. it was great.
yes. climb up to a certain point. the ropes went all the way up to the ceiling which was probably 30 feet up, we weren't allowed to climb all the way up but one kid did.

none of the others. don't think a single student was bullied either.

Wood shop and rope thing

I set a kid on fire once in the science labs too

Primary school
>Many food fights
>Climbed a rope like once
Secondary
>Woodwork in DT
>More interesting doggy-dog violence than lockers/trash cans
>Hall monitors no, we had indoor CCTV and outdoor

No. Because no one was that much of a dick.
No. See above.
No. Because that's just stupid.
Yes to woodshop. Had it in middle school too.
No.

I already repaired lawn mower engines and built shit with wood at home. That was all our shop classes taught. Small engine repair in auto and basic cabinetry in wood.

Hey thats great your rich breaking your back doing manual labor. But i doubt you learned how in hs shop class.

Non-American here.

Nope. But then again our lockers were tiny and were rentals. You had to pay a fee to get one and most people didn't.

>someone could stand, and yell "food fight" to start a food fight.
Nope. But we didn't have food in our school. Only snacks. Lunch was way expensive.

Nope. But we had a class representative that had to supervise us in emergencies. Nobody respected him.

Nope. There was arts and crafts class tho.

Nope. But on the other hand there was so much dodgeball.

These two yes, the woodworking class was actually pretty cool got to use lathes, belt sanders etc. Climbing a rope in PE wasnt something we did all the time but yeah on a few occasions, usually when the weather was really shit and the teachers couldnt be arsed to make us go outside.

none of this

someone started a fire in the toilets once

there were cameras in there tho

There were armed policemen to keep the niggers from chimping out
and there was a woodshop class but there were like 3 people taking these

Only thing remotely similar that happened at my high school was there was a metalworking class.

Closest thing we had to a food fight in my school was when some kid maced his classmate with some sour spray, he was blind for like 20 mins

>Did any of you go to a high school where
yes
yes, never did it myself tho

I am from Eastern Europe so keep that in mind

nope,bullies here punch you in the jaw and take your money
nope,but I saw somebody getting hit by a sandwich a couple of times
we had a student monitor at the entrance but all he did was to sign in who was coming to school (parents or grownups) and later on we got security cameras
nope
we had a rope which was there from the time some of the parents attended school but nobody had to climb it,gym class was a guy giving us a football and taking it away at the end

>tfw saw another freshman get thrown in a trash can one time and put on my school shooter face so they actually left me alone

>put on my school shooter face

i would pay to see this

>that kid who died from a gym rope and a piece of ceiling falling on his head

school got rid of the rope ever since

like this

yes, we actually spent half a year climbing ropes and rock climbing in our gym never again

easy dude i was kidding around

>>there was a woodshop class

Yes. Not the others though.

We had a kid that got called faggot everyday all year long so he brought a gun to school and he shot himself in the bathroom.

The kids that called him faggot felt so bad about it that they organized this bullshit movement for the boys in school to wear pink to "stop homophobia" but only they did and we all saw through their bullshit that they were just trying to cover their asses after they drove this poor kid to off himself.

Our lockers were like the size of a standard backpack, so no. Trashcans had these lids on them so you couldn't really fit in those either

We just had machines with candy bars and soda cans

We had the janitors acting as hall monitors

We had a class where we would sometimes make something out of wood

I had to climb a rope in primary school, if that counts

>no lockers in my school (there actually were, but they weren't big enough for one person to fit in it and only rich 5th grader kids used them)
>teachers would never allow food fights
>there wasn't much space outside the classrooms that wasn't in the hall
>don't recall any woodshop classes
>lol, what!?

>that kid who acted like Rust

whole class cringed everytime

I went to three different high schools and the only thing is that one of them had a wood shop class

wtf is woodshop class?

>and he shot himself in the bathroom.

What's the point of doing that? you either go to school and shoots others, or you shoot yourself at home. The crossover is retarded. Who wants to fucking end his life in a filthy disgusting school toilet where someone can disturb you at any point.

i completely forgot we had a kid who killed himself in the parking lot senior year. this was like 5 months ago

scary how normal that was in my memory to have someone kill themselves in a high school

I went to an all boys private catholic high school (grade 7-12).

