Where were you when you heard the great news?

Where were you when you heard that we won the vote to leave the EU.

>be Australian
>parents are British
>moved to the UK a month ago because my homeland was calling me
>heard on news that remain is winning by 10 points
>temporary depression to brighton with a mate
>meet this girl whos a 19 year old uni student
>go back to hers
>find out shes a liberal refugees welcome and shit
>pretend i know nothing of politics and dont have any views
>little does she know shes about to feel the thick hard cock of the nationlist right wing
>wake up to the noise of the girl saying "no oh my god nooo"
>ask whats going on
>she tells me that the uk os leaving the eu and that "they lost"
>she keeps rambling on about facism and racism and shit
>lay back and stare at the ceiling
>a single tear streams down my face as god save the queen starts playing in my head

This was one of the best things to happen to the white western world, share your stories lads and how you reacted.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-investigation-launched-after-asylum-seekers-in-middlesbrough-claim-doors-were-painted-a6822211.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78365485/#q78365485
youtu.be/RJniTeYJnZw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/brexit/start/2016-06-22/page/40/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was sleeping.

>sat on Sup Forums
>threads start going wild with farage & boris pics
>hear cheers from pub across road
>post some nige faces
>change teamspeak banner so everyone knows
>go the the pub
>shared some quality banter about globalists, juncker, merkel etc.
>shout down crying remainers, force them to leave pub
>leave pub hour later singing rule britannia with lads

I'll never forget.

>go the the pub
>shared some quality banter about globalists, juncker, merkel etc.
>shout down crying remainers, force them to leave pub

Where in the uk are you from? Im still trying to find somewhere nice to live.

Middlesbrough, we voted 65.5% leave.
Actually has some really good areas despite the reputation.
Also parmos are great.

So its quite right winged there? Is it mostly whites?

>sat (or friday, not too sure) on social media
>"britain has voted leave"
>go here to expect massive shitstorm
>veryhappy.jpg
shit memory. the only thing i can remember after that is reacting to cameron's resign on sky news.

We have a largish mudslime population but they live in specific areas that you can avoid.
You can walk through like 70% of boro without seeing one.
The ones that live in white areas are as nice as a muslims can get.
As for being right wing, well
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-investigation-launched-after-asylum-seekers-in-middlesbrough-claim-doors-were-painted-a6822211.html

makes me proud to be form Teesside lad

Is there much work there? I was a barista back home. Ill only be there for no longer then a year because im planning on joining the marines so just looking for somewhere nice while im training and saving a bit money.

middlesbro is an absolute shithole, this coming from someone in darlo too

Voted remain
Was asleep when it happened

Came back from drinking at friend's house at 5 AM. Drank some more to celebrate.

Praise KEK

Really, nigger?

>day before I watch infos in TV
>all stations are presenting, that UK will remain
>feels bad man
>Very bad, was angry N SHIT
>Quicly forget about it and go sleep
>Woke up, tottaly forgot about Brexit, go to the bathroom
>Turn on radio and take a shit
>haerd that UK leaved EU
>smile
>huge shit splash into water

>from darlington
>has the gall to call boro a shithole

There are jobs but not much job variety within Middlesbrough.
Thankfully there are plenty of places within a 10-30 minute drive which have other jobs.
Living costs are very low here compared to elsewhere in the UK so it's good for saving money.

Britpol sleepover watching the votes being counted

>Pulled alnighter with Sup Forums on the 22nd/23rd
>out the house at at 7am to vote out
>got there 3 mins early
>back home for tea and cumpets
>slept for a bit
>pulled an allnighter again with Sup Forums to watch the results come in
>smoked a cigar outside and had 2 beers around 4am when I knew we'd won
>relished the fact I was a part of history
>watched the sunrise on independance day
>back to Sup Forums until mid-day drinking liberal tears
>slept

It wasn't till i got into the work the next day.

I was in the back of my van when a work mate comes up and says "Declan and Fernando are fucked now m8" (Declan is Irish and Fernando is Brazilian).

