/nba/ General: TRADE DEADLINE EDITION

first for Houston winning the chip

>Lakeshits

IM LITERALLY SEETHING. WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT CLARKSON. HES FINNA BE A STAR IN THIS LEAGUE AND WE TRADED HIM FOR A MIDGET

Now that the Lakers have $69 million in cap room this summer, during FA meetings and the Lakers show them this banner, how will they say no?

>turning Kyrie Irving into a 1st round pick and 2 bench warmers
CAVS ETERNALLY FLEECED HAHAHAHHAHA

Everyone, just like the last 5 years

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

the lakers dont have 69 million more like 30 millions...randle is still on the roster

They'll google "Los Angele Lakers record 2017-18"

the same way that they have for the last 5 years lol

LGTSS

>cLEAVEland

Reminder Ainge basically traded the new Anthony Bennet for Tatum and 2019 Kings pick.

*breathes in*

they're going to let Randle walk so they can pay Aaron Gordon or something lol

the Lakers are such a joke

THE MANLET CURSE IS NOW YOURS TO BEAR

>Lakers acquire IT
Bad trade off the bat for the Lakers. I can’t understand why the Lakers would want IT if they already have Lonzo.

CORRECTION:
>turning Kyrie Irving and a 1st round pick into a slightly higher 1st round pick and 2 bench warmers
BRUH, LOOK AT THIS TEAM, JUST LOOK AT HIS OHHHH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about a front office that knows what they're doing, behind FIVE TIME CHAMPION Magic Johnson who knows what winning is like.

Plus access to Hollywood movies and Silicon Valley. The Lakers are back, baby!

He can't be the only one rrr-ight?

still need to trade lopez

They think ZO and IT are synonyms for Harden and Paul

MANLETS BTFO

Getting rid of a bad contract, don't have to pay IT next year, and getting another 1st round pick from a team that is on a downward spiral to a sub-.500 team. Magic sees the future.

>inb4 Cavs win the East again
kek

>Isaiah Thomas’ Boston tribute video will still have to wait until next season. Lakers already visited Boston on Nov. 8.

>behind FIVE TIME CHAMPION Magic Johnson who knows what winning is like.
As a player.

Magic Johnson sucks, their front office has no idea what they're doing, and Silicon Valley isn't in LA

go Warriors

They tanking for Ayton nigga.

>have a good job
>making good money and enjoying life
>work in SoCal with all the ladies and nice weather
>wake up one morning getting ready to start your day
>find out you've been traded to Cleveland

luol deng getting 17 millions why is that

>behind FIVE TIME CHAMPION Magic Johnson who knows what winning is like.
By that logic, the Hornets should be the top FA destination in the league.

>Isaiah Thomas may have not only missed out on his video tribute in Boston now he may miss out on his jersey retirement at the University of Washington Feb 15th. Was schedule around Cavs schedule. Lakers now play that night in Minnesota

>being this delusional

No one cares about magic and his aids ridden ass

Players go to others teams because of the players, y'all don't got any players

Have fun taking a L for the foreseeable future

>ladies and nice weather
Only if you like spics and pollution

why are my warriorieriries so quiet? we need penes kanter

“The Land”

Lakers fans have been talking shit about how they're a lock for the 8th seed for months now

lol

There are hot women everywhere if you're rich.

IT brought all of this on himself he wouldn't keep his mouth shut...STOP TALKING TO THE MEDIA ABOUT YOUR TEAMMATES

Because Magic is a good GM boi shut up

why TF would the warriors trade for Kanter

kd is not giving up anymore money thats why they are quiet

Holy shit how long until Magic Johnson is fired? This dude is literally running them into the ground.

ma shlomeh?

this is true DESU. he has no one to blame but himself

IT
Ball

Lakers need to add Drayboon to complete the trio of foot and mouth.

Fuck Clarkson. I'm going to miss Nance.

this

>statpad in Boston
>get blown the fuck out in the ECF
>get shipped off when Boston decides to upgrade
>don't even play for months
>be the worst player in the NBA when you step on the court
>call out other players for lack of effort, bitch about the team all the time

What the fuck did he think would happen? Who even has ANY sympathy for this little turd after all of this?

listening to max kellerman gives me a headache
ништяк

Who wouldn't want to play in the ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD with an organization with the LARGEST FANBASE in the world, playing with great young talent Ingram/Lonzo/Kuzma.

