*BUUUUUUUURP*

*BUUUUUUUURP*
>God isn't real morty, there is no point to anything just be a nihilist
>Your parents hate you
*BUUURP*
>teriyaki sauce xD
quality show

Top reddit

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this show?

>*BURRP* M-Morty, pass me that sci-fi thing, Morty
>Oh jeez, Rick, what
>Come *BRRRPU* Morty, the episode is almost over, we're clever and s-sself aware like that *BUUURP* WUBALADADDABAZINGA

Why is tv so obsessed with pretending its bad

Literally funnier as a show than anything I've read on this pathetic, try hard board. OP should die.

because it triggers redditors like you?

Mulan Sauce

I'd watched some of this show and forgot what it was like and got convinced It was shit by tv. Went back and watched it and it's pretty good. Tv should criticize worse shows like it's all Sunny in Phil that are just straight up not funny

>le triggered redditor post

because it is shitty and easy to dissect and mock so that makes redditors angry

>doesn't like always sunny
>likes rick and morty
seriously if i saw you on the street i would fuck you up kid

>ASIP
>Not funny
How does it feel to have shit taste in comedy?

Just be honest with yourself, you don't like the show because it's popular.

So funny yet so complex

>*BUUUURP*
>UGH morty MORT sci fi thing
>jeez rick stutter uh stutter awkward uh
>MORTY *buuuuuuuuuurPP* sci fi reference
>jeez rick stutter 4th wall break stutter
>MORTY god isn't REAL morty
>*BUUUUUUUUURP*
>jeez rick stutter stutter
>credits

There you go, every episode of Reddit and Memey summarized.

Because these threads are easy for (you)s from triggered redditors

Wouldn't make your lap pinky any bigger :^)

I'll be honest, I've never watched it once and never will, It's just easy bait, I don't have to see a single episode to know exactly what kind of reddit xD so randum le snark le edgy atheist trilby tipping garbage it is

what a sad life trying to trigger people who go on a different website

It's literally DUDE WEED tier humor the whole way through. The woman is literally the least funny individual on tv, the fat Jew is extremely overrated, and the main guy with bloodshot eyes can't carry the show by being funny ocassionally

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REDDIT STYLE

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

HEY RICK AND MORTY

UP UP UP UP

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

mulan sauce xD

>wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

gawdsnatreelmorten

If your only requirement for a tv show to be good is "it's better than shitposting on Sup Forums" then you've literally set the bar as low as it can possibly go.

Wtf I like reddit and Rick and Morty now

Of all the shitty things about this show why do you cucks keep harping on about him saying God isn't real? Is your faith so fucking weak you can't take a cartoon talking shit about it?

It's a good show faggot. go back to r*ddit

>how to spot a numale philosophy student: the show

Not gonna lie, it took me a good twenty seconds to figure out what you meant by that

Hey, it's a lap thumb at the very least

This thread is cancer. It's a good show that's overrated by normies. I love the show, but the way reddit talks about it is so cringey.

pls stop op. I have seen the same thread 71 times in the past 24hours

I binged S1 and S2 the other day. It's good if you take it at face value (a meaningless work of fiction) and don't read these threads and don't go to reddit.

I love rick and morty.
got this sick ass tat.
changed the eyes because they looked like black butt holes.

MMMMMMM SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
GET SCHWIFTY XD

>those voices and that animation

All out assault on the senses.

You can tell a lot about someone if they watch this but not the goat KOTH

my sides are In outer space

SHIT ON THE FLOOR GET SCHWIFTY SHIT ON THE FLOOR DUDE DIPPING SAUCE AT MCDONALDS GET ON THE FLOOR BUUUUUUURP

Because it's as formulaic as Sup Forums responses.

this desu. it's just a silly cartoon that for some reason retards on this site think is supposed to be "philosophical" or something. it's obvious they've never watched it before in their life.

>Retards on this site
>this site

Nice try plebbit

man wtf is wrong with people. jesus fucking Christ man

that is fucking autism. just watch the show. ruin it for everyone.

Jesus, I'm convinced that these people have some kind of mental illness, no one in there right mind would think this is ok

ripip my sides

every damn time

Do you get bored saying the same three memes about Rick and Morty over and over? Do you have a quota? Do you at least get paid?

>I'M NOT T-TRIGGERED! Y-YOU ARE! SEE MY GREENTEXT!!! YOU ARE A REBBITORRRRRRRR REEEEEEEE
>YOU LIKE THE SHOW??? OMFG I AM LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF
>WHY ARE YOU SO TRIGGERED?

nothing matters hehe wyuba dub mcdonal sauce

face it channers, you lost Sup Forums is ours get fukt kids XD

>I don't have to watch a show to know how it is. I'll just take the word of literal autisits and retards on Sup Forums
Literally every "criticism" you just said, has never actually applied to the show.

cringe

But its about overcoming nihilism

right, this made you cringe? Not the 50 fucking Rick and Morty threads from a handful of lonely betas who think it's funny to pollute this board with the same bit over and over?

DUDE YELLING LMAO

face it, always sunny is overrated

Serious question though.

If nothing matters and there is no God or any other spiritual nature in the universe, why shouldn't I kill myself right now? If nihilists really don't believe there is a point in anything, why would they object to me using them as target practice?

This show is just futurama done right.

Hahaha she must be a blast to be around, she's like the perfect girl!

People all around you are suffering all day everyday. You can show compassion and understanding toward them and help lessen their suffering even if it's just making eye contact and asking them how they are doing.

You can't do that if your dead.

Futurama is Futurama done right you fucking pleb