And when I actually think back to the shit we did during those years, it is similar to the things you see in highschool movies and the things you posted.

>People were shoved into lockers
>People were thrown into trashcans
>Both literally put inside a trashcan and placing a giant trashcan over someone's upper body, then bouncing them around the locker areas like a pinball.
>No students were hall monitors though, not sure why that would be a thing. It could only be a student that had a spare, which could only be a grade 11 or 12 for us. Regardless, there weren't hall monitors to begin with. It's a made up job. Why wouldn't I be allowed in the halls?
>We had a woodshop class, it was called Design Technology. Learned how to woodwork, steelwork, and use AutoCad
>We had penis inspection day
>Not sure about the rope climbing, but we had plenty of dodgeball (badminton was always the most dope sport in class)
>Our school also had a hockey arena, so we got to play hockey for phys ed.
>We would wrap tape, inches thick, around the lock on someone's locker, making them spend 20 minutes trying to get it off
>All the grade 12s participate in "Hawaiian shirt day" -- you just show up in luau attire, proceed to skip class and go to someone's house nearby for a giant beer pong tourney (like 32 teams big). This is essentially "national grad skip day".

>bullies
probably one or two fat assholes.
>your pic
nope, even the chads and jocks nowadays also read comics and shit so they're not much different than nerds anymore.

>Eastern Europe
>bullies here punch you in the jaw and take your money

Stay Third World!

Why are goth girls always just supporting characters?

>lying in bed meditating upon the crucifixion of Jesus Christ
>mum walks in and tells me to stop sleeping, I'm late for school
>patiently remind her that I don't sleep, I just dream
>she abruptly opens the curtains and walks out
>light up a cigarette and walk slowly to my R.E. lesson
>slide into my seat at the back of the class
>they are discussing the afterlife
>I loudly announce that they're all racing to a red light
>teacher asks if I can understand how the belief in an afterlife is a solace to some people
>I tell him that fairytales aren't good for anybody
>he asks why I begrudge people the right to their own personal beliefs
>"they gotta get together and tell each other stories that violate every law of the universe just to get through the goddamned day?"
>"what's that say about their reality?" I ask
>"you haven't answered the question, user"
>"then start asking the right fucking questions"
>tired of his low IQ, I take a beer out of my bag and crack it open
>"what are you doing!" he demands
>"it's Thursday and it's past noon. On Thursdays I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interrupt that"
>he tries to confiscate my beer but I capture him in an arm lock
>he becomes vexed and slaps me around the back of my head
>I look him straight in the eye and tell him that prison is very very hard on people who hurt kids
>"if you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself"
>silently walk out of class, pausing briefly at the door to give God the finger

>We had penis inspection day

we had a woodshop class but I sucked at that shit

Lockers aren't a thing here so, no.
People don't eat at school, so no.
Nope
Not at my school, schools made for that kind of stuff, maybe (everyone takes the same classes in each type of school, unlike in america).
Yes.

>sucking shit?

Not interesting or active enough themselves.

Better to be somebody in the third world than nobody in first world.

they would make good lead waifus

New Jersey middle-upper middle class neighborhood.

No bullying. Genuinely autistic kids would get picked on, but nothing violent. They would just be made fun of in such a way that they didn't realize they were being made fun of.

Never happened. One time a rumor spread that a kid I know was gonna try to start one but the administrators took him to the office.

No hall monitors.

There was but it was an elective and few people ever took it. I'm surprised they didn't just gut that class and use the room for something else.

Nope. Every marking period (4 per year) you chose a sport to play in gym for that period. I always chose the easiest shit like badminton and archery. Gym is a huge waste of resources and to this day I wish I could swap it for another history or math class. Americans getting fatter and fatter is proof that gym is bullshit.

In other words OP, yes, when I watch stuff like freaks n geeks and other 60s-80s high school movies, I am also flabbergasted at all the violence, harassment, dangerous shit, class skipping, etc that is just casually accepted.

