Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country#Points_of_debate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Security_and_Defence_Policy
hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005436683.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finn are leftards faggot

>sewing machine
It's just for attention, innit

Ok but what do you think about this though?

> Finnish Prime Minister, Matti Vanhanen, on 5 July 2006, while speaking to the European Parliament as Council President
>"Mr Pflüger described Finland as neutral. I must correct him on that: Finland is a member of the EU. We were at one time a politically neutral country, during the time of the Iron Curtain. Now we are a member of the Union, part of this community of values, which has a common policy and, moreover, a common foreign policy."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country#Points_of_debate

EU is not NATO

What if EU gets an army?

um how do i date her

Be a subscriber for 60 months then win a drawing.

They have a Hulk

MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES

MILKIES MILKIES MOMMY ME WANT MILKIES!!!!!

ME WANT MILKIES NOW!!!!!!! GIVE ME MILKIES!!!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

MILKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give your handsome boy some milk mommy!
moomoomommyblox
i lvoe my mommy!!!!!!!!

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

Shit man, those didies....

i love finland now.

voting for/against NATO has little to do with left/right tendencies in Finland

sauce?

Then well secede. Finns uphold conscription for men to fight for our people in our lands. Why would we want foreign invaders in our lands or to send our soldiers to fight in foreign lands?

BASED FINLAND

>59%
surprised it's not higher.

M I L K I E S
I
L
K
I
E
S

GREAT post

19% have no opinion and the rest support it

Stalin cucked you into permanent neutrality and even when he's been dead for so long you still follow his wishes.

High iq finns

You know what's interesting is this a major issue for Finland but probably nobody else in NATO or at least in the US will have two thoughts about Finland joining it.

>Finland leaves
>Anyone actually notices

Opposition to NATO membership is pretty much even across every demographic: men and women, young and old, urban and rural, white and blue collar, and employed and unemployed.

The only exception is supporters of the centre-right National Coalition political party, where 45 percent support NATO membership and 43 percent are opposed. Among supporters of all the other political parties, the clear majority is opposed.

Support for NATO membership has gone down slightly in Finland since the last time the paper did the poll, in the summer of 2014. At that time, shortly after the annexation of Crimea in the Ukraine, 26 percent of the survey respondents supported Finland's NATO membership.

>le 59% face

Uhm sweetie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Security_and_Defence_Policy

Stay mad bitch

What's wrong with France?

who the fuck cares lmao

>asus pillow
>huge cleavage
>"fuck me right in the pussy" expression on the face
>being a """""gamergirl"""""

Everything in this pic is a virgin b8

>a western, white country in the EU is not a part of NATO
it'll raise some eyebrows

We are not even European, least of all Western. We are Asians.

EU is just NATO without USA

Vanhanen is a globalist shill, of course he undermines our independence and neutrality with such "EU common policy" horseshit as he wants an international government.

*le conseurend feace*

what a disgusting female
I bet she doesnt wash her vagina

Based Finland
Don't into NATO to be an American puppet.

59% of Finns are fucking retarded sheeple

No we won't. Fucking retarded monkey. "Neutrality" is a code word for cowardice in the face of EVIL.

As a defence politics and military autist I can tell you it is due to our politicians being so quiet about it. The quietness is for a reason too though.

If they felt the need to join Nato, they could easily swing the public opinion about it by just educating the people about the institution. There are so many misconceptions going on about it, like it forcing a country to have a professional army, or send your kids to die somewhere.

Shameful

what would Russia say about you all joining NATO? I'm guessing they're against the idea.

mm but theoretically NATO requires each member to spend 2% of GDP on defense, so you do have to have a bit of a professional army.

It would be a disaster of epic proportions to Kreml, and a response is to be expected, though not an armed one.

The 2% of GDP is a recommendation, rather than an obligation. With the current procuring of new fighter jets and other weapon systems, the actual spending of Finland rises to about 3% of its GDP.

It's also somewhat of a moot debate. In reality, it'd be extremely likely for a large number of countries to come to Finland's aid if it were attacked, even if it was not a part of NATO.

I also heard that there is some watching to see what Sweden dowd with regards to NATO, and that them joining might encourage Finland to as well.

Is there any truth to that?

The only reason they're not joining is because we didn't. The reason isn't actually Russia, but arms trade.

