muh dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4PLgct3Og
youtube.com/watch?v=5tFaqzecZR0
youtube.com/watch?v=1tAplfMTREQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0CwxN5mx7l4
youtube.com/watch?v=kl_JB47Z5bI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watch these ASMR youtube videos on my samsung vr headset with headphones. I get some crazy boners from the whispering.

Do you like, never fap?

I just took a massive shit. Took 3 flushes to get the bugger down the hole.

whats her endgame?

Bunch of sluts

source

gib link

Tell me who this is or I fucking report you

asmr is not for sexual

What have you been eating?

Someone explain? I'm lost

bluewhisper

Search "hand expression" on youtube.

You're like a little baby
Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=HZ4PLgct3Og

boy she needs to get rid of that fuckin neck mole

The 3Dio is shit, the SR3D is miles better.

That device she is licking is a set of microphones for picking up sound and the sound sensation of her licking the fake ears. You put on some expensive headphones and listen to that.

Oh my god that girl is painfully beautiful

i cant even fap to shit like this, i can only get off to dirty broken whores. this hurts me inside. I'm still young and I hope I can get this in real life

god help me

like the Shame scene where Fassbender cant fuck the girl he likes and needs to blow a load on a really nasty hooker because beauty & love is a lie and only nasty shit is real

pleb tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=5tFaqzecZR0

>liking ASMR "Dead Eyes" Darling

That's because you hate yourself, happens the same to me

this shit isn't ASMR anything, it's GF simulator

nobody is watching an obese man pretend to clean out his car or something else unappealing

it's always a cute girl interacting with and taking care of 'the viewer'

Someone explain this ASMR meme to me.
Why is it so popular?
What's the attraction?

>mfw gf has an ear fetish so she likes to kiss and lick my ears for hours while making all sorts of noises and whisper that she wants me and she is all mine

irl ASMR >>>>>>>>>>> shitty internet videos

feels nice in the brain

youtube.com/watch?v=1tAplfMTREQ
h-happy birthday to m-me

Is it already time for trump threads??

Is ASMR just a fetish thing?

she also likes to fall asleep hugging me, and breathing in my ear. Falling asleep with the sound of her deep breaths while her big perky tits press on my chest is the most relaxing and beautiful thing I have ever exprienced.
The most amazing thing? I am not making any of this up, it's actually the truth.

explain this then

youtube.com/watch?v=0CwxN5mx7l4

I don't like people whispering shit.

It's a nice affection simulator for lonely people but it can also genuinely help people in relaxing or falling asleep. Virtually every night for the last 5 years I've used it to sleep.

Most of it really is just gf simulators where some pretty broad whispers or whatever. Sometimes it gives you a nice sensation.
I think this shit is really sad but other types of videos can be pretty relaxing.
youtube.com/watch?v=kl_JB47Z5bI

Pretty much. It doesn't stop the videos to relax me though. Add some good faps here and there.

It's mainly for getting "tingles" that feel good and relaxing. Sometimes you don't get tingles but the relaxing alone makes it worth it.

Though 90% of asmr videos are just rolepalying videos that are pretty much gf or friend simulators. I'd be lying if I said that the cute girls aren't a plus.

Looks like she's selling out to do whore-ish videos. First the foot video, now this.

>find new ASMRfu
>immediately fall in love

What's her name, Sup Forums?

That's why soft speaking is patrician.