YouTube Kino

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos

This is ultimate Kino and the best channel on YouTube. There isn't anything better on the whole website. How come that guy doesn't have more subscribers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aO6S8c4Wxbk
youtube.com/watch?v=okFWkvbRMkc
youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCCtoGvJqL4Ipm-JOvwKYPcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU&t=843s
medium.com/@primitivetechnologyfromscratch/matt-i-m-the-creator-of-youtube-channel-called-primitive-technology-5996817d8eda#.nm77b0yrk
youtube.com/channel/UCEHZMINj_XkXZmbhCKCQ1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=0_JsK_EQ5gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZaVWuIBzU
youtube.com/watch?v=-8LJ97kN9GY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_television#2011:_Hurtigruten_.E2.80.93_minutt_for_minutt
youtube.com/watch?v=7WiaFQr1szw
youtube.com/watch?v=gawrOAZAotg
youtube.com/watch?v=XbULM0bTPs8&index=12&list=FLhexEPIkpSdMZFqo9p0r0Og
youtube.com/watch?v=zOgR4NsidZg
youtube.com/channel/UCxr2d4As312LulcajAkKJYw
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Z2qwyHcPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VIBYlygzL7U&list=PLZDv6svOLjyzDzTq1EldDfd8LGdUlr8n8
youtube.com/watch?v=1x4Lcp_9KMc
youtube.com/watch?v=o8netrASUPU
youtube.com/watch?v=GRvknmpVJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tqprf0pd1iU
youtube.com/watch?v=hiOwRSzx2A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kino is not understood by the proletariat

>How come that guy doesn't have more subscribers?
You don't get over 10 mil subs unless you're a hack who makes trash content for kids involving video involving shit like video games.

Best youtube channel coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=aO6S8c4Wxbk

This isn't Sup Forums - Television & Film

youtube.com/watch?v=okFWkvbRMkc

youtube.com/user/UridonTheMaster/videos

>no begging for scribers like a whore
>no clickbait
>to the point
i thought i'd never see the opposite of cancer

>watched a dozen of his videos before realising turning on subtitles give you a commentary

say no more muchachos!!!

Metal forging when?
He already has a furnace. He just needs to find bog iron.

He's already forged a bit of crude iron in one of the videos, where he makes the forge.

>How come that guy doesn't have more subscribers?

He simply doesn't upload frequently enough.

However what is worth pointing out is that while he only has 25 videos, he sitll has 4 million subscribers and the least viewed video has 4 million views with the highest having 25 million. That's just insane.

that's not I, Joey

ITT: pleb shit. talk to me when you're ready to view some real kinotography.
youtube.com/channel/UCCtoGvJqL4Ipm-JOvwKYPcQ
skip the felix videos, look at thes one titled "hamburger" and "bone regeneration"

Can we get trump kino threads going too, sange?

fuck off retard 99% of the threads on this board are pure bait

this guy produces pure kino with a camera all by himself .. hes more FILM than this board can handle

back to you go

Not Sup Forums - Television & Film, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU&t=843s

eh kinda cool but I wish there was commentary

Fuck! That's why I have not seen new videos from this channel, I had not signed.
But look, >How come that guy doesn't have more subscribers?
The guy have more than 4 million subscribers.

literally the lack of commentary is the best part

>when you encourage mental illness

Ahhhh...aaahhh...what a shitty way to live.

Shut up you fucking reddit double nigger.

he doesn't actually live in the wilderness

He's suggesting a lifestyle, buthole.

he's really not tho, i'm pretty sure doing primitive tech is just his hobby

well im not so sure about that

medium.com/@primitivetechnologyfromscratch/matt-i-m-the-creator-of-youtube-channel-called-primitive-technology-5996817d8eda#.nm77b0yrk

I wish Discovery and National Geographic would learn from this. All they produce now is overdramatic shit.

Implying this isn't the greatest archive ever
youtube.com/channel/UCEHZMINj_XkXZmbhCKCQ1vA

turn on captions

jesus of course he's another youtuber thinking he's entitled to make money off internet videos

the one where he made a smelter and got iron pellets at the bottom blew my fucking mind.

James Franco has a youtube channel?

they should pick him up, they have shittier shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=0_JsK_EQ5gQ

I genuinely think he is somewhere on the autism spectrum judging from the way he writes and behaves. I remember seeing his videos posted on Sup Forums and most of the fat nazi fucks were shitting on him and thought they could do a better job. The guy literally works a real job and just does this as a hobby on the weekend, and still pours in probably dozens of hours per video

Turn on the subtitles.

