Ahhahahahaha bfto

ahhahahahaha bfto

slashfilm.com/wonder-woman-box-office-tracking/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFeUrC2gR30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The release of Wonder Woman is a little under two months away, but box office analysts are already paying close attention to the next installment of the DC Expanded Universe.

jesus christ don't these people have anything better to do?

holy shit you linked the article

Female superheroes were a mistake

How could they possibly know this 2 months from release with no preview cuts out, or full advertising starting

It's a billion dollar industry, do you really expect people not to pay attention to this much money?

Why is Harley Quinn so much more popular than Wonder Woman?

>literal who sells less than movies with two of the most iconic characters of all time

Whoa

Ghost in the Shell and Lego Batman made half what they predicted, while Skull Island made 2x

three, you forgot the Joker

No shit? Wonder Woman is nowhere near as popular as Batman and Superman (Suicide Squad had Joker and Will Smith, too), and Gal Gadot isn't exactly an A list celebrity.

>cast a skeleton no-one's ever heard of as Wonder Woman
>create a cinematic universe that is consistently shitty
>be surprised when your skeleton movie in your shitty universe isn't popular

I havent seen a single advertisement for it

I've seen one ad and it just looks like a female version of Thor.

They didn't start promoting it in India yet

Hopefully it puts patty away for another 10 years or for good this time

>mfw they blame misogyny for it failing like Ghostbusters

i will support Gal Gadot and buy 10 tickets without going then watch the movie comfy at home when it leaks

She is the ultimate jewish goddess and i'd do anything for her if i could

>But don't lose hope it can go lower

Future market predictions made Enron huge.

And also its collapse...

wait wat, its out?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>She is the ultimate jewish goddess
She's not even the best-looking Jewish woman in a comic book movie

>The absolute state of the the Jewish slaves of America

yea, just like how hilary was going to win, right?

Thanks Ms Skeltal

Are you talking about Hershlag or Dennings or both

No floor is too low

Empowering girl who can take charge without her feeling like a wet blanket. Also the appeal of her relationship with Joker and girls who like being "fun, crazy, wild".

don't be mean

She either looks really good or really horrible. I'm not into girls like that.

she's so cute :3

>She either looks really good or really horrible

are you a virgin or something? di you ever wake up next to a women?

HQ gave me a fetish for girls with a brooklyn accent.

I grew up on the batman animated series.

hmmmm

I can't tell if you're insulting me for saying she looks really good or for saying she looks really horrible.

>we're not Disney shills
>we have no smear campaign we swear!
SUUUURE

Better opening weekend than Capt AmerMeme and Bore

ww is boring harley is fun

>She either looks really good or really horrible. I'm not into girls like that.

im saying that all women are like that ... they don't look like the photoshopped/movie versions of themselves

focus testing

>let's get some model who can't act or even speak proper English as the lead for our two hundred million dollar film

what could go wrong?

Thank you Ms skeltal

you don't need a smear campaign to hate jews

she only looks good after hours of makeup with a head on camera angle. any profile image exposes the witch

>when you have been a bad goy

There's a difference between looking bad in certain angles/lighting and having looking completely different in certain situations. Like that episode of Seinfeld.

Meanwhile at Marvel...

episode name?

How can Marvel even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=TFeUrC2gR30

>not Goop

zyklon b

she has a personality

Who's going to pick up that sash

I wonder what she looks like with a shaved head?

Because they didn't cast a dead eyed kike to play Harley.

Omogono

Because men don't like strong women unless they're massively flawed and women don't read comics.

Kek

what's going on with her head though

wasn't this bitch zatanna in smallville?

her asian manservant

S T I C C

Because she's sexually attractive, she has a personality, and she's portrayed by a pretty good actress. Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman has none of those things going for her.

jew

Palestinian bullets, with any luck.

Because guys are drawn to sexy mental as fuck headcase chicks.

This!

What would you do if Gal sauntered over to you like this?

>implying more than 2% of the audience actually read the comics

As someone with many Jewish waifus I have to say Gadot is literally lower than dumpster tier.

>i lost my butt have you seen my butt

tell her to put some clothes on

Kick him in the balls.

How the fuck did I lose to this juvenile shit?

drop to my knees and gag on her 12 inch strapon

>imagining Gal saying that in butchered-English

brraaaaaaapppppppp

Because she's heavily associated with 2 big guys. WW doesn't have any big guys backing her up.

appropriate casting

you forgot the accept

>tattoo

The funny thing is that there's always a close in women without butt in this franchise
But this chance with Nathalie Emmanuel

>tfw you get why Sup Forumsestinians are so butthurt about Gal Gadot

Sup Forums is pro jew now that their daddy is a zionist.

>Sup Forums is pro jew

what a time to be alive

>doubting modern-era wonder woman

There are people who literally spend their working hours doing nothing except estimating how movies are going to open. They split the potential audience into all kinds of overlapping groups and keep tabs. Do you honestly think that it hasn't occurred to them that more people will be interested in seeing it when full advertising hits. It's "on track for lowest opening," because at this stage, accounting for this level of advertising, interest is lower than the other movies in the DCEU. Think of it like this:

For any movie, there is a core audience who will definitely see it, and are profoundly difficult to discourage. On the other side, there are a bunch of people who will never see it. You can blast them with advertising all day; you can send people to knock on their door, pitching it in person; but no matter what you do, they aren't going to see your movie. Everyone else is persuadable.

With a big movie like this, they keep track of how many people know it's coming, if they know when it's coming, how much they know about it (meaning how much they're paying attention), what other movies they've seen, blahblahblah.

Advertising increases the number of people who know about it and, obviously some of those people are going to see it. So, if you have a core audience for JL of a million people, you pay to have an ad seen by another million, and afterwards you have 1.3 million people interested in JL. With Wonder Woman, you have a core of .5 million, you advertise it to 300,000 people, and you end up with 530,000 people interested in seeing it. Numbers are made up, but principle remains.

Therefore, you have Wonder Woman on track to open significantly less.

or they're intentionally underselling it to claim "it surpassed all expectations"

That doesn't really work anymore. There's so much data collected that you can make anything sound like a secret success or a humiliating disaster depending on what you choose to highlight. It's like baseball, when sure, a pitcher might look like he sucks, but if you look at his strikeout to walk ratio in away games when he's pitching on three day's rest you can see that he's one of the top three pitchers working today!

>That doesn't really work anymore
k

why does the uk have the best niggerfus