I peered out the back of my van to where they were standing, the sadness on their faces said it all.

I turned to my work mate and said "did we win", "yeah leave won".

I closed the back of my van doors with me inside and started shouting with joy, someone mentioned after that they comically heard a random closed van in the middle of the yard with someone inside shouting "yes, yes, yes".

I was so ecstatic t.bh

>lying in bed
>"the right has to win something for fuck sake"
>roll over accepting inevitable remain victory
>wake up to exit winning
>smile on my face all day

looks like the brits did something right for once

oh just fuck off. If you think fried chicken and cheese is a meal worth commenting on you must be fucking retarded.

Wait why would a Brazilian be fucked by us leaving the EU?

I remember being really depressed all day thinking we had lost and that the remain vote would mean the EU would cuck us even more, I remember the Newcastle result (or Sunderland I can't remember) coming in and remain winning by only a few votes when everyone realised something was wrong, the panic when the results from London were giving remain the lead, and then the jubilation when Dimbleby announced that the decision to join the EU had been reversed. Good night, I still remember the sunrise that morning, Enoch was smiling down on us.

fuck knows he was more gutted then the Irish guy

>doesn't like chicken parmos
>doesn't know you can get pork parmos
>thinks parmos just have cheese on top

I bet you haven't even had one you cretin.

>be Scottish brexiteer
>went to bed with all the papers and pollsters predicting a Remain win by at least 10%.
>got woken up at 7am by a bunch of people singing Rule Britannia loudly
>look out window
>house across street has Union Flag hanging out of one window and Scottish Flag hanging out of the other
>have a fleeting moment of hope
>maybe we're free
>nah, can't be
>checked news
>total victory for Brexit
>Camewrong set to resign
>Farage elevated to status of a living god

It was surprising. Later that day I went out and some hipster Green Party faggot who lives around the corner had put up an EU flag and a sign saying "62% voted Remain! Independence Now". Irony is, the Green Party hipster faggot is English.

>Be Australian
>Live in Berlin, marxist central. Pretty demoralising place desu
>Seeing French girl who works for French state media. Loves refugees etc.
>I reveal my power level as usual. I don't give a shit. Still fuck her.
>She says the leave vote will never win.
>Stay up til about 3am. Initial votes looked good but I wasn't too optimistic.
>Wake up to 'WHAT? NO!' text from French bitch.
>God Save the Queen plays in my head.
>Proceed to spam French girl with farage memes for the next 24 hours.

Wew. What a ride.

>Brighton
>Anyone but queers and liberals

Fuck off Auzzy cunt.

>INB4 I'm British
No you're not. And don't start with the fucking pathetic Commonwealth Shite.

Clean the toilet, Stanislaw, and then fuck off back to your own country.

>Hear remain is winning in a landslide.
>Feeling depressed because last chance for someone to blow up the EU.
>Go to Sup Forums
>Just in time for everything to take a 180 turn.
>Memes start coming in as Brexit takes the lead
>Fuck yes
>Nu males, lefties and other trash start crying on social media
>Salt level industrial accident
>Hell yeah

>Middlesborough
>Has sone nice areas

Yeah, all the areas around it. I grew up a few miles from there and it's renowned for being a fucking rat's nest.

Speaks volumes you were in the pub while most people were at work.

It wouldn't effect the Irish either. We have the free travel area

FFS Irish citizens can join Join the British army without jumping through loops, it's closer than t

>be australian hear about brexit
>"poms will probably puss out and stay like always"
>forget about stupid pom shit for awhile
>here vote happened
>they left
>:') pappa England did good for once

Singaporean expat here, I was on the plane bound for Hanoi.

When I saw the news I felt like eating Fish and Chips and wearing my Union Jack shirt.

