What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfQE0SOGG-g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

getting your cock teased for 2 hours until you finally cum

>Think for me, Sup Forums!
I vote for an automatic word-filter that replaces the phrase "What the fuck did I just watch?" with "I suck dirty dicks"

This is the film.

>>Think for me, Sup Forums!
>I vote for an automatic word-filter that replaces the phrase "What the fuck did I just watch?" with "I suck dirty dicks"

The word "autism" is bandied about too freely on the internet but I think it applies here

I just think it's the shittiest thread-starter. This movie gets discussed here every other day. If you want another one, say something to get the conversation going

a tv pilot that wasn't picked up, then was reworked to be released in theaters

also, it's david lynch. it's weird and good but don't expect the story to make sense

enjoy watching the scenes. don't try to put them in any kind of context

Most people actually have a life and don't visit this board every day, keeping track of what threads are created. It would be way easier and much less homosexual if you'd just hide the thread and keep scrolling.

no hay film

You got tricked.

The thing with Lynch is that he does like to create an uncanny kind of dream logic, he likes mysteries and surprises, and he has a weird sense of humor that comes through in all his films.

But they're all rooted in something solid. The themes and messages are actually pretty grounded and straightforward. He tends to be more interested in a character study than a "plot," and he's equally concerned with his characters' inner life as their actions & decisions in the "real world." Large portions of his films take place inside the main characters' mind, or are meant to expressively illustrate a certain emotion or mental state.

Lost Highway is about memories. Not flashbacks or a straightforward depiction of past events, but memories, which are unreliable and distorted to suit the character's perspective. Mulholland Drive is about dreams, figuratively and literally. Inland Empire combines the two, with the added layer of a series of fictional characters portrayed & inhabited by the actress at the center of the film.

why the fug does justin theroux have top billing on this shit, and why is robert forster (5th billed) only in it for like 30 seconds

I think he'd planned a much larger role for Forster when this was still meant to be a television series, and shot a few other scenes with him. But as a 2:30 film, they cut his subplot out

>Most people actually have a life and don't visit this board every day
That's your problem. Normies fuck off

yikes

>tfw no Lynch kinoseries about Naomi Watts solving Hollywood mysteries
It still hurts desu.

Was that the plan? Because I honestly don't see how they could've stretched this out into a whole series, unless the concept was completely different

its lost highway but an old alcoholic dyke jitterbuggin in rehab rather than a sociopath on deathrow this time. exact same idea tho... you cant hide from who you are.

shes her own aunt incase you mossed it plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfQE0SOGG-g

DUDE JUST LIKE DALÍ PAINTED DREAMS I FILM NIGHTMARES, PLEASE CALL ME A GENIOUS LMAO

How is that NOT genius, though? He's not as "deep" as some give him credit for, but no other director nails that nightmare feeling quite like this. He's a real artist in a finance-driven medium, and that's a rare thing

if you can't at least respect the fact that this weirdo built a successful career convincing studios to invest millions in his sexual fantasies and weird dreams, I honestly don't know why you like movies at all