There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not own or operate firearms

There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who do not own or operate firearms.

Explain yourselves.

>Inb4 yuropoor excuses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQzlyMrM314
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no money and would probably use it on myself.

i don't need one

I live in a police state that only allows me to legally open carry blades.

Im not allowed too :'(

this

I'm working on it. Hard to get a permit in this country.

They just don't arouse me like they do you guys.

fpbp

ayy 1 sec

hail satan

but I do

Money

Why would you ever consider killing yourself, you're of too much value and there's so much good shit to be done.

Think twice lmao

True

Good luck

i was denied a license as i'm suicidal

Feels good to be Swiss.

Why would you even not operate in this day and age?

I mean common its 2016 are you fucking kidding me

>Think twice lmao
done
still don't need one

Sorry Mr. Spook, I had a horrible boating accident :^)

I'm emotionally unstable especially when I browse Sup Forums and get shit at work.

What specifically about it?

You can get quality guns for 190-300 bucks.

That takes a few weeks to save up too even on minimal income.

poor

>having the option to buy tools to more effectively defend yourself
>choosing not to

If your logic is "I haven't been murdered, so I never will have anyone try to murder me," you might be a cuck.

Maverick 88 for 190-250.

Great home defense shotgun that can be used offensively as well

give guns dear americans

>do shotguns count?
I only have an over and under for hunting

"operate firearms"
It's not a fucking tractor m8, its a gun.

Also I don't need to. That is what the police and army are for. They got the back of civilians, no worries

I'm Australian and even I do.

Yes, but I'm cheap as fuck, and refuse to spend even that.

An IAC Hawk is even cheaper, and better-built, too. Takes most 870 accessories.

If I was a poorfag only buying one gun for defense, though, I'd save up for a double-stack nine.

my logic is
i don't need it so i don't buy it
i haven't bought a boat either.

Didn't really have a need for a gun and live in a pretty safe state/ cops get to a persons home in seconds

That all changed with all these recent BLM protests/shootings/terror attacks

Have been looking at yugo ak's and have 600 +/- to spend on one (probably getting a Hungarian or Polish one)

Also getting a hand gun too

Been looking at into training at ranges and what not

I am slowly getting there

>SIG

lucky bastard

>handguns in australia
what

Then you deserve to die, plain and simple.

"Hey man, looks like you live in a flood valley. Want some cheap flood insurance?"
'No way, I don't want to spend the money.'

This is you.

Can you open carry a katana? Is that legal?

Just bought new 9mm, feels good to be an american pham

Live in peaceful city with fuck all violent crime and there is no where nearby to shoot for sport. Also I can over throw my government with my bare hands. Its Ireland after all.

I don't need guns, there are literally less than 10 shootings per year in Poland. And not a single massacre. And we don't have niggers.

Define "need."

>united states

commiefornia?

i do own a firearme but haven't used it for ages.
how come?

Made in China, not my type.

You cannot be helped then.

Nice bro, AKs are sorta a volatile market at the moment. Do your research before you pull the trigger.

Sigs are GOAT

For most people its a lot closer to living in a desert in a house that floats and you are trying to sell water sports equipment.

The whole nation collectively got cucked after Port Arthur. Super hard to get even a handgun licence. Mace and tasers are illegal. I literally have to sleep with a toolbox under my bed so if any nignogs break in I can grab a hammer and not be arrested for assault/murder for having a premeditated weapon.

9/10 shitpost sir

5 months to go for my weapons permit, gotta sign up for absolutely everything then and turn into a gun hoarder.

To be fair, if not for Moldova and Romania, you guys would kinda be the European equivalent of niggers. At least your girls are cute!

pretty bad example, unless you live in a war-torn country you don't need a gun.

If I lived in a shitty ghetto, I would rather use my money to move the fuck out then use the money on a gun for "protection."

Our laws are complicated but not quite as bad as you might think.

They're still shit.

a requirement. something that i feel is necessary. you have an american flag on your post, i assume you have at least a rudimentary understanding of the language.

RARE FLAG

Yeah that's what I been hearing, don't really know much about them still because I just don't know where to get information about them other than youtube vids I been watching

>Giving away your gun info to the NSA

There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who will fall for this

>hey you can get a better gun for less money
>no thanks it's from China

Literally what?

Mavericks are made from Mexican-manufactured parts, anyway.

You're betting the cost of the gun that you will never need one. That no violence will ever come to you, your household, to people you love. When a perfectly serviceable firearm costs so little, you're an idiot for not buying the insurance it provides, regardless of where you live.

And if you live somewhere low-crime (i.e., rural), and don't hunt, you're a cuck anyway.

see above. Because you don't need it at this very second doesn't mean you don't need it.

Pretty broke. Taking care of mentally ill mom, best I have is my Hammer-Axe. I also have a bow, and can quick draw with not much room to work with.
>I don't really trust her with knifes, like fuck I'll have a gun near here for now
I can get one soon, been saving for a small arm for later - emergency and I'm a Privileged gud boi, dindu nothen

Do you own fire extinguishers?

What about Seat Belts in your car?

There are plenty of things you may not "need" at the moment that you still, by default, need because of the possibility of you NOT having said item when you "need" it.

I know this is hard to understand, but you can buy and hide a gun without her knowing.

Canada is a peaceful and progressive country.