>parmos
>good
>middlesbrough
>good areas
Just leave, there's nothing left there anymore except muslims, poor white trash and a sub par uni

Stop with the fucking faggotry. It's England for the English you cunt, we don't need the Anglo sphere bringing in more multiculturalism, the Anglo sphere is a Sup Forums myth amd.for little boys who aren't Nationalists

mad because your colonies are doing better then you

My parents were born here therefore i am a british citizen. I have one of the most british last names. Im joining the marines and i'm willing to die for this country. Are you planning on doing anything to serve this great nation?

The pub was a mix of students, people doing all nighters, people calling in sick and people whose bosses gave them the morning off since it was such an important vote.
It doesn't really speak volumes about anything you buffoon.

Yeah some parts of boro are rat nests, I never said otherwise.
The fact that you think the entire town is devoid of nice areas shows that you've never actually been around boro much.

I was defending you, you fucking moron. I was defending you against a Polack who was insulting your country. I don't know why I bother, you brainless kanga-fucker.

>It's England for the English

Yeah, but your definition of the English is any Paki who was born there. Fuck off, Ahmed. This board is haram for your kind.

I was very surprised when my closest city voted stay by only a 1% margin, it doesn't even have a white British majority anymore

Even the based Sikh community have gotten tired of all these Arabs turning up

you made us this way
we talk shit but im glad you guys are out of lefty euroworld and back to being Britain. its going to be nice to have the best kind of culture back

I was the OP of the Brit/pol/ threads.

I'd been making them for...maybe two weeks before the referendum and on the night. I genuinely thought that Jo Cox had cost us the whole thing, so on the night I was pretty depressed. There were petitions to Mods to get us to have the EU flag, Anons were already thinking it was over.

Best night of my life when the Sunderland vote came in. Certainly the best time I've ever had on Sup Forums in my 6 years of posting on here.

I'm looking through archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78365485/#q78365485

Was it?
>Comfy EU Referendum Thread

I was trying to find the Brit/pol/ threads.

I was too busy to night and morning of the ref count to shitpost so was wondering how it played out.

>EU Flag
Horrifying

>be on holidays in Greece
>results come in
>wondering how come a bunch of narcissistic Etonian toffs convinced a bunch of primarily working class people to oust another bunch of narcissistic Etonian toffs so that a bunch of narcissistic Etonian toffs can rule over them with impunity
>day after the referendum a bunch of narcissistic Etonian toffs start to heavily back-pedal on their promises
>the more it changes the more it stays the same

>Be Brit.
>After everything, with Jo Cox and others, I was unable to predict because the polls were so close throughout the week after that event, and felt that Remain would win by the voting day.
>Even though there was a sliver of hope, nearly all of Thursday was spent being more downbeat and upset than normal.
>Only leave voter in the house.
>Went to bed at around 9, since I prefer to tunnel underneath all that waiting straight to the end.
>Wake up at around 5.
>Grab iPad and flick to BBC, preparing to see "UK votes to stay in EU".
>"BBC PREDICT LEAVE VOTE".
>Literally had to double take; rub my eyes, refresh the page, etc.
>We did it.
>We actually fucking did it?
>Become nervous, foolishly thinking that "predict" means the result could change by the end, and the result being so close.
>Surely there has to be bad news?
>Dig deeper: my seat voted 3/4 Remain.
>Go get breakfast, excercise, shower, usual.
>Come back to see Leave still ahead with each new result.
>Full results finalised.
>Listen to "victory" styled musics/soundtracks, particularly the Independence Day soundtrack.
>Never been prouder of Britain.

I've had several Full breakfasts since, and laughed at Remain traitors' tantrums, and been annoyed at the SNP.

My favourite gem from the whole ordeal is probably this:
youtu.be/RJniTeYJnZw

>little does she know shes about to feel the thick hard cock of the nationlist right wing
Can we meme this?

