Ugly as shit jagers

>ugly as shit jagers
>john boyega as lead
>scott eastwood
>only 22 days of filming

so it's guaranteed this will be shit right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/846757673127350272
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

china will eat it up anyways

>Stephen Deknight directing
>reason why spartacus and Daredevil S1 were good

Nah, it'll be great. Also, get over John Boyega already.

>get over John Boyega already

I try but his nose gets in the way

>only 22 days of filming

Does this mean a short movie or just a bunch of scenes that are pure CGI? Explain this.

>Explain this

no

I'll still watch it
Wow that poster is shit. Is this official?

Do you have any idea how much of the first movie was CGI? Like 97% of it.

This will be his first real directing gig. I'd wait for a trailer before praising this.

>>john boyega as lead
Funny how people think that nigger is a star after being in Star Wars.

Also:

twitter.com/JohnBoyega/status/846757673127350272

Sure seems like he's been working on the flick for a bit longer than 22 days.

>Pentecost had a child we knew nothing about

Meh

I'm not expecting much, but Daredevil had good action, so we'll see.

Boyega > > > lil Eastwood, a black hole of charisma

it's not a poster, just some promo image

Funny before Star Wars Sup Forums fucking praised Boyega for Attack The Block and then because its popular to hate on Ep.7 Sup Forums hates him again.

Which is funny because he is the best part of Ep. 7. Not the best Star Wars but his character was great. Fucking contrarians. Go back to Study Hall

oh man

I'm looking forward to it. It will never have a better theme than the first thought.

The first was one of the worst films I've ever seen so it's can't possibly be worse.

Del Toro is a fucking hack, hasn't made anything decent since Hellboy 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

Boyega was one of the only good things about TFA tbqh.

>More hate coming Ooga Booga's way

Angry because Im right? When Attack the Block came out there were Moses threads all over the place. BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK.

Fuck the first week of Force Awakens Sup Forums was filled with threads with Boyega saying "holy shit monkey boy was great" and "John Oggaboogayega saved Star Wars."

Seriously. This board is Cancer now. Anytime a movie makes money and people love it, you assholes equate it to Reddit or Reddit the Movie.

No actual opinions just the opinions that you read on the internet.

Enjoy never having an original idea. It's going to be fun seeing you on the street corner begging for money.

I was just checking your fucking double-trips, you fucking faggot

Frankly I just hate Star Wars. Specifically I hate 7 because they put a Xenomorph in the lead female role.

Getting mad because you wuz kangz n sheeeiiit, but now you just exist to be clowns for NEETs on Taiwanese basket weaving forums
Calm down, Tyrone. You don't want to get shot do you?

>gets a sick get
>someone checks it
>doesn't recognise the fucking bateman .gif
>gets mad as hell and starts posting nonsense
How new?

Agree, him and Kylo were the only characters with an arc.

He went from shaken coward fleeing from his unit, met and made new friends and allies, had a moment of weakness where he almost chose running, but eventually became a hero who helped to lead a (What seemed to be) suicide mission to destroy Death Star 3/save his friend. At the end, he was the guy who stood up against a trained fallen Jedi with a lightsaber without Mary Sue powers (And got fucking rocked, but still -- true bravery.)

Good character and well acted.

Did Boyega prepare for the role this time?

THICC

>This board is Cancer now
>now
How new are you?

>He went from shaken coward fleeing from his unit
>didn't want to shoot the villagers
>was more than happy to murder the shit out of his fellow Stormtroopers, who were most likely also conscripted against their will by the First Order and then brainwashed
Great character arc.
TFA was shit through and through.

Yeah, the movie sucked dick. But like the guy I replied to above said, Finn was the best part (Of a bad movie.)

Scott eastwood was only thing keeping me intersted but as soon as they cast that monkey i was out

This flick comes out in 4 months and not even one teaser trailer is released, this people want to loose money or what?

Do you really need more than 20 days of filming when 80% of the movie is CGI?

