I HATE BRAINWASHED FAGGOT BABY BOOMERS

RESPONSIBILE FOR ALL THIS SJW SHIT TODAY

>youtu.be/YTV12kZn6Ww

Rick Steves urges tolerance and understanding in regards to the "angry man" in Nice, France. "Get to know your neighbors better", "Don't respond with anger!"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=esI0Xm72XeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he wouldn't have even made the video if he didn't realize that the worldview he is espousing is cracking at the seams and becoming obsolete

No, cracked and over. As in past tense. Now they are just fabricating a delusional fiction for themselves so they don't have to look at the nightmare they created or look at the blood on their hands. This is all just self soothing at this point; thumb sucking infantilism at it's best.

Cheer up when they cut off your head with a machete mates!
You got to love them to beat them!
Killing them only brings them their victory!

No really, what is wrong with these people?

Love trumps hate!

>tfw ywn see a big mountain in your life

Modern liberalism, including Social Justice, is junk food for the ego. You can feed your ego, feel great about having the moral high ground, all without actually doing anything constructive or difficult. Throw in all the channels and echo chambers now available to carry out this ego stroking virtue signalling and you end up with this clown.

>the usa was founded on tolerance, goyim

The problem is the attackers never fit the right ring narrative

Its never a foreigner ever and yet you claim cuckoldry by foreigners

The problem is the attackers never fit the right wing narrative

Its never a foreigner ever and yet you claim cuckoldry by foreigners

nice place to kys

You say this with no irony as you try to build yourself up and get high on the rush of what a big smart man you feel you are. A patriot warrior genious. Stupid fucking libruls dont have my forbidde Youtube knowledge that makes me superior.

There is nothing wrong with being tolerant, within reason. The operative word being reason.

The problem is when tolerance is hijacked to create victim coalitions of highly incompatible and intolerant groups all for the purpose of being intolerant and oppressive of those you disagree with, all so you can feel good about yourself.

That is the problem with modern "tolerance".

He can go fuck himself with his tolerance.

So hold on, your response is "I know I am, but what are you?" ?!?

I hit a nerve, didn't I.

Faggot shill.

Maybe he should travel to Syria, Iraq, Aghanistan, Somalia, Sudan to question his tolerance

You mean Roubaix and Saint-Denis ?

Now I want to rape his holes....for Islam....

He's probably right, honestly. Bloke in Nice sounded like he was a bit funny in the head. Most of these jihadi guys do, really.

Doubt they'd be going boom if everything was going swimmingly.

A friend sent me a Ted talks video about having compassion for terrorists. In the video he explained the only reason these people commit terror attacks is because of America's foreign policy, so it is important to have compassion. The video didn't get into the outrageous teachings in the Quran, the hateful culture in Islam, or the reason non muslims from these same countries aren't reacting to American foreign policy with bombs.
The kid who sent the video has been slowly realizing more attacks are done by muslims and not crazed white religious nuts, everytime he mourns the death of victims of muslim attacks, I let him know to have compassion for the terrorists and he realizes how stupid it is but he won't fully admit that there's a problem with islam.

The problem here is that this guy should never have been in France to begin with. The Muslim infrastructure that enabled this guy shouldn't be there. This was wholly preventable and this notion that the wealthy western nations should continue to throw open their doors to the poor Nobel savages is really nothing more than straight enactment of Marxist wealth redistribution through immigration, dressed up as refugee relief and hammered down on the citizenry by political correctness.

>the only reason these people commit terror attacks is because of America's foreign policy

That sounds retarded. I figure the only reason most of these guys go durka durka is that their lives suck or they're mentally ill. Why kill random civvies and yourself otherwise?

Sure, I'm not exactly a leftie, mate. But this dude didn't make the news for being a muzzie in France, he drove a bloody truck into a crowd at a parade. You've got to look at that sort of thing and wonder exactly what his drama was.

>bastille day is about celebrating freedom
>equality, liberty, tolerance

Actually it was about the wrath of the people rising up and decapitating the aristocracy and overthrowing existing power.

It was such a bloodbath that other monarchies in Europe issued concessions to the people to avoid such a fate.

That should be a lesson to the globalists who keep killing us.

I remember when Bobby Jindal warned about no go zones, they all slandered him as a bigot and claimed he was lying, video related.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=esI0Xm72XeY

Now it's to the point that they acknowledge there is violence, but their trying to convince people to just deal with it now.

Yes, he yelled viva la France while going down in a hail of gunfire and it's Le Pen that's taking credit for this attack.

Comon, just stop. Stop being delusional. These people have set the terms of engagement and they are as follows: they will either subjugate you or kill you, and they are totally committed to this goal. You can't reason with them, you can't negotiate with them. They will find every marginal, disaffected and angry person they can align, enable and support them in furtherance of their objective. That objective is the final Islamic caliphate.