How can we save F&F franchise?

How can we save F&F franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cPMriE8fKU&feature=youtu.be&t=88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By fucking stop making them

kill someone else

Not surprising. They only gave the last one great reviews because Paul died.

I feel like "professional" "reviewers" have been wrong about literally every movie released the past year

Who gives a shit about critics? Think for yourself drone.

the last one made

THREE
HUNDRED
NINETY
MILLION

IN CHINA!

Why do you faggots care about fucking reviews in a fucking FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIE?!?

The last 3/4 have been generic as fuck, I honestly can't remember the difference between them.

Fas10 Your seat belts
>torretto and the family get an offer from an INTERPOL agent played by bingbing Li to help her and the Chinese government stop a mad scientist (Jackie chan) from developing a space cannon that will target New York City
>this is all happening in tandem with the new moon base co development between china and the US
>the gang take their gear and cars into space where vin has a showdown with Jackie and his gang on the moon race way

SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER FOR THIS FRANCHISE

>tfw never seen a single one

Normies need to fuck off

That's cos China gets the super gay version.

the original is kino

Bring in another blondie.

Fast and the fuhrerious nein
>Toretto and his family travel back in time in an effort to kill Hitler, to change the course of history as we know it

Anyone have a webm of the rock breaking out of the armcast? Fucking hilarious.

China is heaven for shitty movies though.

They're all kino.

>whatever will we do?!?!

>59

Isn't that still fairly high for this series?

Let's be real here, these movies were always shit. It's just the last one was so highly rated because everyone acts like that B level actor was fucking Brando or something.

The first wasn't anything special either despite what Sup Forums thinks. Certainly a high point of the series but around 60-70 seems right.

is this the godzilla movie where the bad guys are actually alien roach people

TRY FATBURGER FROM NOW ON

YOU GET YOURSELF A DOUBLE CHEESE WITH FRIES FOR 2.95, FAGGOT!

No but this is even better

>shit bitrate
>rogue frame at the start

awful

>even muh wubbums need to be in 18645468759845p

Technology has fried your tiny brain.

This

It needs to not look like a drooling retard made it, but go ahead take pride in a shitty job, that's your life from now on.

Last one sucked too. Only reason people sucked it's dick was because of "muh Paul Walker"

good eye

is he wearing a fucking wife beater to his own wedding?
holy shit lmao

Get rid of Vin and just have it be about The Rock and Jason Statham blowing shit up for 2 hours.

this user gets it

Well A) Maybe not showing every single plot twist in the teaser trailer. B) You could try a reboot.

Should have ended with 7 honestly.
Scott Walker's goodbye was where the series should have ended.
His smile and driving to a different road than Dom's was kino.
It was perfect.

This movie will make 1.3 billion dollars.

6>1>3>4>7>5>2

Haven't seen 8 and don't want to

dont even want to see it but friends will force me

>5 that low
Shit taste.

The wifebeater is the source of his powers.

Original is the best. All the rest are dumb garbage.

341. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 03/30 **#7**
>The problem the studio has is that their solution to two actors disliking each other is not to remind them they are getting paid a ton of money to act nice to each other, but that they forced the other actors in the movie to essentially choose sides which just makes everything worse. Vin Diesel/Dwayne Johnson ("The Fate of the Furious)

They'll get rid off Vin eventually. He's the one that started all the drama. Plus now that they got Jason Statham on board they really don't need him anymore.

Are these movies even about street racing anymore?

Literally this and only this

There's anybody on Sup Forums who thinks it's anything but a shitty ripoff of Point Break?
Series only became fun after TD.

8 is actually worse than 2 fast 2 furious

Charlize kidnapped Elena from Fast Five,
who has been raising Dom's bastard for the past year or so. Dom is told to steal an EMP device from his friends and kill them. He has multiple opportunities to just tell them what happened but chooses to concoct a needlessly complex plot involving Jason Statham's mom in order to sabotage the EMP and other devices.
All is well at the end when the team discovers what happened.

was this really in the movie

expendables crossover.

jason statham will either play 2 roles or it will be a prequel and he becomes a good guy and joins the expendables team.

Or maybe your just retarded?

>expendables
Now that's a fucking dead franchise after that shitty third one.

Looks like common criticism stems from, without Vin Diesel, the Familia doesn't work well with just the Rock leading the interactions. Also some people feel iffy about letting Jason Statham in nonchalantly; Charlize Theron just pressing buttons; and in almost all reviews, it says the stunt pieces just aren't as good as the last three.

