Anti-White Propaganda

So it would appear that over the course of time, whites have been getting more and more hate, the video I've given a link to is explaining how Christopher Columbus exterminated the native Americans. dislike this Propaganda please.

youtu.be/fYTXRDtYzYc

Other urls found in this thread:

mit.edu/~thistle/v9/9.11/1columbus.html
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/10/14/8-myths-and-atrocities-about-christopher-columbus-and-columbus-day-151653
muse.jhu.edu/article/235622
youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew
youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E
youtube.com/watch?v=LK4DVMU7Crs
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/10/14/christopher-columbus-3-things-you-think-he-did-that-he-didnt/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/christopher-columbus-jewish_n_1534928.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1HRgoYf5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone?

>video is 2 minutes 50 seconds long

>waits 1 minute 50 seconds before bumping his thread

I'm watching the video, cool your shit down

Germans reaction to Merkel when?

Is this comedy central?

Christopher Columbus didn't exterminate Indians.

It's the guys that followed.

Caribbean Indians were exterminated and replaced with niggers.

Euro-American settlers pushed Indians west.

Spaniards in the mainland basically just interbred with the Indians that could farm.

Christopher Columbus was legitimately a genocidal manic.

History Not Taught is History Forgot: Columbus' Legacy of Genocide
mit.edu/~thistle/v9/9.11/1columbus.html

The tribute system, instituted by the Governor sometime in 1495, was a
simple and brutal way of fulfilling the Spanish lust for gold while
acknowledging the Spanish distaste for labor. Every Taino over the age
of fourteen had to supply the rulers with a hawk's bell of gold every
three months (or in gold-deficient areas, twenty-five pounds of spun
cotton); those who did were given a token to wear around their necks
as proof that they had made their payment; those who did not were, as
[Columbus's brother, Fernando] says discreetly "punished"-by having
their hands cut off, as [the priest, BartolomŽ de] las Casas says
less discreetly, and left to bleed to death.

What's the big deal with the European tribes wiping out the Red tribes? The Red tribes did nothing but wipe each other out and enslave each other for thousands of years.

8 Myths and Atrocities About Christopher Columbus and Columbus Day
indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/10/14/8-myths-and-atrocities-about-christopher-columbus-and-columbus-day-151653

Columbus Enslaved the Native People for Gold

Because Columbus reported a plethora of Natives for slaves, rivers of gold and fertile pastures to Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand, Columbus was given 17 ships and more than 1,200 men on his next expedition. However, Columbus had to deliver. In the next few years, Columbus was desperate to fulfill those promises—hundreds of Native slaves died on their way back to Spain and gold was not as bountiful as expected.

Columbus forced the Natives to work in gold mines until exhaustion. Those who opposed were beheaded or had their ears cut off.

In the provinces of Cicao all persons over 14 had to supply at least a thimble of gold dust every three months and were given copper necklaces as proof of their compliance. Those who did not fulfill their obligation had their hands cut off, which were tied around their necks while they bled to death—some 10,000 died handless.

In two years’ time, approximately 250,000 Indians on Haiti were dead. Many deaths included mass suicides or intentional poisonings or mothers killing their babies to avoid persecution.

According to Columbus, in a few years before his death, “Gold is the most precious of all commodities; gold constitutes treasure, and he who possesses it has all he needs in the world, as also the means of rescuing souls from purgatory, and restoring them to the enjoyment of paradise.”

These red skins were never there, why are they this impacted from a guy in the late 1600s? Either way the land of North and South America was going to get colonized. Face it, these people were primitive compared to god tier Europeans. is right about the whole story.

This.
Native Americans were beating each other with clubs when Europeans were delving into mathematics and science. Native Americans were savages without law and order, and their civilizations were weaker for it. Their genocide was suvival of the fittest. They were already killing each other, Europeans just happened to be better at it than all of the American tribes. Native Americans contributed nothing of significance to mankind.

Thief, Slave Trader, Murderer: Christopher Columbus and Caribbean Population Decline
muse.jhu.edu/article/235622

Genocidal man of course. crazy man of course. But he was the vanguard of European trade and colonization. These SJW can't deny that, maybe that's why they hate him.

