Do you root for or against clubs from your country in CL/EL?

Do you root for or against clubs from your country in CL/EL?
Aside from your club of course

don't really care about el aside from the final which no club from here can get to nor can any of them do anything in the cl so eh, I guess for?? except for steaua

i root for arsenal and liverpool and city but against chelsea and united

the hitler picture is on spot because he is the only one with delusions as high as the average 4channer
and ya that fag is currently spending his twilight years in the aryan resort of argentina

t. delusional 4channer

for me, it's whiterun city fc

oblivion>skyrim>morrowind

>sequel

m8 we will be long dead by then

I hope they go as far as possible so they get tired in the league and for muh coefficent, but then i hope they lose in the final/semis.

you must love juve

>dialogue by same three actors
This really is my biggest issue with Skyrim. Totally destroys the immersion

Of course

Watching benfica get BTFO in the Europa League finals was great

And watching Sporting losing to CSKA in their own stadium was legendary

And so was Benfica losing to that same CSKA squad last year

theyr recent European campaigns were 9/10 for me, not a full 10 because they didn't get tired from them and won the league anyway but the 2-7 got me hard.

against

Scotland here. I'll root for every team cos we need to get our coefficient up. I've always done this except when Rangers existed since the further they got in Europe the more they embarassed us (see Manchester)

If they win, I shitpost about how English teams are dominating Europe. If they lose, make JUST threads for them instead.

I'm not going to kill Paarthunax

For: Chelsea, Man City and Spurs
Against: Man Utd and Liverpool

I root for Spurs and United but I want Arsenal, City, Chelsea and Liverpool to lose

this breaks the Sup Forumsell