Gypsies in the United Kingdom

What does Sup Forums think of travellers in the UK. In my experience, they've caused nothing but trouble. I live in the Welsh valleys, it is primarily white which means that niggers don't cause too much damage. Instead, gypsies are the ones who usually do it. Usually Irish or Romanian travellers, they are known to vandalise others' belongings, get into fights with random civilians and overall act like degenerates. I'd also be interested to hear if they cause similar trouble in other countries, I know they're definitely prevalent in other European places. They wouldn't last a second in a place like America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Gypsies
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5NiPts544
smooth.edge10d.rtl.hu/e900ae94-13ec-4a20-8f29-bbfeb6248334/ehir_160607_tanarveres_33e5d037-1832-4b21-aef4-fcab3bafc688.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LoXzTW72jOw
youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots
reuters.com/article/us-nato-shield-idUSKCN0Y30JX
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the U.S. the Irish travelers are mostly crooked home improvement contractors. They solicit an area, mostly older folks, tell them they need a new roof and insurance will pay but they need a cash deposit. The bag a dozen or so "deposits" and disappear to the next town. They are the worst type of humans I've ever encountered. They are a culture of liars, it's their way of life.

Kill
Them
All

We need to ship these cunts back to Romania.

I don't care if they are "Irish" they can fuck off to Romania to join the caravan cuck carnival.

They don't look like gypsies to me.

These are gypsies (pic related).

In need of zyklon b treatment

I would say this about no other race, not even niggers:
Kill them all. Literally all of them. I don't want a single one spared from the purge. They need to be eradicated.

Are you seriously comparing Irish to Romanian? whut?

this is why Romanians hate us

Looks like a pedo van

Shoot the inbred pikey cunts. All of them.

If only more of that happened in the UK. They all deserve complete slaughter. It baffles me how they're allowed to stay here.

they irish travellers

send gypsies back to romani-a, then send romani-a back to india

>Nagy Tyborne

Sure sounds romanian, bozgor.

I quite like the Travelers. They're not particularly booksmart but they're quite hard workers, and also tend to be skilled craftmen in my experience. I admire their system of conflict resolution - their fist fights are a very fair and honourable system.

Also Traveler women are fucking hot. I have a great love for council estate/gypsy/commoner aesthetic, and they all fuck much better than your typical middle-class girl.

>Anglos complains about gypsies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_the_Gypsies

Where would we get our drunken theiving scam merchants from then? Img related.

>what do I think about Pikeys

Irish expat here, I have no gripe with gypsies. I've met monolingual pikey kids who only spoke Irish. Very interesting. They DO shit up England quite a bit, emptying their septic tanks into sewer grates and trashing public parks/lands. That's their way of "sticking it to the man" for occupying Ireland for so long blah blah blah.

Their lifestyle is interesting. Plenty of dirty hippie scum here in the states live the same exact lifestyle as they do.

dags?

*Try again

They're the worst. Only yesterday I was driving down the street when I saw two Mexican students waiting to cross the road. I slowed down for them and waved to say they could cross... You wouldn't believe what they did next

Crossed without waving back to say thank you. Fucking degenerates

this was a reaction to a crime committed by gypsies. There was one teacher driving home on day. Gyppoku runs out to road to get his football. Got hit but stood up and walked it off.

Gypsies ran out and lynched him on the street. (Look up Olaszliszka murder). People did nothing. When the gypsies learned they will get only 3 years in prison they were laughing at court.

Finally, these based gentlemen from my city (Debrecen) decided to go on a hunt. Gyppos ran all the way to Canada but they were too lazy to attend their own asylum request in court. 99% of them were shipped back.

I heard about a guy who couldn't speak English. (I can find his blog in Hungarian.) He said he was gypsy just the light made him whiter....Anyway, he was white and allowed to stay.

I shit you not, in the interviews the gypsies said they were dumpster diving the whole time in Canada.
Oh and brought the one way tickets from the welfare they got here...

yeah we have a pretty big romanian problem here now

Irish Travelers you retard. Not Irish.

>Gypsies
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5NiPts544

smooth.edge10d.rtl.hu/e900ae94-13ec-4a20-8f29-bbfeb6248334/ehir_160607_tanarveres_33e5d037-1832-4b21-aef4-fcab3bafc688.mp4

That's nothing. I bought a cup of coffee from one, and he literally didn't put the top on properly. I immediately. joined EDL.

