How the fuck do I get out of this country? I have a degree in computer engineering, someone plz send help

How the fuck do I get out of this country? I have a degree in computer engineering, someone plz send help

why would you ever want to leave

This.
Change to a nicer state and you'll be fine. Or do you want to move to Europe?

kys apologist - America is great

This. Fuck you OP. You literally live in the greatest country the universe has ever seen. You have unparalleled freedom and opportunities.

shut up

I HAVE FREE SPEECH

REEEEEEEEEEEE

why would you ever want to stay

1, Why would you leave?
2, if you really want to leave, i heard Ireland has a ton of IT going on there.

What is stopping you? You have a degree and can comunicate with most professionals in that filed anywhere in the world. Getting a visa should be quite easy as well.
If you really wanted to leave you wouldn't bitch here but look for open jobs

underage and/or neets

I would rather be tortured to death than go to Ireland. All Irish need to be genocided like the subhumans they are.

There's 100000 tech job vacancies in Finland. We're starting to import Indians and Chinese to fill them now.

>TFW more American expats

you can come north if you pass the requirements. shouldn't be too hard, there's always jobs for tech up here.

how , america is the best country for CE and CS people

not really , tech market in canada is saturated

Go to Mexico they need smart computer people, they'll pay you well and the cost of living is like 10 times lower, you might even find a qt latina

no it's not, amazon just recently opened 500 new positions in Vancouver. we are running out of commercial space to house the companies.

This. Gibe citizenry plxx

he'll probably get beheaded

switch places with me

that's nothing compared to what amazon is doing here in merica. They are also opening a huge ass 2nd headquarters. I hope it's in the east preferably the tri-state area

well no shit dude, tech is obviously bigger in the states, i didn't say Canada was doing better then america, i said Canada is looking for tech jobs and if OP has a tech degree he could probably move north with a job offer.

come home mutt man

Fuck you, I really want to get out of my country.

If you kill yourself you will be out of your country

I actually have thought about it, but I think I can get out of my country without dying. As OP, I have a degree computer engineering... I live comfy, but I think that living here isn't really stable.