what sport is this

Sup Forumsball

how do you win?

looks like a dude desu, bet he'd be a blast at parties

Get a 3 days lap of honour from the mod

OP here. He does indeed look like a bro. I would def have an IPA with the lad

less ugly than the current bongs

>Mutt is attracted to a darkie more than white brits

What a surprise. Sadly he can't fuck your wife.

>a blackie was in briton at 10,000 BC
>wasn't there 5,000 years later
evolution found a way

why he got white people hair

and blue eyes

basically its all hogwash, theres as much proof to prove he's black than there is he's white. one study went ahead and now its fact.

La creatura...

La Abominacion.... jajajjajajajajja

>he expected him to live 5 thousand years
is this the might of the british intellect?

Yeah, he's a western european hunter gatherer which were dark skinned and commonly thought to be the source of light eyes. That population was bred out so now most Europeans have about 10% European hunter gatherer DNA.

Is thinking Britain is Argentina and then crying when you get BTFO the night of the Argie intellect?

well hes black, its a given he'd procreate at least 1000 times.
yet 5000 years later the celts were white.

Light skin only evolved around ~8000 years ago, this is older than that.

Fake news alert: there are a few fake science articles going around with a new reconstruction of a WHG skull from England known as Ceddar man. I have stated that WHG had darker skin than modern Europeans and that they also all had blue eyes. We cannot tell exact pigmentation but to call them “black” is incredibly dishonest because it not only describes a complexion we cannot confirm but also a specific genetic racial category that WHG did NOT fall into. The closest living relatives to WHG are modern Europeans such as Estonians who have a lot of WHG dna and are not African! The reconstruction not only makes the man very dark, but also beardless like many Africans and lacking the distinct brow ridges that those with significant Neanderthal admixture have (Africans do not have this and WHG did). Facial reconstruction leaves a lot of room for the “imagination” of the reconstructor.

Another misleading headline describes the ceddar man as a “briton” which makes no sense because as i have explained, a 2017 study showed that over 90% of the DNA of the British isles was replaced in the late neolithic by an invasion of bell beaker people from Holland who were themselves descended in part from steppe peoples. All celtic and germanic people in Britain are descended from these people, so 10,000 years ago most of our ancestors were living in Russia and were not in any way black! Those people are the ancient britons since they are the progenitors of our people.

Media twist scientific facts for an obvious agenda. Please be aware that all science is heavily politicised these days.

when did damo suzuki get a tan?

>if I don't like science it must be political

The state of (You)

"""Science"""

There's nothing scientific about it. They have no way of knowing how dark his skin pigmentation was. It's guess work.

I haven't read anything you wrote except the first 3 words. Anyway, the indo-europeans that invaded Europe replaced the supposed black skinned older population at a later date so that guy probably has no live descendants.

black don't crack

>if I don't like science it must be political
>I'm not going to read your response

Fuck off back to your caravan. Even if we were descended from KANGZ it would be nobler than being descended from pikey spawn.

>i get my science from Sup Forums
ok lad

>I share a sports board with people that don't recognise propaganda when they see it
shameful really

w*itebois bend but don't break

It's not from Sup Forums

>questioned on his statements
>immediately Sup Forumss out

>Dickman
That's pretty much standard Yellow Journalism 101. Create sensationalized headlines and bury the facts later in the article. That way it's not lying but the majority of people reading will be persuaded into whatever agenda you wanted to nudge them to.

Been that way since Joseph Pulitzer and William Hearst 120 years ago, because it sells more rags.

>gets a measured reply which he can't refute
>didnt read lol