I think it's a southern and midwestern thing. They believe down there that if life isn't shitty then you'll never become a "real" man, so life has to be shitty and everyone has to be an asshole to each other. They also have huge heroin problems and teen pregnancies. But I guess they're right and our higher standard of living is just a Jewish conspiracy.

Kurtz, pls!

we had a woodworking class, I got suspended for engraving "free the weed" onto a shelf I made

I've known plenty of Gawfic girls. They're nothing special and usually just obnoxious.

He had a list of kids in his backpack. I don't know why he chose to just off himself but he did, I think he pussied out at the last second

I'll never forget the moment when we heard on the PA system
>teachers please open your e-mails and follow the instructions contained therein. Thank you

I was of course a smartass so I said immediately after that
>This message will self-destruct in 10 seconds
and the class broke out in laughter. Then my teacher read the e-mail and his face went grey and he told us that there was a suicide attempt on campus and that we were all free to go home that day. It was some weird shit. I actually knew the kid too, he was a little punk but I was good friends with his brother so I never said anything to him

>>a bully shoved people into lockers/trash cans
no
>>someone could stand, and yell "food fight" to start a food fight
no, but I have witnessed 4 while in school
>>fellow students acted as hall monitors
no
yes
no

>I got suspended for engraving "free the weed" onto a shelf I made

In my school when one kid started singing and dancing in the hallways everybody joined in. For some reason everyone knew the exact words and dance moves.

none of those existed. Just niggers and spics

I'd have loved a wood shop class or that rope thing though. Someone once tried to start a food fight and I think the disciplinarian tackled them or something

Yes to woodshop and rope climbing

Also,
>mfw they got rid of the hard rubber dodgeballs for these soft foam filled ones

I had the most ghetto woodshop class in my school. The dude they had teach us was missing fingers on each hand. How the fuck could they have seen that guy and been like "yeah this guy is perfect for teaching teenagers how to safely work with bladed equipment.

Are you Romanian? That's my high school experience right on the money

These

>lockers
there was only one row in the school, and it was for the 18-year olds, they were trashed after a couple years.
>food fight
sounds like bullshit, but people use to throw fizzy drinks and milkshakes at each other outside.
>hall monitors
for what purpose? We had prefects to prevent younger pupils from disturbing examinees
>woodshop
There was CDT which included woodwork and metal work.
>climb a rope
there were ropes hanging, but we only ever had to do 'flips' off them.
>
Also my high school has since been demolished, and my Head Master went to jail for indecent images of children.

nope,but I imagine this is universal to all eastern europe

Freshman were regularly thrown into trash cans and forced into the showers fully clothed
Food fights were hard to come by. We usually had to plan it days in advance but they were amazing
We had security guards at every intersection, you couldn't leave your classroom without being spotted
Sadly no, our shit was ghetto
Nope

the worst thing was i didnt really understand what it meant, I just knew that the teacher had conniptions a few days previously when someone wrote it on one of their projects, also there was a spectacular near miss involving a chisel and a lathe one day, it literally shot out of someone's hand and skint a guys forehead by a millimeter

We would do this as a joke to each other to make fun of that stupid movie trope
No but there were occasionally food fights
No
Yes
Maybe, I did sports in highschool, not some gym class plebian

>That one kid in front of you in PE who shits themselves and you see a massive brown patch forming

>they got rid of the hard rubber dodgeballs for these soft foam filled ones
>tfw knew how to whip them so hard they would hurt anyway
>got dodgeball completely banned at school

I'm American and none of those things were at my the schools I went to. Guess I missed out

same here

bullying was more psychological as it's harder to prove than just physical pain

my friends and i shoved a kid into a locker as a joke once to see if it worked senior year

that was a fun year

>That time a medicine ball hit a kid you didn't like so hard in the face once

So much blood and snot everywhere.

Woodshop class in my elementary school. And had to climb some ropes (but it was an optional activity) in high school.

I never saw a food fight once in my life. I wonder if they're like in the movies or people itt that say they had one of them just threw an apple at some dude and called it a foodfight.

