I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: FB_IMG_1574265671858.jpg (720x819, 51K)

Oh and this.

Attached: Screenshot_20191119-212405.png (496x200, 42K)

This as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20191120-080151.png (720x1520, 343K)

Last one. Do what you will.

Attached: Screenshot_20191120-075513.png (720x1520, 336K)

im down

Not your personal army, faggot

Based, hope he gets a slap on the wrist

I make fun of black people all the time but how dare they make fun of me :(

Fucking idiot have white unity the way blacks have unity... WE ARE EACHOTHERS PERSONAL ARMY!!!!

lol no.

Justifiable homicide.

Attached: 1563639274226.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

>massage parlour
she's a prostitute

Cool, ain't gonna do shit lol
of course you are :P
>Literally nigger-faggot

black people are the most racist
>More to the story at 5

Why her weave look like period blood crochet though

Why her massage cost $120
Does she have MS

U mad cuz 2 homos got killed? Does it bother you faggot? 2 less leftist sissies that wont grow to be a part of the disease plaguing this great nation. Kek

Attached: wdfd.gif (498x278, 1.28M)

Good nigger!, I'm always a fan of killing pedos.

Racial unity is for uneducated imbeciles, white, black or otherwise...just ignore the racist cunts who have nothing meaningful to contribute to society

i remember why i stopped coming here

yup, good job sherlock

We're not talking to you. You've never done anything to be considered part of this "army". Now shut the fuck up with your coward, jew ass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

kek can't spell guerrilla kek

Based af.

what the fuck did you just say to me?

Are you trying to go out like Osama?

Who would've done different? No Real Man would let his son sashay around in tutus. God Bless That Man.

It's called a raid, newfag. Get with it.

Doesn't seem like a raid so much as you being too much of a pussy to call their boss yourself.

Not your personal army goes back longer than you.

Hi, my name is John and I hate every single one of you Navy Seals.

Ironic that the thread is about something a woman said on the internet that is controversial.

Condemning her means that you feel like you have morals. She shouldn't have said that and needs to be punished.

But that's not what it's about is it? You just need another excuse to reinforce that racism in your head, don't you? She hates white people... it's self defense at this point, right? You have the moral high ground and are just protecting yourself at this point.

Ignore that you being on Sup Forums is an indicator that you've probably said worse things and are probably going to do something worse by harassing this woman. Should you be punished?? No... you're the good guy... that's what the movies tell you, right? you're special...

how is it "controversial"? Most good fathers would've done the same.

missed the point

Thanks Freud, more about this though:
>Not your personal army

relax Francis, kek

>claims something's controversial
>doesn't know why
>spews insult

Par for the course for a lib

>licensed massage therapist
lucky his dad isn't around

Based as fuck!

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (225x225, 3K)