Real life fascism in full swing at Brown University

"The fascists of the future will be anti-fascists." - winston churchill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5uaVFfX3AQ
nytimes.com/2016/03/08/opinion/an-anti-semitism-of-the-left.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=x5uaVFfX3AQ

wtf is going on in America? how/why do people tolerate this?

sauce o that churchill quote? sounds like bullshit

Jews run all media.
Jews run every single Ivy League.
This is just what Jews happen to act like. I wish there was a better way to say it

It wasn't that long ago when Brown routinely topped the "happiness index" among tier-1 universities. Are you a student or alum?

why do the jews do this?

surely blacks see jews as white? and therefore attack them?

>how/why do people tolerate this?
The same way you do with paki rape gangs, the same we do with terrorism. We're still mostly loving comfortable lives and unemployment/poverty seems a bigger threat than those things affecting a few thousand people we don't know.

Most Blacks understand that Jews are a protected class.

Not in New York these niggers are wild as ever and they're still playing brick

Millennials are cancer, we are a huge mistake.

Its not by Churchill its by some italian guy

does this mean i should become an antifascist?

>USA
>one of the countries most responsible for the fall of Germany

no fucks given

you deserve it, fuck off

I don't mind this stupid SJW shit and actually think it's pretty positive. Why? Well, the antagonists and victims of Generation Snowflake's ire are just other, slightly to the right, boomer liberals. Basically, the filth who started this bullshit rolling. As a self-proclaimed White Supremacist, being accused of being a 'White Supremacist' is not an insult, and is water off a duck's back. These faggots are also totally discrediting academia - which is a net positive. We should be encouraging this SJW stupidity, not fighting against it.

good points

nytimes.com/2016/03/08/opinion/an-anti-semitism-of-the-left.html?_r=0

>data and statistics are systematic oppression
Hello Poe's law

what bothers me the most are people who think they know it all and don't bother searching for new perspectives because they think their perspective is the best.
They could be right, but not because they are so clever and moral as they think they are.

I live near Brown U. This place is such a fucking contradiction. The school was literally built by the profits of the slave trade. Now it's a SWJ haven with safe spaces, that retarded harry potter game on broomsticks, and wealthy asians. The school own a large percentage of valuable real estate in Providence, and they don't pay taxes.

>slave trade

Don't forget based bootlegging.

I hate the bullshit at Brown, but I hate the student body even more. And shitbags that produce shitty videos about the Brown bullshit.

Gas it all.

Is this some kind of joke? This is what universities have been reduced to in the states?

>winston churchill
this pasta must be wrong then wtf...

It was an American submarine that brought Hitler to Germany :^)

Both of you made the horrible choice of living in Rhode Island. I know it's a horrible choice because I live there too. The only good thing I can immediately think about it is if any HAPPENINGS happen, nothing will happen here because it's fucking irrelevant.