I work in a pizza shop and just banged one of the hostesses in the bathroom after closing. Ask me anything

I work in a pizza shop and just banged one of the hostesses in the bathroom after closing. Ask me anything.

Attached: C517B124-EC4C-4CD8-BAE1-59B2AB50C243.jpg (763x1024, 74K)

Post the sauce

That's pretty standard for restaurants.

Lol I’ll get a photo next time

Any experience? I wanna make a game out of this

I don't have any first-hand experience but I've heard stories from reliable sources

How good is the crust? I've found that the quality of the crust is a serious determining factor in the quality of the pizza.

I meant the pizza sauce

Any good stories for us?

does pineapple belong on pizza?

Crust is great because of the pans. Pans are washed in a way that preserves flavor and spices

How big was her dick?

i worked at a pizza hut and the high school kids would fuck in the walk in, you don't wanna know what they did with the string cheese for teh stuffed crusts.

>Pans are washed in a way that preserves flavor and spices
aka "pans are not washed"

I'm on mobile so I don't want to type out novels. Basically everyone would go to the managers office and the female would get naked and go hide in the restaurant with the lights off and they had to find her within a certain amount of time to be able to fuck her.

Not really, no. Lol it’s dirty

I get the idea thanks

Masturbation with food, occasional 3 somes, etc

Classic, nice one bro!

I’ve got food ideas cooking. Pizza sauce, toppings, my mind is bursting with ideas. Thanks again

Would love to see a chick ride the handle of a big pizza spatula, that everyone will use the next day

If you've ever eaten sliced cucumbers at a restaurant salad bar, more than likely it was in a female employees pussy.

I’ll help pass it along to our customers lol

What is with your reddit fags coming to Sup Forums doing AMAs like anyone truly gives a fuck? Take that shit back to where you came from retard

Attached: 2rc09e.png (528x845, 386K)

did you leave a tip?

She took it without even asking

typical. where in the shop did you bang her?

The bathroom

OP here, back bathroom because it’s much cleaner. Gonna fuck her behind the waitresses station next

nice... ever covered her in pizza sauce or flour?

My gf used to masturbate with the markers and leave them in the office

Bump

Is she 17?