>high school
nope
>middle school
we had
>people bullying and slamming lockers on fingers
>students being appointed hall monitors
>climb rope
all that shit stopped in high school, but we did get a woodshop class

Attended an all-male high catholic high school.
Nope, there pretty much were no bullies, if you didn't like someone you told em to fuck off and that was about it, there were a grand total of like 3 fights all 4 years I was there.
no
No, we had deans for that
Annoyingly no
I fucking wish, gym class was boring as fuck

Wut

google.co.uk/search?q=Medicine ball&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi__532i5jTAhXBi5AKHb41AloQ_AUIBygC&biw=1366&bih=657

One of these things, which are incredibly heavy, "accidentally", flew out of another kid's hand and bashed another kid in the fact.

I actually got pushed into a closed locker once my freshman year. It was a kid on my hockey team that I wasn't getting along with who was much bigger. Kind of a dick. Always sucked up to the popular kids so they hung out with him but didn't really like him. Anyway he was walking down the hall after school with a couple girls and a football player and, like I said, he basically caught me while I wasn't looking and shoved me into the locker. Dropped my books and everything so it was super embarrassing. They all just kept walking and I didn't have the balls, social skills, or strength to stand up for myself. But it wasn't really necessary. I was kind of dumbfounded as to what just happened and his "friends" even kept looking at me and looking at him wondering why he did it. They weren't impressed and I heard the other guy start to ask him what his problem was as they walked away.

All of that happened at my school. We would also fill trash bags full of leftover food and throw it at people. I even put thumb tacks on my teacher's seat and left rotten food in the ceiling

I graduated high school in 2005.

I was put in a locker as a joke by a guy who picked on me in middle school, but it was in the gym locker room and most of the guys were like "ok, cool asshole." It only happened once for like two minutes and wasn't some every day trope. He was a big shot in middle school but chilled out in high school.

If someone had yelled food fight, one probably would have started, but it never happened and that person probably would have gotten in trouble if they knew who it was.

Don't remember any hall monitors, except maybe elementary school? Never seemed necessary.

We had a woodshop in middle school and it was a class I took. We made a little model bridge. We used table saws, but not every day, and always under the teacher's supervision. Don't know if we had one in high school, but if we did, it was an elective that I didn't take.

I don't think we ever climbed a rope, but we did the fitness tests, how many pull ups can you do, etc.

Wood shop was fun we sawed the tables and started fires in trash cans

Never saw a single case of bullying (includes verbal abuse). People just ignored you if your social status was poor.

Columbine happened when I was a freshman so if you wanted to be avoided by bullies all you had to do was wear black and frown a lot.

My school had a photography class with a dark room. People would have sex there and someone was caught sniffing cocaine once

went to a nigger school

no, but if a nig didnt like you he'd get a bunch of his friends to jump you in the parking lot
no because thats some cornball honkey shit
lol
lol nobody would trust niggers with sharp objects
yes

is woodshop class a real think ?
it's seem so absurd to me , also 'im french .

btw i didnt go to woodshop class and didnt climb a rope in gym but everything else was happening in my high school

You mean real life isn't the same as teen sitcoms on tv? I never would have guessed.

That's why we had cops.

This is the only one that's true for me. How fucking poor was your high school not to have a comfy as fuck woodshop class?

I've never seen a locker big enough to actually fit a whole person inside.

oh yeah we had cops instead of hall monitors. Also you had to go through a metal detector every morning at the entrance. It used to be a decent school until the nigs came into the neighborhood. God, niggers ruin everything

That's racist they're just poor and need more programs.

Brazilian here. None of it happened in my school. We also didn't have proms and school performances the way Americans do.

how did you bully teachers at your school? Every year there was always some weird stupid woman who shouldn't have had a job and we would pick on her

only friends did this to other friends as a joke. anybody unironically attempting to do this would be looked at as a joke and then he himself would get made fun of.

this is such white ppl shit

r u srs

god bless woodshop class. easiest class ever with teh most chill teacher ever. sht was an easy a. all the older kids always told their younger friends to take woodshop for an easy a, and most of the boys did. it was either phys ed, woodshop, or food & nutrition (calss where u cook shit)

nah, there are waaaaay too many things taht can go wrong with that

yep but I went to school in the 60's. so I'm better then any of you young fags.

if you started a food fight today you would be charged with inciting a riot and destruction of property and spent the next couple years in juvie