> The reason isn't actually Russia, but arms trade.

Explain.

>With the current procuring of new fighter jets and other weapon systems, the actual spending of Finland rises to about 3% of its GDP.

Well if you already exceed NATO's guidelines, why would anyone be upset at the idea of having an army?

3% of GDP is more than most European countries spend

Only 22% of Finns were positive to NATO I might add.

NATO countries are slaves of America.

Chinese are slaves of western money.

Not sure if there's a proper translation but Sweden has "weapons neutrality" which means we can produce a large diversity of weapons without importing anything. So staying neutral and trading with both sides while threatening to bomb our factories should an invasion come is what's worked every other time.

Also the traitor Reinfeldt ruined 50 years of arms race on a whim so now russia is bullying us constantly.

I wouldn't place my security in good faith alone.

Finland usually follows Sweden's example. It would affect the rates. The Swedish government blindsided the Finnish government when it came to the EU membership application, and they could do it again with Nato. Finland is an effective meat shield to them after all.

Here's the chart

>fins in charge of graphs

Finland is no disposable meat shield, because having a border with russia is almost as bad as being invaded. You should know.

based binlnad

Sure NATO seems like a nice bit of defense co-operation on paper, but there's a reason it's being pushed to us by the globalist neo-libs, and those reasons make calling it defense co-operation as accurate as calling the EU a trade union

>Only 22% support NATO membership
spot the cityfags

That's simplistic and beautiful

NATO will take you in, like it or not
If you actually get to vote yes or no, and vote majority no, you will have another vote shortly after. False flags will happen, bullshit media campaign will happen until the vote is yes.

bump for nice udders

Your part of our joint expeditionary force though. We may call on you at any time, so be ready m8.

Nobody has any problem with our professional soldiers taking part in operations and gaining valuable field experience

This is also nationalistic and some conservatives opinion. If we fight we fight as one.

Can you take Big Daddy USAs dick out of your mouth for a second and try saying that again, didn't quite understand you because of all the choking and slupring noises

>another finncuck autist who has no idea that we are already on nato leash

Greater finland when?

You mean how we have all the benefits of international co-operation without having to commit into the bureaucratic mess, monopolized arms trade, completely outsourcing our foreign policies etc? Yeah, what a tragedy

Fake or not??

Post more of this pure finnish qt please

Irrelevant. Politicians will decide and get us in NATO even if people are opposed to it. Letting retards to vote about this would be dumb anyway.

Go away Vova, no one cares

>asus
i am instantly in love with this girl

>try to join NATO
>tu*key or some other shithole says no
>mfw

FUCK NATO
FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK EU
FUCK USA
And most of all, FUCK slave minded finns that look for foreign masters to serve rather than independence

WTF I will boycott turkish kebab-pizzerias now!

*invades you*

The entire switch from neutrality has never gotten much popularity from the people. Our politicians always frame it as us having no choice but to do it, and people believe it even though they'd prefer being neutral. Even the EU vote was won by a too low amount to justify joining it.

Hope you remembered to get your yank masters approval to do so

hell yea

>all the finnish girls I donate money to on twitch still don't add me on steam for an e-date

hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005436683.html

Kelly Jean

>59% of Finns opposed to joining NATO

Finns are not in NATO, user.
Did you have a referendum?

Also, you cheeky cunts will still be protected by all of Europe in case of war, because you're part of EU.

Nope, funland would be alone. The other countries sending at worst strongly worded letters to moscow condemning whatever they do, be it occupying åland or bombing helsinki. No one is going to lift a finger without a concrete defense alliance treaty.

The bitter sweet irony is that the 59% disapproval comes from the fact that finns think they can actually fight the russians to a standstill just like in 1939. Delusional.

Who needs NATO when you got milk?

Hello Russian agent provocateur

>thinking NATO would lift a finger either
hello John Smith

>"russia is best friends with finland finland should quit eu and only trade with russia also finland should join russian federation"

So why are they spending billions on it if it's all for nothing? Or is it just a conspiracy like everything else?

Absolutely nothing versus a concrete treaty that would evaporate the moment no one respects article 5.
Retard. Go choke on putins cock.

Bother the EU and NATO are US projects to isolate Russia.

ITT