My dad's side are Roma gypsies (not Romanian, that's a nationality). Most of them are nice enough people, if a little stupid.

>Romani indicates the country they are from.

I'm sorry mate. We didn't finish the job.

I don't want to rage

I've never met one but they should be exterminated

not really a beating, more like a physical inconveniencing

Fucking gyppos. Every week we get a new group of them setting up camp on some field or in some car park in the town I live in.

Every time it happens the cops come and tell them to fuck off but they always have a convenient excuse like one of the caravans has broken down and they can't. Meanwhile all the nearby buildings are mysteriously stripped of all copper and wiring.

Harlow?

Ey dags

Like Jews sans the intelligence.

>MUH irish gypsies are so terrible maymay
Come to mainland Europe and look what REAL gypsies look like you goddamn Anglos
Biggest scum there is, forget about sub-saharan Africans, forget about muslims
You will never see an ethnicity as horrible again

youtube.com/watch?v=LoXzTW72jOw

you had trianon forced on you romania isn't your fault friend, and romanians that happened to reside in hungary before coming here aren't your fault either

scum of the earth as bad as roma

Roma have been mostly moved to one place in Scotland, that I know of, a place in Glasgow, called Govanhill.

They have turned it into a massive dump. They are filthy fuckers, they just throw all their shit in the street. They piss & shit everywhere too.

They let their kids play in the streets all night, don't send them to school & play music all night too. None of them work, they all live in benefits.

They run brothels, I've even heard stories about child prostitution.

pic related is just a sample of the way they treat the place. Inside the tenements they live, they destroy everything too.

There are tens of thousands of Roma is Govanhill, they are fucking everywhere. Their numbers grow by the year.

Oh shit a rare flag.

Pretty much this, a culture of liars and theives.
The ones here often go out in a wagon looking for any metal they can steal. If you leave anything metal outside your front door they will steal it.

I've never known a group of people who offer so little to the world yet still think they are owed so much in return

This couldn't be more wrong. None of them speak Irish. They have no interest or connection to Irish or British politics. They shit all over the Republic too, in greater numbers.

Why are british gypsies so human looking?

Yeah, niggers and poor kikes are different

>They have turned it into a massive dump.

Govan was always a dump full of piss and shit mate

They're not the same gypsies from whatever European shit hole gypsies come from. We call them gypsies but it'd be more accurate to call them travellers.

>tfw less gypsies in Romania because you made your country attractive to them
Notevenmad.jpg

They're confused Irish

DELETE THIS.

Also, condemning an entire culture on the actions of a few crooked fucks is a little harsh. Everyone in Ireland is hard working and honest, except for the niggers and shitskins.

Was about to say they are 3rd worst scourge after mudslimes and kneegrows, but with this kind of attitude will encourage even more to go there.

>pikey defending pikeys

>they

shut up gypsy

The UK gypsies are something almost unique. They are regular whites who love to live like roaches.

There are also some blonde with blue eyes gypsies here too, my only conclusion is some weak slavic tribe got tricked in the past and started mixing.

Well if you consider Irish white....

Holy shit. How did I misread that bad? Oh no, Irish travellers are fucks. I thought that guy was talking about Irish people. My mistake.

If you only come to kill the gypsies from Transylvania, your "minority" will go from 1 million to 500.000 :)

Stop killing your gypsies dumbass, they are the only Hungarian speaking population reproducing. You will force us to move West again to fill the void.

pretty impressive

>Why are british gypsies so human looking?
a lot of them are underclass Irish

MIND THAT CHILD
BIN THAT KNIFE

I'm sorry for you.

DEPORT THE THIEVING GITS.

Why are they white? These are not real gypsy romanis.

>train tracks behind foundry i used to work at
>huge signs warning against the risk of injury and death
>pikies move in down the road
>takes about a week until one of them try it on
>blows the top of his head off, melts his hands to the cable and boils the piss inside his body
>dies in front of his younger brother
>they put in a complaint to the police, us, the courts, all sorts of people saying it was anyone elses fault

Send them back to Ireland and then blow up Ireland

Can I get one of your Gippo mates to fill in my driveway with some asphalt?

