PART 1 >>814420017

PART 1 PART 2

OLD SCHOOL RISK THREAD
Let's pretend it's 2009 and enjoy ourself.

Europe 1933. Choose a colored capital region, change colour if you like and name your new empire. Ex. București, dark green, Gypsy Travellers.

A minimum of 4 players must join before the game starts. The rolls will follow the list in the picture.

1-3: 4T, 4-6: 6T
7-9: 9T, 0: 12T
Dubs: 18T, Trips 25T
Quads: 50T

Each nation can have a maximum of 1 alliance and 2 NAP at the same time. You need to hold at least 25 territories and coastline access to use your navy (duh).

Negotiations and written banter is encouraged.

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 117K)

round 28

West England attempts to establish a colony in the Silent World (black space)
>Seamus II, Sovereign of All Englands.

No, you must attack a nation. This is what we have been building up for the last 3 hours.

What is the English' response?
>Christian X of Denmark, Christian I of France, Christian I of Belgium, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Christian I of Holland, conqueror of German Empire.

Sweden secures its coastal holdings in the Black Sea, then continues further inland, to the East.
>Karl XII Buonarotti da Svezia.

Serbs attack the Spaniards.

>King Hasek I of New Serbia

Republican Spain advances towards Paris attacking premier empire

West English assault Denmark proper.
>Seamus II, Sovereign of All the Englands.

The Premier monarchy declares war on Spain.
>Christian X of Denmark, Christian I of France, Christian I of Belgium, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, Christian I of Holland, conqueror of German Empire.

I mean, I was Spain, but sure, you can take the wheel.
>Ernesto Montalvo, Presidente de la República

Dear friend! I am beeing attacked on two fronts by Spain and West England. I need your assistance on the Iberian Peninsula!

Me gusta

round 29

Kingdom of Denmark attack West England, taking back its mainland and expand into Sweden

Dear Chris,
You can count on me! Iam already making preparations to take the fight to them!

In response to Hispano-Anglian Aggression, Sweden launches a naval invasion on Spain's eastern coast, taking the island chain and anything else along the shoreline that they can.

I mean East Norway

West England continues to assault Denmark, focusing on taking their coastal territories.

Serbian forces attack Spanish colonial holdings. Spare no lives.

>111

Attached: bloody-hell-sippp-38459889.png (500x300, 41K)

Spain counters the Swedes and, if possible, continues pushing to Paris.

Purple Emperor Coomer of Georgia Kutaisi
>Islamic Jew Emperor Coomer

The Hispano-Anglians scored a duz and trips this round, jesus!

Round 30

Unfortunately too late to the party.

King Charles continue to lead the aggression towards West England

Push through DMZ and invade English Russia

West England tries to seize Franco-Danish coastal territories, and if possible, pushes inland as well.

Spain attacks Serbia. Spanish Inquisition installed on their lands.

Spain continues taking out the French coastline and, if possible, continue pushing to Paris.

Sweden tries to take out Spain's coastal holdings in the Balkans, trying to encircle them. Additionally, they push into DMZ Crimea.

Serbia starts an offensive south, to take on the Albanians of the swedish Empire

>General Bogdan

round 31

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 118K)

You aren't Serbia.

Hol up, who deeze

Attached: 12rqzb3jav821.png (97x93, 15K)

Well if that's so then i'd want to join your allegiance

Dear Karl! I still need your assistance at the Iberian Peninsula! The Hispano-Anglian Aggression is almost at Paris!

Attack Spain in east Europe.

Sorry mate, no more slots.

Spain continues pushing into France, taking out what few coastal territories it has to the south.

The Danes try to recate the northern mainland of Germany.

I’m the Spanish Inquisition

Attached: 35BA2FBD-5891-4A4B-8F88-9F4191F60DB5.jpg (500x360, 35K)

Also, OP, that dubs roll against me was not you. Can any random faggot just roll, or only when they score a hit for your team?

