1. Your country

1. Your country.

2. How would people in your country feel about this tweet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EHBA96OmkB0
youtube.com/watch?v=yjMb9zT_oqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody here likes Paul Ryan

1. flag
2. kind of a dick move

Edgiest thing I've read in a while.

that is an incredibly tasteless statement

they'd be pretty butthurt if you changed church to mosque

Wil Wheaton is an insane leftist.

This. What the fuck

Everyone would laugh.

Wil Wheaton is a literal cuck but this is great banter

He's right.

br
pissed.
Also prayers do something. If they were good people they are in heaven right now

>canadian dies
a comment of very bad taste.
>amerishit wh*Te animals die
an astute observation

>american """""""banter"""""""

like even setting aside the MUH RELIGION aspect of it, he's literally attacking somebody who's wishing for the well-being and safety of people in a crisis
I couldn't imagine a bigger faux pas even if I tried

What an idiot. I can't believe I used to be one of those atheist edgelords

>literally attacking
glad you agree that speech = violence :^)

>they'd be pretty butthurt if you changed church to mosque

Like this? :^)

I hope he loses his fucking job

Shut Up, Wesley

He's right though. Fuck people who offer their prayers. You may as well say I'm going to do absolutely nothing but pretend like I am and pat myself on the back.

This.

As it is right now no one would care or they would laugh at the few christians who get butthurt.

lol, Wesley is at it again.

It's become standard procedure for politicians to post this "thoughts and prayers" bullshit whenever a mass-shooting happens, and do nothing about it afterwards. This convention deserves to be ruthlessly mocked.

Nobody would give a shit

that's not what I meant

They would like it and suck muslim dicks.

Is it me or has the US come in a spiral of madness. My father came from Rhode Island in the 70's when Portugal had its revolution and he says things in the US are almost the opposite of when he left when his wife.

based

it's actually thanks to prayers that they died

At this moment, I am euphoric.

Embarrassing, isn't it?

Deathreads atleast. Possibly shooting or beating.

What the fuck is Paul supposed to do you retarded nigger?
You, nor this person, have any idea of what the Speaker of the House does. Of course he has the ability to introduce gun control legislation. But in the same way so does anyone, he has no influence on the votes of the other people though. It's as if I became a congressman. Sure I could put a bill such as to disband the republic and become a colony of the UK. but it'd had no backing. '

The people who deal with gun legislation are the people in the committee that deals with it. Not individual ones.

You know nothing of the inner workings of the House of Representatives.

He'd be mixed with the mud.

If it gained solid publicity that's up to two years of jailtime.
But most likely just a hefty fine.

Russians are the biggest Christcucks on Earth.

1. flag
2. I find it extremely distasteful. The bodies aren't even fucking cold and some little wannabe "star" tweets shit like that? Who cares about religion in a situation like that? I think most people in my cunt would agree, religious or not, have some fucking respect for the families and loved ones.

FUCK PAUL RYAN

HE IS A SACK OF SHIT FOR ALLOWING RETARDS TO HAVE GUNS

Yup. The US gave me my mom though, not that bad desu.

>punishing people for insulting religious people (freedom of speech)

Poland doesn't belong in Europe.

ENSIGN CRUSHER REPORT TO MY READY ROOM IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Yeah let's conveniently omit the fact that 80 years of communist ideology and the church collaborating with the state left Russians and the rest of the former USSR in the top most athestic countries on the planet.

Ur dum mate.

edgy and uncreative

>Denmark bends over and takes it from the arab migrants

you know what they say about glass houses

Are you retarded? Do you think there will be many religious people after 70 years of atheistic propaganda?

Does Wil Wheaton post on /r/atheism

Finland is religious...? Aren't you wannabe pagans?

>behave like a child raised by a single mother in a stress-free environment
>wtf man freedom of speech
Freedom of speech is for civilised people not for edgy swines and tryhards.

>Texas
>Baptist Church
They were probably drumpfkins and deserved to die

1- In this moment, I'm euphoric

2- No se leer

But I thought religion was the reason you Slavs hated gays.

So why do you hate gays?

Insulting someone is a crime in most European countries though. Depending upon the severity, it can lead to imprisonment. In some cases, a fine will be all though. If you you for example fail to adress a German police officer as "sie" and rather say "du", you will be fined for insulting him or her.

Support it. Canada is 80 percent agnostic.

he's only doing that becasue they're christians. He wouldn't say a word if that would happen in mosque or synagouge.

They're fucking disgusting. And massive attention whores.
It has nothing to do with religion.

Why are you so ignorant?

You are one dumb faggot m8, and that's why I hate you

Estonia hates gays and they are 90% atheist

>your cousin: hi user long time no see
>you: hi hows it going?
>cousin: not so good my cancer has gotten worse
>your mom: get better soon :)
>you: you may as well say i'm going to do absolutely nothing but pretend like i am and pat myself on the back you filthy whore

>Freedom of speech is only for those that I deem worthy

Stalin was right to take control of that rogue country.