Wasn't Christopher Columbus a Jew?

My family came to America in the 1930's from Sweden so I'm not guilty.

>maybe that's why they hate him
Yes, people are pissed because Christopher Columbus and friends made money. Not because he enslaved a people and slaughtered those that stood up against his tyranny. Liberty for me but not for thee.

The Spanish conquest of Latin America was done in the Roman style, Latin style.

They didn't kill the Indians. They discovered Indians with civilization and treated them like heathen pagans.

The learned to grow corn, tomatoes, potatoes, chilis, and then spread American farming.

There would be no "brown people" in Latin America if the Spaniards exterminated the Indians. There would only be whites and blacks.

the day approaches.
Woden and his people are here already.
The filth of the world will the stir a fury unbeknownst to mankind.
and the flames leave the world a smooth, glass-sheen of white.

I met a Ethiopian/Nigerian Muslim who lived in Saudia Arabia once, she believed that white people and the colonials were pure evil, who raped, killed and stole everything from her people. It seems that there is a real hate for white people, even after all these years, like they will never forget.
It's a good thing they will never rise up against us.

I can't believe they landed so many celebrities for this one youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

It reminds me of the 100% legit abos whining about Australia Day.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8czHlPYXew

This stuff is everywhere, it has to stop. Those ungrateful little shits need to understand everything of value, everything civilized around them has been invented, enabled or stolen from white people.

No. He was Italian Christian since he had a Christian name in Latin.

His Spanish "pseudonym" made some Jews claim he could be Jewish.

Something about the "Colon" surname.

But he wasn't Spanish and the Colon surname may have become popular after his ascension to fame.

I figured he was since Jews were expelled from Western Europe during his golden years.

Plus the kikes never teach about Leif erikson, just how Christopher Columbus was the first European to discover America.

>Indian.
>Muh people hunted by white men.
No you was not, you traded your land for stupid shit like guns, tobacco, and whisky, then when you realized you got a bad deal you attempted to kill white people.

You would not attack soldiers, but attack civilians like families on a wagon trail because Indians are known for being savages.

Then Indians got blown the fuck out cause they would not stop attacking white people and scaled down to the shit number they are today.

INDIANS STILL HOLD A GRUDGE TOO AND LEARNED NOTHING FROM THEIR ANCESTORS!

Still making bad deals, still acting violent.

Whites are forever the boat builder.
Forever taking humanity to the limit of the known
Forever lighting the world from Prometheus's fire.
Soon, we should cast his flame upon the filth that ruins the perfection of our creation.

columbus dindu nuffin wrong.

any liberal propaganda shall be opposed regardless of its factual base.

Bump

t. cuck filmmaker that hired some Indian actors straight from the reservation.
Columbus never went to America anyway, only the island know today as Haiti/Dominican republic.

I swear the people that teach them this are all Marxist teachers at schools and Tumblr SJWs.

I don't get why these United States Native Americans are angry about Christopher Columbus are so uppity about him. Mesoamerican Amerindians and Caribbean Amerindians are the ones who were effected by his violence. At worst they can suggest that their ancestors died from the diseases brought over by Christopher Columbus. But that wasn't on purpose.

>No you WAS not

stopped reading there

A lot of the atrocities attributed to Spaniards were slander from colonial rivals trying to justify conquest of Spanish claimed land and gain favor with natives over the Spanish.

One of the reasons Latin America didn't become as prosperous as the United States is because the white population couldn't outbreed the mestizo, native, and black populations.

Latin America has suffered from a shortage of white people to maintain innovation and sophistication.

Brazil can only compete as a soft apartheid.

If the Spanish exterminated the Indians then why aren't Mexico, Central America, and Spanish South America more economically prosperous and sophisticated?

How many four lokos do they pay these people? I am around Native Americans all the fucking time. They do not concern themselves with Columbus or Andrew Jackson they dont fucking care.

>A lot of the atrocities attributed to Spaniards were slander from colonial rivals trying to justify conquest of Spanish claimed land and gain favor with natives over the Spanish.
I would like to see sources on this. The Spanish recorded their atrocities themselves.