God fucking damnit, now I have to re-watch all of them.

this is the best thing ive seen all day

who RLM here?

who /Mikehead/

That guys sister is fine

The shows that air on discovery and nat geo have a structure that is perfectly suited for the kind of audience and its viewing habits that are currently watching cable TV:

Something like PT might have done very well in for example the 1960s when you only had a few choices between channels and there wasn't really much else to do on a Tuesday evening other than sitting around the house with the family. but back then this kind of content was more suited for film and that's when you got films like Alone in the Wilderness which is just about a dude in the forest building log cabins and making tools and shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZaVWuIBzU

>waaa stop talking about new media, where are the betamax and the vinyl threads

best is at 41:50

>off-topic trash for 1 hour
swaglords research team strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=-8LJ97kN9GY
>1:14
>5:38
What the fuck

Sup Forums loves him, you liar

what will happen when movie theaters shut down and all media is consumed via internet, will you kill yourself for being an anachronistic off topic oldfag?

There's more wilderness survival content in one of this guy's videos than most survival shows have in an entire season.

Oh shit really?

time to go back and watch all the videos

I'm with King0Cans in the comment sections on this issue

this site won't be around when that happens and both of us will be dead

>it's a /diy/ crossposter
Fuck off

Yeah well see when it happens in the mean time go back to re edit

>On returning to the garden, a scrub turkey was seen digging in the mounds. Protected by law, this bird has lost its fear of humans and in this case I’ve semi-domesticated it

This fuckin guy man

>nazi """"""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Alone in the Wilderness
Your link is a fake video, but are you talking about Dick Proenneke? I absolutely love that docu. Such a wonderful movie.

I think the companies are underestimating their audience. It doesn't really have to be full of drama and action packed to make something a tv hit.
Here in Norway we have for example popularized "slow-tv". It became insanely popular. I guess people were tired of all the fake stuff and just wanted something real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slow_television#2011:_Hurtigruten_.E2.80.93_minutt_for_minutt

>anime reaction image
Kill yourself.

>its a 1 samefag gets triggered and spams the whole thread with autism Sup Forums episode

it would be more fun and realistic if it was a dark guy doing it, a white boy makes it seem like autistic larping

>Your link is a fake video,

Ah shit. Sorry about that. but yeah, that's the guy I'm talking about. If you don't know, there was a second part relased in 2011.

but us Sup Forumsedditors are scared of real Sup Forums boards

I doubt there's much to appropriate from the Aborigenese beyond the Didigeridoo, a boomerang, and huffing gasoline in a very scientific manner.

I know one of those minecraft creators and they (2 lads in their late 20s) haul in roughly 2mil a year. It's ridiculous.

what would the nigger version be, the guy sitting around waiting for the UN to bring him food until he dies of AIDS?

>le epic "us vs them" 4chinners

Probably because the universe doesn't revolve around your opinion

He kind of is. See I could understand if youtube didn't pay these people out any ad revenue at all and they were complaining. At that point it's their fault. However, they do, and that post is him complaining that people are uploading his videos and making money off of views that should be his. Which is a fair complaint.

dumbfuck should put a watermark

Post dancekino
youtube.com/watch?v=7WiaFQr1szw

literally who?

This is the king of autismo kino

>literally the second person to ever walk on the moon

>t. TJ """""Henry""""" Yoshi

youtube.com/watch?v=gawrOAZAotg

classic first fap kino

youtube.com/watch?v=XbULM0bTPs8&index=12&list=FLhexEPIkpSdMZFqo9p0r0Og

Food kino

youtube.com/watch?v=zOgR4NsidZg

He's been doing that for at least a year now.

Jas. Townsend & Son, Inc is right up there:

youtube.com/channel/UCxr2d4As312LulcajAkKJYw

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Z2qwyHcPo

end yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=VIBYlygzL7U&list=PLZDv6svOLjyzDzTq1EldDfd8LGdUlr8n8

These are a good watch if you're actually looking for a nice cooking video and no some shitty drama filled shitfest that Ramsay puts out.

Based SC Man.
I really want a new video, maybe my favorite thing on youtube

>off-topic is still up
This justifies Sup Forums threads.

people started recording him and he fagged out

youtube.com/watch?v=1x4Lcp_9KMc

Comfy as fuck.

xD

No, his youtube got a strike from youtube, I remember him uploading it to liveleak instead.
Got any proofs of what you said?

I like him too.
Ramsay has good shows also though just stay away from anything he makes in the USA
youtube.com/watch?v=o8netrASUPU

well a picture of him popped up, he has a picture camera that records video too, that's why people always say why are you taking a picture. he stopped around that time

he looks like a scrawny numale desu

youtube.com/watch?v=GRvknmpVJ6A

I bet he can outrun your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSkdxWsUE8

youtube.com/watch?v=Tqprf0pd1iU

youtube.com/watch?v=hiOwRSzx2A4

Friendly reminder that YouTube because infinitely more bearable once you filter out comments and filter out reaction videos.