Hey guys, remeber this movie? Yeah, the one that comes out in less than a month...

Hey guys, remeber this movie? Yeah, the one that comes out in less than a month. How come there is zero hype for this movie? There are daily threads about Justice League, Wonder Woman, Spider-Man Homecoming, and even Thor Ragnarok has a few threads per month. Why does no one seem to care about this movie at all?

Don't people mostly talk about the DC movies because of how horrible they are sure to be?

I'm stoked. Gunn is Marvel's Snyder, understands how to translate page to screen.

>There are daily threads about Justice League, Wonder Woman
DCfags trying to convince people this will be the good one, so go see it.
>Spider-Man Homecoming
Spider-Man is the most popular Marvel hero.
>even Thor Ragnarok has a few threads per month
This has had about as many threads as Thor. Good shit doesn't get many threads, when this comes out it'll be talked about for a while and then it will go away, just like Logan. You can expect the same for Spider-Man. Wonder Woman and Just League will have threads up for a long, long time.

People enjoyed the second one. So they will go see this one too. It's the only marvel film I'd bother seeing in the theater after the complete disaster Civil War

Though to be honest ..:Baby Groot kinda kills it for me

>guardians of the reddit

Sup Forums is not the world you self important dumb fuck

This place has shit taste in everything

I can't watch capeshit anymore after Logan. It's never gonna stack up to it

>Why does no one seem to care about this movie at all?
Marketing machine knows its an established series. Disney/Sony both want to see sponder man succeed. WB is praying to christ that audiences don't abandon them as they roll out the justice league movie, the thing they've been building towards since lol Green Lantern.
Marketing blitz 101. Also, this is reddit this is memes 2: electric boogaloo is the only marvel franchise im mildly interested in.

nothing to discuss, it will be a master piece

Are you fucking serious? Have you even left the house in the last month? Advertising is everywhere. Billboards, radio ads, on tv, on buses, on everything. Hell its holidays right now and all major shopping centers have a 'Groot's playground' treeehouse type mini play center inside it.

This will make 1 Billion easily, possibly even more than the first Avengers.

Because it sucks. I heard they were handing out extra chromosomes with the 3d glassses this time round.

First one was "it's so bad it's good"
Kinda hard to repeat that formula. That's why there is no sequel to starCrash

Because we get the gist of it. Also this board is spammed by delusional DCucks

Because it's more than likely going to be a good and solid movie.

Nothing to really shitpost about

>all these shillposts saying the same thing

They're changing the tower of terror for THIS shit?!

Marvel isnt the one pending of a line becasue it has a strike of shit movies

Ever since we learned the truth about Sup Forums, that it has less than 300 daily active users and it shares 98% of its user base with Reddit, I can't take this place seriously anymore

I plan on making hundreds of Guardisns threads, just like I do with Rick and Morty.

Anything that makes this place miserable puts a smile on my face

>Dude number of threads on Sup Forums equals a movies popularity lmao

Literally no one is talking about the new Beauty and the beast on here as of recent, and it's about to cross a billion at the box office

Sause?

Silly you, there are only 2 people on Sup Forums. Me and you. And i am doing to you the exact thing you described right now.

there is no need for hype when everybody is gonna see it anyways

>Literally no one is talking about the new Beauty and the beast on here as of recent, and it's about to cross a billion at the box office
That's because it's been out for a long time now you fucking retard. You can't really discuss the plot much either. And yes, amount of people taking about x=popularity of x.

It's going to be the same ride, just with a different theme. Nobody cares about 1920's black and white silent film garbage anymore, grandpa.

Some tech support user leaked data from his Alexa Pro and Compete accounts. Even had screen caps. Pretty embarrassing for Sup Forums.

Now I know why the mods don't care about this place. With so few users why should they bother?

Oh and apparently Sup Forums still gets 90% of the traffic on this site

>It's been out for a long time now
>Released March 17th in the US
>Unironically thinking anyone in the real world gives a fuck about Sup Forums or that it matters whatsoever

Whoa, this is the power of autism

Because Sup Forums wanted it to flop so hard, and no one likes to remember that Sup Forums is wrong about literally everything.

If there's only you two and i am me, then who am I? Have I really been shitposting on here for the last ten years, or was it all a dream?

I feel like I've already seen it.

Whoa! Are (you) me?

congratulations, you realised "reddit" is not the reason we hate that pleb crap. The only thing that makes me miserable is there are people over the age of 18 who liked guardians of the galaxy.

Thanks for the (you), me!

>People enjoyed the second one

This is the second one user. You feeling OK?

>[Sup Forums] has less than 300 daily active users and it shares 98% of its user base with Reddit
>tfw you're one of the six.

I am you, and i am in coma. I just can't wake up.

>I don't have actual proof but I remember someone said something once

Post discarded

>300 daily active users

I honestly believe that

OP on suicide squad

I'm (you) from the future here to tell you not to wake up. Multidimensional pizzadelivering vampires playing N-dimensional connect 4 have taken over everything. The resistance has fallen.

It's projected to make $160 million opening weekend.

People expect it to be good, so there's no real buzz about it. The Spiderman movie doesn't look that interesting to be honest based off the trailers, the Thor movies are regarded as the worst in the MCU and DC movies always generate discussion because of how divisive they are.

Polarizing movies are far more interesting to talk about and get more activity than board-tested and audience-approved movies that are sure to be adequate and not bad/not good