Japan has outdone China in every way since 700 AD

Japan has outdone China in every way since 700 AD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daur_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really, japan is just stuck in the past for the last 1300 years

In many ways.

Stop dreaming Japan. Give back the territory’s you rob from China, Korea and Russia.

> japan
> stuck in the past
> is the country that created hentai

What the actual hell are you talking about?

not at all, only since the 19th century? Until then China was the supreme power (whoever was ruling it) in east asia culturally, militarily, and economically.

Kek. One Japanese samurai could annihilate 200 Qing soldiers.

"China" has been under foreighn rule since 1644.

Qing China is as Chinese as Lobard Kingdom is Italian

I can agree that you refined their material culture. Many Chinese buildings look tasteless next to Japanese.

I would say maybe the early 1800s, when japan has modernized and china was already declining.

this is your brain on weeabooism
all the foreign conquerors ended up linguistically, culturally, and ethnically assimilating.

75 000 western soldiers in japland right now
0 foreign soldiers at China territory.

their traditional architecture, obviously

stop being so glib all the time

wtf…

are you ok?

T. zainichi

Where is the territory currently occupied by Japan?

Basically Japanese people respects Chinese culture.
We think that politics and culture are separate, proxyfag kun.

>dumb shit

kek
weebs say the funniest things

Divide et impera thread

I don't care because Japan didn't invent Taoism.

I doubt if netouyos have even graduated from an elementally school..

But he couldn't speak Japanese.

Peru... good post.

Japan has become an irrelevant shithole filled with failing corporations.

i dont think you should fear the chinese they wont collapse as some retard proclaim but neither will rule the earth even if they wanted, they will become in a very poweful economic machine but that all, we are heading to a multilateral world

the conquest ,glory and madness are behind us for worse or good ,china will integrate, i dont think they will be a disruptor in the gloval affairs.

*tips fedora*

>posts Chinese architecture

Japanese mongrels lived in literal straw huts before they were introduced to Chinese architecture

Why do I get feeling that you're not actually Japanese? Go back to teach English, weeb.

no, we preserve ancient Chinese culture

this

your political leader doesn't have to have the technique in order for the country to preserve it though

You consider that a bad thing for Japan? lol

Reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has severe mental issues. Do not reply to this psycho.

In China, civilization degenerated each time the country was taken over by Tungus ethnic groups.

Do you think he is chinese?

"Outdone" is subjective.

It is based on Chinese culture and architecture, but different.

I would say Japan has taken a piece of Chinese influence and made a separate spin-off from it, while China evolved.

This is quite normal.

Your image from left to right is Qing, Ming, and Tang dynasty architecture.
It's not representative of each country's architecture as a whole.
t. architect

I am aware of that. It is very simplified, but pretty much shows each country's "image" architecture, ie. what people usually associate with them.

In the end, Japan is basically Tang, Korea is Ming and China is most influenced (because last dynasty) by Qing. So much is correct.

i.e. Qing themselves didnt make this architecture, but Chinese under Qing-rule did. I think there's a difference.
The Manchus themselves werent that famous for building anything.

Weren't the manchus basically like the mongols? Invading, pillaging and stealing other people's glory?

The people of Japan and China, and all other Asian people as well, are the bottom of the barrel in terms of how useful they are. Asian "men" are born to be used by the white man as their personal cock toys and nothing else. That's the only thing Asian "people" are good for. We're not humans, just sperm receptacles. Accept that fact.

They were basically, but Nurhaci suppossedly was a huge Chinaboo and didnt want to be associated with his babarian brethren. Once he took over China, he made sure to be a proper Chinese, so it goes.

Manchus are the Jurchens, which established the Jin dynasty. They rose to power after they defeated the Liao dynasty, aka the Khitans, they also pushed the song to the south of china. Both Song and Jin got ended by the Mongols, which later established the Yuan dynasty. They didn't do much until the end of Ming Dynasty, which they mobilized and destroyed the Ming and re-established the Jin Dynasty by Nurhaci. After Nurhaci died, his son Hong Taiji changed the dynasty name to Qing and the name Jurchens to Manchus. Han culture still flourished under both Jin and Qing dynasty, to a point that it endangered the Manchu langauge. By the fall of the Qing dynasty, only 1% of the Manchus can still understand the Manchu Language

Qings were Chinese and Chinese were Qings.

What happened to the Khitans?

absorbed by other ethnic groups.

They became Daur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daur_people