I barely made it past the 1m mark. Burgerbro, you have to finish what you've started.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbbMIg-Aw8E

Indians are just like niggers.
Where will they be if white man didn't show up?

>Christopher Columbus
>white

Columbus never reached America, only the Caribbean.

I don't know why people whine about this, most of the native population died from infectious diseases the Europeans carried and spread unintentionally. It isn't "the white man's" fault germ theory hadn't been scientifically accepted yet and nobody considered there existed people so isolated they never developed immunity to what were usually non-fatal infections.

The English have a history of slandering the Spaniards.

And European Jews were pissed at Spaniards for the Reconquista and Inquisition.

The Spanish also tried to conquer the Vatican but were stopped by the Swiss guard.

The Spanish became unpopular in several circles of European society and pissed many people off.

Spanish have been shit on ever since and called sanguine, violent, and overall dickish.

I had a good laugh, 8/8

I cant stand these cuck films.

"He got lost, he didnt discover anything"
You still discover it even if you did it by accident!

I guess we should stop using penicillin because we made it by accident.

Holy fuck these people are hideous

You expect low iq shit people to know or care about actual history?

I'm part native and I look more native than half of them, yet I consider myself white and pass as one.

These fucks don't understand pureblooded natives all fucking died because their immune system wasn't good enough.

Whenever you see a "native" with a beard, you know he's a fake. So by being dicks to whites, they're disrespecting their own ancestors that allowed them not to go out of existence.

I was born in United States land. By technicality doesn't that make me a native too?

he was italian tho. if anything its anti latin

Columbus was a pimp. If feather niggers built ocean faring vessels they could have gotten in on that colony $$$ too

Well for starters he was a Jew. The soon of a Venetian Merchant looking to find a new homeland for his people after they were kicked out of Spain in 1492. So this would be the first time a jew kicked out/killed people and took there homes for themselves.

I don't get this "not discovered" narrative
Europeans had no idea the Americas existed
They find it and it is therefore discovered

Columbus was a great man.
he did what no one else in his time was brave enough to do and risk a journey on an open sea he was not completely sure was actually crossable (since the distance of ocean between Europe and China would be gigantic if the Americas weren't in the middle)

holding him up to modern moral standards I think is just an attempt to devalue his contribution to humanity as a whole.

Columbus was the first one to discover and found shit that was not over run by teepee nigs 10 years later

and to quote the dictionary definition
"find unexpectedly during a search"
so he discovered the Americas

fucking Untermensch. They would stil be hunting animals in their underwear with a bow and arrow, living in their tents, occupying a shitload of land they would never properly use if it wasn't for Europeans.

>dislike this Propaganda please.

No. It's important to spread white hatred in order to instill despair.

I thought they neutered 4 loko and you cant even get a buzz off it now?

DESU I can see Cherokee niggers being ass mad about Jackson but all the other tribes should fuck off. The Cherokee would have been BTFO in a war and exterminated if they had stayed

youtube.com/watch?v=LK4DVMU7Crs

>all those people on the vid

its just nonsense

he "discovered" it because his expedition was the first to sail there, and come back to tell the world about it.

after Columbus EVERYONE knew, even non Europeans like the Turks had new world maps drawn up and send (albeit meager) expeditions.

If Native Americans still ruled this country, they STILL would've had black slaves.

We wuz ABOS N SHIT

if he was a jew he was deep undercover he wrong about wanting to baptize all the indians and named cities after the holy Eucharist and shit

* he wrote* about wanting to baptize indians and shit

he a was a Jew. Hardly a great man. maybe a lucky man. but like most Jews he has a sickness. Believe it or not but Jews tend to be quite genocidal. Read the bible you will find out Jews slaughtered the Canaanites. and now in modern day you have Jews committing genocide against whites. And they did it again in the 16th century with Natives

Look it up there are accounts of him writing to letters to his family in Hebrew.

>italians
>white

>he a was a Jew.
nice baseless accusations
and for a Jew he sure was a hardcore christian

is this how you react to the drivel marxists spout? by claiming every "bad guy" in their eyes was actually Jewish?

