In Britain there were 47,100 knife attacks from March 2018 to March 2019

In Britain there were 47,100 knife attacks from March 2018 to March 2019.

Attached: 5dd40ae820302751db7e5803.jpg (1240x697, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN04304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you attempt to limit the usage of life threatening knives that can automatically decimate a crowd, the right will start crying about taking away the specific knives they probably don't own

Proof? The Enquirer doesn't count.

They got their licensees fair and proper. You'll take the cold steel like man. Don't disturb the peace now.

That seems so impractical.

They also had like a trillion cavities.

Stop letting niggers and sand coons into your country. Problem solved.

In the year ending March 2019, there were around 47,100 (selected) offences involving a knife or sharp instrument recorded by police in England and Wales. This is the highest number in the nine-year series (from year ending March 2011) the earliest point for which comparable data are available. This is directly related with improvements in recording practices.

However, a review of recording practices has identified that Greater Manchester Police (GMP) had been undercounting knife crime in the area. Excluding GMP data, there were around 43,500 offences recorded in the year to March 2019 - still the highest number in the nine-year series.
Homicide

In 2017/18 there were 285 homicides currently recorded using a sharp instrument, including knives and broken bottles, accounting for 39% of all homicides – an increase from the 212 recorded in 2016/17.
researchbriefings.parliament.uk/ResearchBriefing/Summary/SN04304

Yeah right...

Attached: My Bitch.jpg (600x430, 33K)

Ban bottles. Only use compostable paper bottle that leak everywhere.

>>I only care about the violence my overlords want me to care about

Holy shit people have been using spears too. Can you even buy those in Bongland? I can have Amazon ship me six at a time here lol.

thank the fucking tory scum and their police cuts

Oh that number isn't violent crimes? It's a LOT of possession of illegal knives or unrelated possession in commission of a crime.

Better ban knives... oh wait

The Chad Charles is staring the fat cunt down. Your file name doesn't make sense.

Can you tell me what the definition of a "knife attack" is using only the words of those that took the survey?

For all we know it could just mean someone who carries one.

it is exactly that, it is all knife related crimes lumped in. knife crime offences != knife attacks. americunts have a hard time differentiating

>when you import blacks into the country

Attached: UKcrime.jpg (467x472, 146K)

Well that's not accurate data then haha. My old man used to carry a penknife with him at all times because he loved DIY.

carrying right now, mostly for work but always EDC. Not enough police to enforce anything.

I own 4 guns for my own protection and you have some butter knives hahahahaha hahaha so sad

>being such a pussy you need 4 guns
weird flex

wew lad calm down about your nursery murder\victimization fantasies

>Holy shit people have been using spears too.
Savages. They can't even kill another human with a little class.

Attached: pistol-duel.jpg (780x487, 272K)

>being this afraid to leave the house

ONLY in America would a guy need 4 weapons to feel like they're tough. FACT: The average American would get their head smashed in by the average British lad. Nation of pussys and draft dodgers. Joined every major war late and then claimed victory. Pathetic.