Worry not, my friend, for I shall launch a renewed assault on their coastlines!
In fact, I shall personally take the field!
So yeah, coastal assault. Take island chain and any shore I can.

West England pushes south into Denmark and Germany.

No, only YOU can roll for Serbia.

round 32

Attached: 1529227644429_1933_nocolour_1.png (1370x813, 118K)

The French division fight of the Spanish bastards.

Swedes encircle Madrid and keep pushing, if possible.
>Karl XII Buonarotti da Svezia

You expanded Spain in both France and East Europe even though there is only one Spanish roller and his roll was in France.

Serbia attacks Spain in East Europe.

Spain continues trying to suppres the French coast, and pushing back against Sweden where possible.

Karl! We must put all our resources into defending the Spanish! They are close to annihilation of the republic! We must be willing to sacrifice our northern and eastern troops for this mission!

West England continues striking at the coastal territoreis of France and Denmark, pushing inland where they can.

>defending
I meant destroying!

round 33

Way ahead of you, Chris! My men are surrounding Madrid as I write this. In fact, I'm right there with them.
It's been long since I've seen the field. How I missed it.

The French shall crush the Spanish rats!

West England pushes south into the German heartland. Enough raiding, now comes the real fight.

Attack the last of Spain in the East then spill the rest to English Russia.

The Swedes launch yet another offensive, attempting to surround Madrid!

Spain pushes back the Swedes!

round 34

Great King Hasek I. I need your assistance in the former German Empire! The English Russians are tearing me apart while I fight the Spanish. Since we both are allied with the Swedes, I hope I can count on you!

French keep on fighting.

Sweden tries to link up with its encircled forces, whilst focusing on pushing further into Spain.

West England tries to secure the Baltic coast, denying Serbia access to it.
Additionally, they continue the German offensive.

Dear Karl. Our forces has met in Porto. Now we have the republicans surrounded! I sense victory!

Spain attempts an assault into Sweden.

Please make your move, New Serbia.

My dear friend Chris.
I am glad to hear from you. The situation in France and Germany had me worried for your safety.
It appears taking to the field of battle myself was the right choice after all. With the Spanish soon to fall, we may yet turn our gaze northeast, to the Anglians.

Serbia sails to Scotland.

But you have no coastline?

Anyone else see s green monster sucking Ralph's (from the Simpsons) dick while a smurf eats his ass in this pic?

Fuck, now I can't NOT see it.

lol look closer.

round 35

i will let you make another move Serbia, but only 4T

Attack English in Russia, moving north.

Continue French aggression

Spain pushes outwards from Madrid.

West England continues attempts to push further into Germany.

Sweden makes yet another push towards Madrid.

The Spanish has breached our position and have coastline access! I need you to block them of!

Madrid falls!

Round 36

Do not worry, friend. Madrid is in the grasp of my solders! Likely the rest of Spain, too, if our momentum holds!
This front is secured, of this there is no doubt!

Can I start a revolution and overthrow the presidente de la republica.
If so I keep same color, but now I’m dictator of the fascist Spain

Nvrmimd

The Danes push the English back up north.

IT IS TIME!
Sweden launches a naval invasion into West England!

No sorry. My goal is to actually finish this game. See you next time.

Continue towards Kaliningrad.

West England drives out the Swedish invaders and drives back the Serbs.

My dear friend Chris!
With the Spanish defeated, I'm sure we can take the English on together!
When this is all over, how about some Greek wine and Turkish women at my palace, eh?

Great King Karl! We succeeded against the Spanish. Now we must eliminate the Anglo-Soviet threat is the Kingdom of West England. If you focus on its islands, me and King Hasek may focus on a land invasion.

round 37

West England keeps driving into Denmark and Germany.

The French push the English out from Calais

Sweden takes over Iceland as a jumping off-point.
If possible, they also raid the Scottish coast.

King Hasek! I need your help in the German inland. Can I count on you?

Continue attacking the Baltic coast.

i shall

round 38