>propaganda

what they say is completely true though.

Normally when I go on my morning walk I try to be nice, and smile at people as we pass each other

Within the past couple weeks I have noticed black people don't smile back anymore. They give me a look of disgust
Not even joking. This BLM shit is fucking with peoples minds.

Christopher Columbus literally never set foot on the mainland. What the fuck are they upset about?

if this is true, doesn't this prove that it is in fact Jews who are the great movers and shakers of the world, and that Europeans were just their tools of choice for a few centuries?

He didn't even land on the continental mainland...

Middle finger is so progressive and cool!

I actually don't mind if these people, the indigenous that is, hate Columbus. They have every right too. But for the Europeans who live here they have to be completely fucking insane to hate Columbus.

I absolutely despise what we've become.

I thought he landed near panama or some shit that technically counted

Columbus was just following orders given by pope in Doctrine of Discovery. Its really the catholics fault

>Their genocide was suvival of the fittest
>god tier Europeans

60% white.
Welcoming browns, blacks and yellows
Doesn't actually rule it's own countries.
Soon to be extinct.

Remember how your indo european ancesters in asia got raped by mongoloids and then completely replaced by them? The white race is weak, enjoy your "survival of the fittest"

PS: you are already loosing it, Trump won't make you any whiter because he is a jewish puppet like everyone else in your government.

>*Columbus didn't “discover” America — he never set foot in North America. During four separate trips that started with the one in 1492, Columbus landed on various Caribbean islands that are now the Bahamas as well as the island later called Hispaniola. He also explored the Central and South American coasts
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/10/14/christopher-columbus-3-things-you-think-he-did-that-he-didnt/

huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/christopher-columbus-jewish_n_1534928.html

So you are guilty of being a jew? What are you doing on pol?

>The white race is weak
Hahahahaha

the biography where Columbus is painted as some evil maniac was published by his enemies in the Spanish court to discredit him
the biography by his son paints a very different picture.

The Vikings discovered America
;)

Columbus was Portuguese you idiot. This the video is thus clearly not anti-white

Anybody else feel pride that Columbus and Europe completely crushed an entire people?

Like why should I feel sorry? As if these fucks wouldn't do the same to Europe if they had actually sailed East. They were already doing it to their own fucking people.

OP's video triggers me because American Indians (who benefit every day from the laws and civilzation we have built for them) complain about a man who never set foot in modern USA.

I don't even know how to fix that much retardation.

I am ethnically jewish but I converted to Catholicism in college, I am just like the apostles

The Native American indians who are still around are the descendants of the cowards who didn't fight for their land but rather submitted and weakly crawled on their knees.

Just keep that in mind.

He was italian from genoa retard

Personally I feel we shouldn't argue with the leftist narrative on this one, we lose nothing by conceding it.

What we gain, however, is a stark warning against the dangers of immigration. Australia and Israel are other good examples leftists love. Mass immigration has a 100% bad outcome for natives.

t. Mohammad

They actually won't agree with you on this. They see themselves as "citizens of the world" and they will simply say that it was state sponsored immigration based on colonial interests so don't even try that argument.

Enough I say. Stop trying to pander to their interests and win their support. That is weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

were his parents portuguese? Because he was from Genoa

I bet not a single one of those retards is more than 30% injun.

According to RT, natives had a highly advanced utopian civilization and Europeans were backward savages.

Also, Spanish and Portuguese conquests are USA's fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw1HRgoYf5U

>They see themselves as "citizens of the world"

Which can also be easily batted aside by reminding them that it's easy for a national group to cloak it's intentions in idealism.

I do, he's partially responsible for all of this awesome shit we have here now. We get to explore this vast land and have all the modern conveniences with it.
Those Indians were going to die of disease or murdered by another tribe anyway, today they don't have to.
Remember though, everybody's a victim of White Christians, everyone lost their six million

its funny because there were several times in US history where the indians could have banded together and lead a war party to BTFO the whites and modernize themselves

Public schooling has failed yet another American.

Chris was a wop, wasn't he? You know the moors did so much fucking...