/EU/

GLORY TO THE EU!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=erWU0NHm1Xg

Are you ready for the upcoming EU army?
Will you sign up?

Or maybe you'd rather work as a diplomat?

Other urls found in this thread:

europa.eu/european-union/index_en
europa.eu/kids-corner/index_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would love a strong EU border force

Almost forgot.
europa.eu/european-union/index_en

>Are you ready for the upcoming EU army?
>Will you sign up?
Maybe if they need a janitor.

>Or maybe you'd rather work as a diplomat?
Yeah, because 4channers have such a way with words. Anyway, it's not for everyone to force smile in face of duplicitous scum from other countries.

why do you post this stuff literally all day every day? Get a life, I've been seeing your posts for like half a year

American version :
europa.eu/kids-corner/index_en.htm

>Would love a strong EU border force
I would love it even more since right now we are left fending the border for everyone west and north of us.

Fuck you, retarded asswipe of the continent. We're leaving. All the top tier economies will leave soon. #Swexit

I want an imperialist Evropa

savage

Here for you :^)

EU would need much more than just a strong border force to secure itself from the issue of the day. It would need bona fide expeditionary one, along with recovered disregard for "developing" world.

>Maybe if they need a janitor.
The newly formed EU army will need communication officers that speak different languages.

Alright, I'll consider it when it happens.

In varietate concordia, bro.

I know Hellenic, Polish, English and have military xp.
I would fucking love to do this.

>anglo flag
The only reason the EU army is getting voted again is because of Brexit.Once the UK is out and they no longer have veto power the EU army can be created.

I have british relatives , but i was in the Greek army.

Born in Poland, raised in Hellas.
Had a Bulgarian mature GF when 20'as well hahahahahaha...

There's no need to be bitter. Brexit won by a pretty narrow margin, and many people voting for it were doing so with flawed understanding and/or without malice. It would be unfair to pain all our british neighbours as perfidious anglos.

Go fuck yourself, commie. Nexit when?

As long as you are an EU citizen all will be fine.
There will be other requirements like physical fitness and other tests.
But that is the new way armies operate.

>There's no need to be bitter.
I am not bitter.I am stating a fact.We already had a vote for an EU army and it got blocked by the UK.They are the country that was always pushing for the least amount of EU cooperation possible.

It would've just happened under enhanced cooperation clause, or what's that thing called.

What always makes me laugh about the Turks and Bulgars and Hungarians with EU power fantasies is that it was us who got them in to begin with

Why is it that only the shithole eastern countries are the most pro-EU, is it to cover their failure or they somehow feel grateful for the gibs so they feel the need to give something in return like the EU shilling here?

>the Turks
whut?

Well, that doesn't really speak well of "your" foresight then.
>inb4 being flooded with eastern europeans was part of "our" plan

Well, I don't know how it's for others but for us it's gratitude for having been liberated from russian sphere of influence.
We'd unironically give up the "gibs" to stay away from that shitshow.

Well, excepting some idiots and paid shills, I suppose.

>Turks
What?
>it was us who got them in to begin with
WHAAAATTT??You mean you finally bend over after everyone else blew your ear drums,right?

I still remember the News sickle from Britain while we were preparing to join.So much cancer an lies.

>Well, I don't know how it's for others but for us it's gratitude for having been liberated from russian sphere of influence.
>We'd unironically give up the "gibs" to stay away from that shitshow.
This.

Hope the EU fixes itself and expels these deranged Marxist degenerates in power. I love the idea of a decentralised EU, but in it's current form it's just shit.

You left the EU.No need for you to be bothered with spreading your opinions about it anymore.

For you Marxist, for others Capitalist.
Everybody sees the EU as what he does not like.
Guess what?
In Greece, Commies from KKE always put down the EU flag.

Do you fucking realize it?
You are in the same group as Daesh, Stalinists, Nazi's, AnarchoNihilists, CapitaloWhatevers etc...

>Everybody sees the EU as what he does not like.
I see the EU as an opportunity for Star Trek to become a reality.
>many diverse and different countries
>working together
>not a warmongering entity like the US or Russia

You liberated yourselves from the Russian influence, not the EU.
But the main point is, switching from someone who rapes you every day to someone who does it once a month, can that really be called a liberation?

>it's the anti-EU putinbot with a macedonian IP
trolls will be trolls

>being against the EU automatically makes me a putinbot
How much are they paying you for pro-EU posting gyppo

I am always happy to have you in my threads anti-EU putinbot troll, my friend.The free bumps are always appreciated.

>You liberated yourselves from the Russian influence, not the EU.
Bullshit. If it was that easy, we'd be free back in 1968. Civil disobedience was certainly a factor, as was work of the Pope, Reagan and number of others, but it's thanks to integration into western market and legal framework that we've embarked onto different path than Belarus and Ukraine.

кoлкoтo пo-виcoкo мoжeтe, нo глaдкo пpизeми гocпoдa.

So do I. This is what I love about the idea of the EU. I love what it could be. I love the potential of the EU. But this is not what the EU is turning into. The EU is led by authoritarians who try to apply the same policies to different countries. The EU does not take into account nor does it respect our different cultures. The EU is led by Cultural Marxists. Freedom of movement only benefits the shit nations and the elites. The EU punishes the successful to uplift the failures. The EU is ridiculous. Why should the rest of Europe have to pay for repeated Greek stupidity? Why should Western European workers accept the Slavic immigrants driving down their wages?

Students need teachers as much as Teachers need students.

You think Finns for example want to live in the same country as you if EU federalists had their own way? Think again.
They barely consider you human in Western Europe. You are just a colony with your own flag, nothing more.

I don't know where you're getting your information but you are full of shit up to your ears mate. The UK has always been the driver behind EU enlargement, we were the only country alongside Ireland and Cyprus that didn't put any restrictions on the A10 countries in 2004. That's why we suffered.
Hey our government wanted to tweak Russia's nose, it sort of worked out so be thankful.

>Britain is about to leave the EU
>Hooray, now we can speed up the process of creating an EU army that supercedes all national armies
>So next time someone tries to leave, we can stop them
Look at what's happening in Catalonia. Now imagine this on a supranational scale. That's what your "glory to the EU" is, Boris. The EU tries to force "diversity" on you, and your government is free to refuse because it raises its own taxes and funds its own army. What'll prevent you from being culturally enriched when that is gone?

This is fucking geopolitics 101: when a country can't raise its own taxes and can't raise its own army, it's a country in name only. A client state. Even moreso than Bulgaria was to the Soviets.

I would rather fight EU
>mfw thinking of muh ancestors razing northern ger*any and slaying krauts

Fuck the 4th reich! Keep your germs out of our lands.

All I can think of is everybody loves raymond.