What does Sup Forums think about Poland?

What does Sup Forums think about Poland?

>inb4 germans: "gib land back"
>inb4 anglos: "gib jobs back"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gib farming tools back thiefs!

Thieves, inferiority complex ridden, ugly men, good looking women, serious lack of vowels, racists.

Poland, the reason Russians always steal two cars. Nah man, at least you're not mudslimes. Which is a huge point in your favour really.

It seems nice

You beat up niggers and you don't allow rapefugees.

Polish women are also very nice.

3/10 2bh

My gf is from Gdansk and been to Poland a few times.

Nice and cheap.

You guys are okay.
The lithuanians took your place on the "dook er joobs" hatelist here.

Farming tools? Dude those are used for honest work, and you know we don't like honest work. :^)

give cars back

Pic related
Also, gib land back

also, thanks for the hookers

Your girls are cute, but why are they so slutty?

Try to take it, we could use some more german clay.

pretty okay, but too many thieves. also uncucked enough.

but stop being butthurt please

stay catholic

Bitches with no life perspectives always seek "providers". Is this something new?

I like the wymysorys language.

What's a Poland? Isn't that a city in Oregon?

>with a cuck pope

>Nice and cheap
That's all you'd expect of a polish gf

Visegrad+Baltics+Finland union WHEN

>stop being butthurt please
Right after you stop hating your history.

It's the second world and is therefor shithole-y.

tfw no Polish gf

How do I find one?

kek I love this one

>australia
>98% inhabitable desert or jungle
>1st world

I think you guys are awesome. The Poles here are almost always good people. The Poles I've met there were almost all good people. Good food, pretty women, decent beer, lack of non-whites, etc.

I see Germany learned some bantz.

Speak to your toilet cleaner

Nope, just people keep implying Polish are conservative, but everything I experienced shows otherwise. As far as racism goes I saw more Welsh girls say they wouldnt date none white, no Polish held this view.

They are good for cleaning the shit in the toilet

I dunno, travel to Poland or one of the polish ghettos in the uk. And ask tehm if they can show you their "pierogi".

when we entered the EU, mass Muslim immigration WAS NOT PART OF THE DEAL.

You can fuck off.

Poland was leveled to the ground after the war the least you nazi scum could do is give us some gibsmedat.

Prostitutes of Europe and every European knows that you will sell yourself out to highest bidder no matter what

last man standing

Not gonna lie, we've probably exported some of your worst.

Finland is cucked, your friend is dead, Jews killed him.
Please Estonia, I'm worried you arent letting go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Terrorism_in_Poland

that feel when we had only 4 terrorist attacks since year 966.

Hard working, based people. I have never had an issue with anyone from Poland and your women are definitely improving our gene pool!:)

Germany accusing someone else of inferiority complex. Now I've seen it all.

I like it.

15 years ago my impression was that you were just a bit behind Western Europe but ahead the rest of Eastern, not entirely sure why, just a bit of slow conservatism. As the creative nations are now busy sacrificing their people to rape gangs, your country and your approach seems more attractive.

one of my fav countries in Europe.

kurwa mac

Kek, subtle bantz.

-hardworking
-devoted to their country and each other
-preserve their own traditions
-don't fuck with anyone if no one fuck with them in first place

what's not to like?

i would respect polacks much more if they could just let go their butthurt towards russians - just makes them look bad

>Polish """""education"""""

Somewhere where you can go and sweep the stores, due the prices being disguistingly low

this is what i think about poland

Yours you mean.
Whatever, they work hard and send money back to a far whiter, less cucked country. Just watch none of the university tainted ones come back and spout bullshit.

To be fair, the people usually leaving countries are the worst off. I.e the most uneducated, least well etablished, least intelligent ones. There's exceptions, for example during times of political upheaval and widespread disruption of society but otherwise these are the people who have reasons to move.

Which means similar to the mudslimes, those you encounter flocking to Britain are usually the bottom of the barrel.

But what about Kaliningrad? I've come up with a great solution benefiting both of us, very fair one also. We get Kaliningrad back and rename it, you guys get the Russian population of Kaliningrad. That way everyone gets something, they're your brothers and sisters, right?

every european alive today owes a debt to Poland

This is now a /Russia/ Thread. We are here to to liberate the Russian minorities here

>Polish thread about Poland

Dude, give me a fucking break. You make these threads every fucking day.

Yet both times you tried to push your borders to the east they were pushed west instead.

All slavs excluding Serbia hate Russia.
Much like everyone hates Germany.

good and hard working people who deserve to be heard
sucks their country is situated on our rightful clay but I don't mind as long as they're not turning into a 3rd world shithole and keep growing

Poland have american tourists, saw this show filmed in Bieszczady Mountains and looked like a nice place to visit

Remember Poland, be careful with the bear :)

Rightful russian clay.

that was not becuase of you guys.

being czech you should know the feel

Soon...soon...always will and shall be rightful Russian Clay

This comic is so wrong and so right at the same time, it's magical

We like to live dangerously . :^)
Not as much as France, but still.

whats with the sudden influx of east european / 2nd world poor countries who think they suddenly matter?

i am polish and let me tell you something. polish woman are almost always nice and/or attractive. all of my ex gfs were polish. but polish men (excluding myself) tend to be like turks. they hang out with turks, they talk like turks and they behave like turks.

also poles are the most butthurt on Sup Forums which is actually pretty funny sometimes.

It's funny cause it's true.

It's easy, but only if you're black

Königsberg is Koroljow and Russian clay now. The Russians offered to give it back, Kohl et al refused. Why? No idea.

> polabic heritage

There are too many Poland threads on Sup Forums, both Poles and non-Poles should stop with this spam

So much for Polish racism.

Do you have the image with Polish and Russian soldier eye balling each other?

Based because you are white and hate kebab with a passion.

Yeah, poles in germany are just the worst. We didn't send you our best people.

>t. enternal pole

Integrate into communities horribly and have a weird superiority complex even though most are unskilled

meh, I like the pols

I'd have pols as bros or a qt polish girl as a waifu any day

I guess you guys are alright. A bit too many Polish criminals visiting Sweden, but it's the same from all eastern countries.

I like that Poland isn't a cuck country like the west. Hope Sweden will survive and be based like Poland one day

Casimir III the Great was one of the best kings in history.

What's up with the american russian shills lately?

>:56:45 No.81447604 ▶
> (You)
>Do you have the image with Polish and Russian soldier eye balling each other?
No

How's that nazi white guilt going on in your shithole of a country?

>projecting this badly

I hope you are that angry German that I buttblasted in the slav thread.

Stay mad faggot and bend over for Ahmed

Are you sure you are not a Turk? That might explain a lot.

Is that for ants?

I always wondered: when you look at the maps before WW1, Europe seemed far more organized and looked stable. Why did it all break apart? Could it have been because of ethnicity, religion and competing ideologies? And yet bringing all of that into our countries is somehow the answer. But when the Jewish press fantasizes about the balkanization of Germany as a great thing, you know what the agenda for Europe is.

if i were you i would rather worry about your fatherland turning into German Caliphate, not what east european countries think

Poland? Did you mean "rightful Prussian clay"?

>Hans talking about inferiority complex

You fuckers started WW1 and WW2 because of jealousy of the british and french empire

>Waaaah, now it's my turn, I also want empire, it's not fair

Your biggest mistake was trying to colonize Europe, you don't shit where you live.
The brits were smarter, it's better and easier to colonize Bobungo in Africa far away from home.