Ask Paul George. He knows

Because he's BASED

How can our archrivals be so shit at trades when we're literally the best at them Celtiesbros and other affiliated bros.

People that want to win basketball games.

>I don't wanna be traded again, I like it here
>gets traded literally the next day

Get fucked you big mouthed midget

>Lonzo recovers from injury
>Frye and Lopez front court
>not a single ball was rebounded that day
>mfw Lonzo averages double double without points because of that

Colin pls go

because jim buss was running the lakers when he should have been in a mental institution

why didnt james just go to kyrie and tell him he was sorry for his people going to Steven A...

i forgot about this meme

Big Markets are a meme in 2018. With the internet/globalization, you don't need to be at a major city to get endorsements. If KD could get his own shoes/brand in bumfuck Oklahoma City and Kyrie in fucking Cleveland, what incentive is there to go to LA? If anything there's more of a benefit of playing for a good team rather than location because of the exposure you get. Ask Klay Thompson and his shoe deal.

because kyrie is alpha and wouldn't take that shit

>Memphis trading Ennis
Ennis is a lowkey good player

Damn IT gonna kill himself after being BTFO this hard, pay your respects /nba/
F

who are the top 3 GMs now?
>Ainge
>SVG
>?

IT ain't even playing lmao they'll let him walk at the end of the season

S

Where do you guys think lebron is going next season?

Hinkie

Ujiri

Myers

Lebron was a little bitch who wanted Irving to get traded fir CP3 just weeks after Kyrie bailled him out with a ring winning 3.

who gonna bring the ball up IT or ball...i cant see both on the court at the same time

>Celties get Greg Monroe for free and Kyrie Irving for replaceable scraps
>Lakeshits trading away decent players for our replacable scraps that we don't want

L M A O O O O O O O O
M
A
O
O
O
O
O

>what incentive is there to go to LA

Because the Laker brand is the biggest brand in American sports, you absolute fuck. Plus in a winter league, people like being in Los Angeles where it never gets cold

Not to mention that the WHOLE MEDIA WORLD will be covering you once you're in LA. If Lonzo ball was drafted to a place like Denver, no one would give a fuck

>larry nance jr. and jordan clarkson

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

cavs are fucking done

you now remember Bogut playing for the casvs

i refuse to acknowledge hinkie as a good GM

anyone could have done what he did although no one would because they actually respect their fans. two of the tank picks worked, the others are garbage

of course a fellow leaf would say this

bogut is still on the lakers payroll for 2 million

Don't talk shit about Nance

>don't go 0-6 ya'll or they gonna trade ya
at least frye is in high spirits

players would rather go to warriors or hell even clippers than Lakers

Magic has completely fucked up team chemistry for the time being, this team is gonna end up in the lottery the one year they don't have shit (cavs pick who care lmao) and end up giving Boston a final piece to their team. Fuck of Lakeshit why do you do these things

Ainge, Bob Myers, and Morey

I'm more confused about them trading Frye...He was a good replacement for K-Love

>This makes the Blake Griffin trade the following: Blake Griffin, James Ennis, Jameer Nelson, and a 2022 second-round pick swap for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, a 2018 1st-round pick, a 2019 second-round pick, and a 2022 second-round pick.
SVG the GOD, this is on-top of getting Morris and Tobias for nothing last seasons

I don't understand why the Cavs make this deal

Isiah and the Brooklyn pick (fuck Frye) for Nance and Clarkson? So they fucked over their future AND this season?

Lakers fugged up, Cavs won that trade. The only thing the Cavs will miss is Frye a bit.

it's true as well

nigga cant you read

They'll give more minutes to Cedi Osman

It was the cavs pick

clarkson is getting 11.5 this year so trading him make sense if youre going after george in the offs season but I would had kept nance and trade randle to free up an addition 4.5 million

they gave up their own first. they kept the Brooklyn pick. and IT is complete trash, getting rid of him improves the Cavs

and Nance and Clarkson are valuable, useful players. Clarkson knows how to play point guard and is under 30 years old and Nance is a springy big man who can play power forward or center and finish efficiently and defend. Getting those guys is good for the Cavs.

hes a good backup pg off the bench

It was the Cavs pick not the Brooklyn pick you dingus.

>mfw finding out ramona shelburne lost weight

thompson needs help in the post and the cavs are loaded with slow aging vets who cant defend