Tomorrow i get to meet up with my side chick, we meet up once a week the sex with her is so fucking out of this world...

Tomorrow i get to meet up with my side chick, we meet up once a week the sex with her is so fucking out of this world....oh yea shes my wifes best friend AMA

Attached: 238749.jpg (372x372, 43K)

Any pics?

> "AMA"
> Doesn't respond.

Retard.

no pics sorry

I've been trying to figure out a good scenario myself. My chick sucks now, 2 kids and 6 years in.

my side chick's man doesn't fuck her right so she comes to see me

How do you justify cheating?

Ever fuck your main chick and your side chick on the same day?

i most likely have a mental illness it doesn't bother me, and i don't stop paying attention to my wife ever i fuck her, shower goto my side chick. vica versa,

all the time, and a few times with out cleaning my dick.. i never fuck my side chick after my wife tho... only my wife after my side chick

My chick doesnt want it ever, from me at least. I had a solid track record before settling down and now shes a prude stay at home mom. Only a matter of time before shes getting banged out by a Chad. I'm not a net myself, I just work alot to give the family a good life but I need to start smashing again I'm goin nuts

How about fucking your side chick in her man's bed?

if you can do it with out getting caught i recommend it..my wife is a freak and does what ever i want but she just doesn't fuck like my side girl...holy shit.. im talking choking hitting biting

we have used her bed and my bed

You bust in the side piece?

not yet but i told her i wanted to see her blood on my dick so we are planning to fuck on her period i will then

She cool with it, if not how you get away with the marks and heavy shit

my wife doesn't like to give head so she marks me on my inner thighs, wife has never found them..i keep her marks somewhat hidden

You ever met her man?

a couple times, he and my wife an me hang out on the regular tho clubs an shit her man just chills at home most of the time

she*

Ever think about going for a threesome?

i almost had it one night...

How long has it been going on? Any close calls?

going on 2 months now no close calls we see each other almost every day just to see each other an we fuck once a week, talk and message all day...

Does she swallow?

she lets me fuck her face, she licks my ass, she swallows or i can scoop it back off her chest with my dick an she will eat it off of it

when our amour is over i am going to miss it so much

Sounds like a keeper. Play it right and you could fuck her for as long as you want

that's what i'm hoping for she said she might be getting feelings but im worth heart break if we ever have to end it but she wanted it to be for a long time

You can keep it fresh for a long time. Just allow yourself to miss each other. Don't make it such a regular thing. They skipping the next session but tell her how bad you want it and that you wish you could be there to fuck her.

good info, shits just so good im tryna stay in it lol

If you bust inside her there will definitely be feelings

Larp
>two posts
>no questions
Go fuck yourself with an electric drill, commie.

Attached: 1573111616506.jpg (245x389, 33K)

Cultivate a sense of longing in her.

i was the first to hit her g spot that's when it started i'm definitely gonna bust inside her tho...we have discussed it

hit it less often so she wants it more basically ?

Feast and famine, flood and drought

When you hit it, hit it good. Make her beg for it

oh yea she begs for it, and her pussy gets so wet it fucking drips out

And when she's not getting what she wants...tell her what you're going to do to her next time. A little restraint drives girls crazy. They want you to lose control. But you have to have control to lose it...