>>Wake up at around 5.
nigger, the leave vote was confirmed at like 4am

>Be uni fag
>Have exam on the 24th
>Last exam too. Went pretty well
>Didn't look at Brexit result that morning cause we lost obviously
>Walking back
>Friend mentions Brexit
>Says we voted leave
>Piss off mate, I'm not in the mood
>Check out news
>It's true
Single tear when I got back home too famalam, best news I've ever recieved

I was on Sup Forums with the lads, then woke up my Stay voting cuck family to rub it in

>went to sleep with despair after Farage admitted defeat
>woke up the next day, read the news and felt hope for the first time since forever
>whistle rule Britannia all day long

> Watched the votes come in until i think 3 or 4 in the morning
> had a little victory cheer once Brexit got the required votes

Proud of you Britbros.

Why was sunderland so important?

>"Foolishly"
Seeing "predicts" in the headline wasn't helpful, especially when everyone who gets payed to predict has been wrong for a while now.

Mine was similar. I'm from Australia as well, and had been hoping for it. All I could think of when I saw the result was 'praise kek'

I was the only person who supported leave at the office I work and I couldn't hide my massive grin when I walked in

fair enough

Lying in bed, shitposting on Sup Forums

>Why was sunderland so important?

Heavy Labour area where the people had been told to be good boys and girls and vote how they were told - Remain.

They didn't.

Remain thought they would win it. Maybe not by a huge margin but that they would win it.

Leave smashed it.

>Not 51-49
>Not 55-45
>Not 60-40
>61.3% LEAVE played 38.7% REMAIN

If that result (and it did) played out in similar areas of the country for the rest of the night then Leave might (and did) actually win the thing.

Remain tears began and the crowds went wild...

Hot damn, I need brit/pol/'s archive links.

>be Australian
>live in Wales
>Vote to leave
>Wake up in the sunny morning and high five all my Leave Welsh brothers that have accepted me

it was excellent

>wake up
>check Sup Forums

I think Sunderland was expected a narrow leave victory actually. It was bigger than expected though.

> Had work the next day so stayed up until 11pm when sod all results were in
> Get up and check the results and remain has a 2 million lead
> Nooooo
> But then I suddenly wake up from what was a nightmare
> Rush to check the results and Sup Forums just in time for Leave to officially be declared victorious
> God save the Queen

I was in a livestream with a bunch of other guys from pol, I stayed up all night until 6am.

It was genuinely fun. We started out with a slight edge for leave with a couple of moderate surprises, then remain stormed ahead and it looked grim.

But suddenly more and more shock results came in, and we were all yelling "HOLD THE LINE" as things became almost dead even. We knew the london boroughs would be massively remain so no-one really thought we would win.

But then the later it got, the more leave stormed ahead, and everyone was going fucking mental in the chat.

It was genuinely quite fun.

But I would have loved to be OP and shoot a hot load over some stupid remain cunt face just as she finds out remain lost, and watch as my sperm intermingles with her liberal tears.

I forgot it even happened.

>Middlesbrough
>Good areas

>voted after I finished work
>felt anxious all day
>turn the results on at 10 and see that remain predicted to win and the pound rising
>felt depressed
>decided to wait for the first results to come in before I went to bed
>see Newcastle come in with remain win by a close margin
>Sunderland comes in for leave
>start to feel a bit more hopefull but still anxious

I ended up not going to bed at all that night, the highlight had to be when Farage made his tipsy victory speech at 3 in the morning before the vote had been called. I couldn't stop myself from welling up, knowing that the people of my country had voted to leave, that we had our country back.

It was an emotional roller coaster of a night. But the feeling of euphoria when it was called for leave was probably the greatest feeling I have ever had and probably ever will have.

>But the feeling of euphoria when it was called for leave was probably the greatest feeling I have ever had and probably ever will have.
kek, I remember playing all the patriotic music people were posting, heat of oak, vow to thee my country etc, pretty loud

>be me
>taking a shit
>open up Sup Forums for mid voiding entertainment
>see that brexit was victorious
>drop massive turd
>close tab and go to /trash/
>fap

Such is life

I was driving home after watching Independence Day: Resurgence ironically enough.

>Hot damn, I need brit/pol/'s archive links.

Have a gander around 4plebs

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/brexit/start/2016-06-22/page/40/