Guys, what if we have MORE guns to kill the people with guns?

Guys, what if we have MORE guns to kill the people with guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks it's a gun problem

If America had no guns, not even smuggled firearms, you'd just have mass stabbings and sword attacks. Probably crossbow attacks, too.

that's stupid, do you know how hard it is to operate a bow and do you know how cumbersome a fucking sword is

PART
A
R
C
E
L

I'd take an autist trying to stab me over trying to shoot me any day of the week

Guns save lives

DIS IS BRIZE OF FREEDUM :DDDDD

>lots of people died but a few didn't
>guns """""""saved""""""" them

Yes because Paddock running into a country crowd with a shitty homemade sword would have the same results

This. Americans are inherently autistic and violent retards

BLAARGGH MO GUUNNZZ

The Onion BTFOing Sup Forums as usual

> usa thinks its the only country with lax gun laws
> so it must be the gun's fault
switzerland doesnt get mass shootings, maybe you have a retard problem

>Americans are autistic and violent, the brit unironically said

^

Everybody owns a gun for military service and they don't even have ammo at home

>Paddock killed 59 and injured over 500 more by throwing knives at a crowd from inside a hotel building

Homemade bombs.

clickhole + the onion are so good

>implying the problem is guns

The problem is mental insanity. American soil is cursed. The spirit of the native americans haunts the continent. Very few are sane.

do you really think americans are smart enough to make those

You're fucking dumb, he would have probably killed even more since knives are bigger and would have a higher chance of hitting someone and causing serious damage, assuming he had a lot of them.

This.

How many suitcases do you need to bring 1000 knives into your hotel room surely that would get suspicious pretty quick

hes white so they wouldnt question him

yuropoors BTFO

they've done it number of times

this
swat should drop the muh guns muh stopping power muh neutralize threats meme and start using swords

He said crossbow, not bow, crossbows are easy to use. And even a big ass two-handed sword weights less than 3 kg, they're not heavy.

you have to be a master with a sword to kill lots of people with it in a short amount of time it's not like your chinese cartoons

so much this
if you took their knives too, they'd probably bite each others throats
switzerland has a lot of guns but they have a better mentality
force gun owners to train and view weapons as a tool not a toy

There is no realistic solution, just resign yourself to the reign of terror and violence

>tfw driveby repeating crossbow attacks

>he doesnt have a shield and a full suit of armor

USA is not #1 for firearm violence I have no idea why people pretend that we are. Violence is a human problem and can be accomplished by all sorts of weapons.

>There is no realistic solution, just resign yourself to the reign of terror and violence
t. Robespierre

>ayo I challenge all y'all worthless villain-ass whoresons to a duel

I never really thought about it like that before, I guess if we did get rid of guns it might help

Only by total and absolute control over individuals you get such results.
That or you might get shot, if you're unlucky, or just dumb.

Take a pick.

can't go against logic user

>only nation
lol

> Preferring a slow agonizing death/messy injury over a quick death/clean wound

lol that's the most bullshit picture I've ever seen

what is it based on and what's the source?

This desu. Didn't this happen in Australia where gun related incidents went down but the over all homicide rate remained the same?

the data itself is actually legitimate its just a 6 year time frame (2009-2015). It also does not count killings where other motivators were involved such as bank robberies or gang fights so it basically only counts people killing for the sake of killing (i.e. terrorist attacks)

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

t. cletus with a proxy

I'm more likely to dodge a knife than dodge a bullet.

Literally this. Knives are always dangerous, but guns are only dangerous if they have bullets inside them.