>john boyega as lead
But what about idris elba?
No idris no watch

pic related is a proof that John can act

No they just cant be assed to get viral marketers to constantly make threads on here and reddit like I.T or some capeshit

>Doesn't even realize that the user they're responding to was commenting on their satanic trips and wasn't saying anything about boyega at all

The first one was hilarious dogshit. This will somehow be worse. Go back to playing with your Transformers.

0/10

>posting the movie that literally put him on the map to begin with

Though I doubt his performance in the Circle will be good, that movie in general looks shit a shit actress , decent actor can 't be carried by Hanks, also Hanks playing a bad guy is also questionable

it put him on the map because it was good you retard

First one was Kaijukino

>Someone THIS new is here right fucking now
Those digits wasted in him. That's a new low.

muh xxy

As a relatively race-ignoring person, I find his face provokes the howler monkey equation too easily, and I find it uncomfortable. When it comes to the race question I don't have much of a "redpill" powerlevel, but what I do have needs hidden in front of normies. I found him unremarkable instead of terrible in Star Wars, for what its worth.

i want star wars manchildren to leave

why are they making another one
the first one was so fucking bad there is literally no redeeming feature to it
what the FUCK

you can't call people manchildren

With a chimp in the lead role?

>only 22 days of filming
What did he mean by this?

Jon Boyega is the ugliest prick on the planet.

What do LEGITIMATELY ugly negroids have to contribute to a mech warfare movie exactly?

He was the worst thing about the first movie, playing the same fucking character he always does.

Ticking the quota box.

>Pacific Rim

yes OP, it will be shit.

>people unironically disliking Pacific Rim
What are you, gay?

>only 22 days of filming
this can't be true

You have to be over 18 to post here, kiddo.

I'm sorry you don't know how to have fun

>sick get
>check'd
but now everyone hates you instead.

and he still (You)s
love or hate he still wins

Wow that is dumb.

WHO CAPPIN' NOW PHASMA? HUH?

yeah it should be like Nolanzilla instead where nothing happens

>those Jaeger designs
what the F U C K happened? They look like fucking cheap toys, that cannot be real.

>Cuckvangelion announced
>polturds already getting salty
2018 gonna be a good year

Unless there's supposed to be some psychic field or something holding that boat together it makes no sense

You forgot
>crappy generic subtitle

When has a sequel with one of these ever been good?

>John Boyega
>Who the fuck is this asshole.avi
>look it up
AYO HOL UP
YOU BE SAYING WE WUZ, LIKE, ROBOTS N SHIET?

>global smash hit
I thought it just barely broke even

Satan's right. "Droid please" aside, Boyega was one of the better parts of TFA. Attack the Block is shit though, but that's nothing to do with Boyega's performance.

>hurr this movie about giant robots punching giant monsters doesn't make sense
yes and godzilla wouldn't be able to actually hold his own weight, everyone knows these retarded movies don't make sense. Pointing it out doesn't make you sound smart.

the studio fired the producer who greenlit this movie. they don't really give a shit about it

it's about monsters smashing shit on a global scale

wait but the entire building was shaking and being torn apart, how does that thing only starts moving at the end

its a homage to Evangelion you dip

It was shit.

He plays a token black gangster from london, it aint fucking hard.

Well I thought they looked like shitty off-brand Evas. I love Evangelion but these robots look fucking awful.

DUDE I CAN'T WAIT FOR TRANSFORMERS FOR REDDITORS 2

Those Jagers look great, I dont see what all of you are seeing. Usually when the OP says "its shit" and nothing else you get a lot of people parroting that though.

>I love Evangelion

you have to be past 18 to post here though

>he said, in the Pacific Rim thread

holy shit

Fucking kek

Don't forget that the guy who approved of this movie got fired from Legendary. It doesn't look good.

I'll still watch it because I'm a cow.

wut

didnt it start filming in november? and they only just wrapped?

they don't care

chinese don't hate black people but they never fucking see black people so they're like a weird attraction for them, same with blonde hair blue eyed girls

cringe

Director from daredevil s1? DEFINITELY going to be SHIT then.

john that cant act for shit oogabooga

good riddance

attack the block was garbage and honestly offending