No to both. But we respect the dead.
That fucking murikan wierd church tried to come here to protest shootings but they were told theres enough graves for them too if they wanna crash memorial service.

God I love Poland

agnostics are just atheists who dont want to be associated with people like Wil Wheaton

Imagine Trudeau saying this after the Quebec mosque shooting.

>So why do you hate gays?
youtu.be/EHBA96OmkB0

why are celebrities such shitty people

Will Wheaton isn't Trudeau's equivalent

Don't involve a supreme Aryan specimen like Bjarne Stroustrup in this, subhuman!

what's up with this butthurt dane replying to fucking everybody? is it Ahmed behind computer screen on damage control?

Your country is disgusting and your king is no king.

They're usually corrupted by the Jew, or they are Jews themselves.

Paul Ryan hides behind "thoughts and prayers" while taking no action to prevent gun violence

Our King is Jeebus Christ himself you filthy larping autist

>you: i have a test tomorrow
>your mom: good luck!
>you: you may as well say i'm going to do absolutely nothing but pretend like i am and pat myself on the back you filthy whore

Fuck you. Bearing arms is our right

you don't need religion to hate gays

don't wanna make this political, but the shooter wouldn't have been as "successful" if someone shot back sooner

Fuck off. Denmark is more based than your failed state """country""".

>If you you for example fail to adress a German police officer as "sie" and rather say "du", you will be fined for insulting him or her.
Is this a joke? Germany is even worse than I expected. I knew about their draconic pro-zionist laws but this is even more ridiculous. What if you can't speak good german and say it wrong?

Of course not. Radical Christians are batshit insane and I bet not even 10% of them have actually read the bible more than maybe once as a kid.

He's anally annihilated because he came to Sup Forums thinking everyone will 2cool4u as he is and enjoy his dark and offbeat sense of humor only to realize that how wrong he is.

Denmark and Sweden are both Maghrebi shitholes, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting it happen. Malmo is looking like Somalia

>crown jesus as king of the country
>call me a LARPer
Poland I... I feel sorry for you.

Most of you don't have any rights

>Malmo is looking like Somalia
Says the citizen of a country with violent killing sprees every 3 days

I wouldn't really care about their opinion. Outrage culture is fucking stupid.

>Is this a joke?

No. Just FYI, we have similar laws here, but pronouns aren't part of that (yet).

Everyone here hates the berber scum. You're thinking of France, that's the new maghrebia.

I would say Justin Bieber but justin bieber is like an evangelical christian

>toilet cleaner complaining about his lack of migrants

surely i've seen it all

there isn't really much to do anymore
they basically have made it as hard as they can to get a gun if you're openly nefarious about it. Anything more and you're just talking about banning them which most people don't support.

This tweet is not clear, I can't tell what doe he mean. Like prayers are useless because somebody is killed? Or they must've been shooting the shooter? Or helping injured but they did not? All these statements are too absurd to discuss. Somebody """""Christian""""" would be probably very offended.

> Malmo is looking like Somalia

It's actually quite a nice town and nothing like what you imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjMb9zT_oqk

Who would have thought Somalia would look like this with as little taxation and no gun laws as the Republicans want?

People would be mad, but Americans on both sides are just using the shooting for political gain. It's not about the victims, but about which party has the moral high ground.

At least he knows that you should use toilets and not just shit in the mart like a fucking currynigger.

Where does the somalia meme even come from? We hardly have any somalians. We have a shitload of afghani though.

I can picture the fedora, the katana and the anime pillow un that guy's room.

We don't hate gays. And stop calling us Slavs like it is a nationality.

I'd wonder what the fuck happened to my nation and when did amerimutt-tier idiotic posts started getting 5k likes

>>If you you for example fail to adress a German police officer as "sie" and rather say "du", you will be fined for insulting him or her.
It's not a joke, just retards not understanding laws and believing memes. Using "Sie" (called "siezen") is just the polite form for addressing authority figures (like the French "vous" or Spanish "usted") so if you're a cunt and don't use that form, the police will be cunts towards you. In and of itself it is of course not a crime (same with Beamtenbeleidigung, its just a normal insult), but pissing off police is never a good idea, and German Police are armed and can be very aggressive

americans have been preventing gun violence for nearly a century and it didn't change anything
first machinegun registery, then machinegun ban with countless import bans and it didn't change shit.
People tend to forget that us is fucking big nation with 300 millions of people and there is everybody there
>blacks
>whites
>asians
>latinos
and countless religions, political movements etc.
Europeans like to say "YOU NEED GUN CONTROL!!11" but they don't seem to connect the fact that they're countries are almost 90 percent white.
You can send me to Sup Forums all you like but if US would be 90%+ white those shootings would never happen and that "gun violence" would almost die since most of it are gangs and criminals.

I'm not sure is this skyscraper bad or not. What do locals think?

But he's right...

>Mass shooting
>OMG PLZ PRAY EVERYONE
>This is not the time for politics
>Gun control discussions can come another time
>Mass shooting
>OMG PLZ PRAY EVERYONE

alright