I will pay you in stolen tyre hubs or whatever it is Travellers get payed in.

Haha.. tips my English ale to you paddy

Would trade them for khokhols any day

youtube.com/watch?v=wL6aDrzs3Fs

Heh we have a similar story. Back in the commie times some gypsies killed a truck driver family by burning his house, after they tried to rob them. Since his wife and 3 kids died in flames, and the police did nothing because the neighbours were afraid of saying anything, he stole his work truck one day, went in the city outskirts where the gypsie camp was placed, and entered full speed with his truck in their tents, shacks and wth else they had. 24 gypsies died that day.

In Northern Ireland we generally put their campsites in Catholic areas and let those bogtrotters deal with their antics. I don't have much views on them due to not having to interact with them, but the areas they reside in always look like shitholes.

I had a young girl gypsy say she was gonna accuse me of rape unless i gave her $200. Never going back to romania again.

all scum, not seen any here for years, last time they were here 4 of their caravans got set on fire by the local chavs, at least they are good for something.

your typical irish man. fucking faggot cunt.

>fill anyhting, wannabe idiot dreaming big
with your double digit iq pretty sure difficult to see the obvious and deal with the reality

All's well that ends well.

Irish travellers are some kind of weird pictish remainder or something. No one even knows where these fucks come from.

You have to be really trying to be a messy cunt in the UK when the council comes past every week and collects your rubbish for free.

How hard is it to put your rubbish out into the wheelie bin when you goto the shop or whatever? how fucking lazy can you get...

Don't be. It's had its advantages.

We also had a more recent one where romanians and hungarians from a village worked together. After some gypsie killed a romanian without any reason, both the romanians and hungarians made an alliance and put on fire the gypsie house where they took shelter.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots

>people don't speak a native language because they live in mobile homes.

Idiot.

So it's another pointless shitfest about the big nothing.
If Russia does not annex your gypsyland soon cuz of ur lapdog behaviour and your empty threats against russians (muh nato expansion) ... you will just dissolve unavoidably and no one will give a single fuck.
reuters.com/article/us-nato-shield-idUSKCN0Y30JX

Gypsies ruin everything they touch. Romania has probably been affected worst to the point that even the reputation of the country is damaged by the association.

B A S E D

I'll hook u in the gabber m8

I live in alabama, and always have seen gypsies as what we call dirt legs here i.e. trailer trash. They would assimilate into that culture if they settled down south and leech off of social secuirty and medicaid just like the trailer trash. So basically theyd do just fine in the states

As far as I know travellers don't speak Irish. They do have their own language that no one else understands. Its not irish though. And sometimes their accent is so thick that they may sound like they're speaking a different language even though they're speaking English.

muh ruskies & joos helped them ruin the country also.

But most people don't know that so they keep doing it

Fuckers stole my socks

>those feet

Fucking naughty cunt!

>They are a culture of liars, it's their way of life.
This
Gypsies are open sores of society. These rats brazenly steal shit right in front of people.

It's weird though because the gypsies here that come from Romania seem alright. Though that's probably because I'm Paki and a muslim.

I guess an advantage of being a muslim, while everybody hates us is that people are too scared to fuck with us like they would with white people because they know they'll get fucked up.

>Irish travelers
>regular whites

>because they know they'll get fucked up.
by the goverment

>Meet gypsy family for first time on train
>They are trying to get people to let them "borrow" a phone charger
>Go on phone to research Gypsies
>They literally believe god told them "stealing is okay for gypsies"

>travellers
Ha, ha, that is cute, calling them "travelers".

Care for some enriching?

Romanians call them "boraturi", translation: person who threw up on themselves.

Or "ciori", translation: crows.

Also, around gypsies, never relax.

Everyone knows that, wherever gypsies exist.

That is Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech, Poland.

Gypsies kept us on guard.

You Western Europeans have been way to comfy and forgot how to live in danger.

But now you're learning again, with Mudslimes. But this is too dangerous and it will kill you.

Gypsies were as a vaccine to us Eastern Europeans, they immunized us to PoC.

Try living in a town full of them. Then you'll get the males staring you down just for being alive, loud spic music every night and a huge spike in robbery.

Why would gypsies have to worry about the government?

They'd be scared of getting blown up by muslims. Heck I've seen black and white people get scared and back off the second you start muslim sperging out.