>FF getting rid of Vin
He's the producer and director of this one and the next 2 ones.

I think they will stop making them when they stop having fun making them. They seem like the kinds of movies drunk friends think up, but who also happen to have the money to produce them.

>rogue frame

>fake news

Seriously, that leak was the best thing to happen to that shit. They should have never made anything after the first one.

Nice argument mongo

Pretty pathetic that this shitty franchise is the closest thing we have to do action thrillers.

No one cars about these movies anymore. People only saw it for two,well one. Han people wanted to know how torreto knew han,and why he was in the final scene of tokyo drift. Then people got a redo ending,and people stayed for han then people stopped carring

this, franchise is up there with Star Wars or Marvel capeshit levels of faggotry and belongs on reddit, not here

>Fas10 Your seat belts

bring back the director that made 5

Why would you want to?

You can't follow the simple plot of an FF movie, so you must be retarted?

>An FF movie
>retarted

Whoa

5 > 7 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 7

they might be able to lure him back, the Star Trek movie bombed pretty badly

>all these people who have never seen a Fast Film talking shit

You will never have a #Family

not even remotely. the last one featured kurt russell as a government agent that called upon the family to track down a hacker that had a chip for a super spy machine, who was being kidnapped by a rogue agency led by a british black ops agent, who was also the brother of the bad guy from the 6th movie, who was out for revenge because the family put his brother in the hospital

>making another movie after the last one had the most kino ending in the history of moving pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=7cPMriE8fKU&feature=youtu.be&t=88

This is how the series should have ended

They only got good when they stopped being about street racing.

kys

I saw fjrst or second one when it came, I still have no idea why. I liked Molotov at the time, and somebody told me there are few songs in the movie. Only Polkas palabras was

This 'family' shit they keep pushing for these movies is so damn forced

Fast Five is the pinnacle of the series, followed by Tokyo Drift. Everything else is trash.

If you disagree with me, you're just wrong.

I disagree, it's cool to have such a long running and ridiculously over the top series that also cares about it's characters and it's chronology

Did you know that The Rock is actually taller than Vin Diesel? They pulled this off by having them stand apart from each other in order to give the illusion that they are the same height.

>be indie director finally get break in f&f franchise.
>make a sweet movie about drifting,and japan
>think maybe I can make a second drifting movie about han or something
>proceed to create telanovela action flicks
>final get out the action telenovela flick scene now in to some star trek movies

When you think you are out they drag you back in

this was done intentionally. they're not facing each other in the scene and the movie makes that pretty clear

Oh, this excuse again.

One of the worst parts of this entire series is that we're actually expected to actually believe Vin could take the fucking Rock in a fight

>they clearly don't face each other
>"wow look at how they're trying to make vin diesel bigger than the rock even if this followed that scene but let's just ignore that because it doesn't fit my manlet narrative!"

why not they expect an fbi agent to stop being an agent cause of his penis,and becoming a criminal,and all the criminals accepting a traitor turn coat.

Bring back Paul Walker. No idea why they got rid of him.

There was a third one?

>They should have never made anything after the first one
But Expendables 2 was the better one.

Han made the franchise

>Train heist
>Chollo wants the GT
>Dom develops a thought for the first time in his life
>No.jpeg
>90 minutes of fuckery in brazil ensue
5 is shit, it literally relies on the dude wanting the GT for his boss

both were shit, which is a shame because the last Rambo was so good

Han pretty much rebooted it.
>go in to see fast in furious in japan!!
>no vin diseal or paul walker
>instead get back to roots of people just driving and cools cars
>comfy drift scene
>cool man han giving away cars,showing a texas boy the ropes

No one cared about previous two movies till it was mention in the end that Vin knew Han.

Then it became how did he know han?

Face it after that it was all directed by lin who has a boner for his indie actor crew which consisted of han,the mechanic,and that other chick. They all appear on his f&f movies from better luck tomorrow.

>all the F&F 3 and after were about hans story.

Han was the best part of the FnF franchise. Dom character is boring.

Street racing culture is outdated.

They should make it similar to 1, but on a track/designated street courses in some made up trackday/streetracing culture mashed together.
Forza Horizon, but with somekind of plot and kino scenes.

>Street racing culture is outdated.
these movies haven't been about street racing since the 4th one

I know, but I meant that they shouldn't go back to 1 and 2 style