>I have one just like this
pic related

SIGs are way out of my price range. For a long time I really wanted to get a Smith & Wesson Model 5906. youtu.be/CQzlyMrM314

Nowadays, I lust for a S&W 686. Only a dream. Probably I will buy a rifle next.

>No blades over six inches

How difficult is it to obtain a Carry permit?
Any bills to loosen restrictions?
Any chance AUS will become USA tier in terms of guns?

>operate
I think only ex-military people can operate. In the Dallas shooting the nig was ex-military and operated using military maneuvers to kill the cops.
What's the point of having fancy rifles if you can't operate with them? Also if you're not fit that makes it pathetic, a fat guy with a gun talking about operating is cringeworty.

Look at the flag moron, there is a thing called the second amendment here I know it's hard to grasp but we can have guns here if you go through the process legally

It's a right

>Jew York City

>carry
>australia
laughingsluts.jpg

Australia is literally worse than California in terms of gun laws.

There are "people" on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who post the same thread everyday.

Explain yourselves.

Homogeneous white populations tend to produce that effect.

Give it 15 years, when you're totally globalized. Then you'll need one. You'll want one.

I'm buying a Remington 700 in 308 in two hours. So I can properly defend myself from the oncoming Muslim hoarde from 600 yards away.

my mom don't want :((((((

What's the one in the middle
looks like a Luger

>wanting a gun

I rather the weapon of my ancestors

I can't own a gun in case my clinical depression relapses

both house and car came with that, and if you're trying to compare fires and car accidents to shootings where i live, then you are a silly person. not a single crime has been committed in my town since early 90s when a guy stole some diesel from a farm. i don't have anti-tank missiles either.

i have never once thought "i need a gun", which is the reason i have never stepped into a store to buy one.

>bitch did u see that RED WHITE AND BLUE
>that mean we cant say or own nothin that the government might watch us for
>our increasingly authoritarian leftist government wouldn't dare mess with THIS .308

Europe.

>in .308

Why? .338, .270, 6.5G, and .300 WM are much better long range cartridges.

700s are overpriced and underperforming. Not trolling, not shitposting, I strongly recommend you consider one of the mid/high tier Savage rifles with the accutrigger instead

Unless it's an older 700, or you plan to rebarrel it. But new factory ones aren't very accurate, especially for the price

t. gunsmith

Let me rephrase it.
>She will dig through everything for no reason, if I buy a safe or lock-box, I can grantee a 3 day crazy rant about trust, how evil I am, etc
She's fighting this fucked up from birth thing, so I don't really care about no gun atm. If shit gets bad, I know where to get one, I know someone I can get one from if it's really bad, and I'd rather continue getting her back to a healthy state after the Family Fallout event

Oh, Lord. Hold my hands, I'm cuming.

They're also more expensive, less common, and you won't be able to make use of the superior ballistics unless you're already an excellent long-range marksman.

.308 makes sense for 99.9% of shooters as their long-range option, for cost. If they shoot it enough to get good, then they graduate to other cartridges.

Waste of money. The only thing people with guns do is post on the internet about their guns. Worthless.

I won a teddy bear at a fair a couple of years back in the shooting tent

I'm ready for war, my skills are on a level you will never understand

Also, fuck off tripfag. sage

Rifle
Side Arm
Rifle Plates
Lots of ammo

>Murica

>That no violence will ever come to you, your household, to people you love. When a perfectly serviceable firearm costs so little, you're an idiot for not buying the insurance it provides, regardless of where you live.

But a gun isn't a magical forcefield that prevents all forms of violence of ever befalling on me or my family.
If someone sold a magical forcefield that kept me and my loved ones safe from crime for $300 dollars I would buy the shit out of it.
But that does not exist and a gun does not serve as a worthy substitution.

The best way to keep your family safe is to teach them to fucking give up and run and to get a decent job so you can give them a house in a low-crime area, you can also raise them so they won't get into bad situations. This won't guarantee %100 safety, but nothing does.

It is your right to own a gun, but to argue that they make you safer is dumb as fuck. If you really care about safety try your best to move your family to a safe neighborhood.

Carry is basically a no go. Technically you could get around it by virtue of a complicated path of owning your own security business and protecting goods over a certain value but as a practical matter, it's not happening any time soon.

It's going to take generational change for that kind of freedom to be restored. That said, we have more registered guns bought since the buyback than were destroyed during it; we have by government estimates about 8% of the population licensed, and we're slowly growing influence

Idiot

>.270 is a better cartridge than .308
I think there are more bullets available for reload in .308, m8

Sounds like a story

You're either a felon that is barred from owning guns or new here from /leftypol/ on reddit.

Kill yourself.

308 is readily available in my area, and I don't want to pay $2 a round for something more. 308 is a good mid tier caliber for me.
I know all about Remington dude trust me. I sold my 870 for a mossberg 590 because the Remington was such trash.

For $600 I can have a 1 MOA 308 rifle out of the box. That's what I'm ok with.

listen to this guy

No

It's a ruger. I forget get the model, but basically it's a .22 target pistol

Get a real aimpoint pleb

Fair 'nuff, but how do you plan to control her post-SHTF once you have a gun?

>but to argue that they make you safer is dumb as fuck.

Well, no, it's an objective fact.

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries

And to say "because there is no magic button to prevent bad things, I will take absolutely no precautions against bad things" makes no sense whatsoever.

>1MOA
Unlikely.

Choke yourself

/thread

This thread doesn't apply to faggots like you who can't own guns anyway nigger