Picnic at Hanging Rock

What do you think happened to the girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_of_Hanging_Rock
mck.com.au/the-solution-to-picnic-at-hanging-rock/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Willingly fucked savages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_of_Hanging_Rock

Lizards.

I speak of the movie, not the book.

they started licking they pusy and lost track of time

it was ayy lmaos

melbourneslime here, if dubs i will go to hanging rock now and investigate, (probably 30 minute drive).

seriously what could've possibly happened?

Scariest movie ever made. Who else agrees?

Well, then I guess they got trapped between the rock and starved to death.

Honestly I think Picnic one of those movies that's impossible to come up with a explanation that make sense.

name of movie?

Read the filename.

They entered some kind of other dimension or time.

Is the first part of this shot ripping off End of Evangelion? Fucking uncreative western trash.

im going to fucking kill you

I hope you're joking.

casablanca in marienbad

lol wtf for the longest time i thought the disappearance at hanging rock was a real thing and they never found those girls

Who cares. It was fake.

Only difference is they reversed it so no one would notice.

abbos probably kidnapped and raped them

Hanging rock made 20 years prior to Evangelion.

based pusyposter

I watched this movie only because of the obviously sapphic undertones, but was disappointed with the lack of explicit eroticism.

so I can get (You)'s and feel like I'm having human interaction

What the FUCK is that on the right?

Jimmy Savile?

The girls were too pure to enage in any lewd behavior.

Really sapphics the undertones

I've always thought that was a Lennon's Mind Games homage.

The fat girl

There used to be a concept of romantic friendship between young women that would be grown out of in past centuries I think. Basically what you see with Sara for Miranda or when Kitty falls in love with some woman in War and Peace before coming back to Levin.

Jesus, these are even more blatant. How the hell did they get away with it?

Yep, the idea a pure love a friend, not sexual, but to love your friend before you have a husband sort of deal.

Yes, exactly.

They just vanished. It's so easy but impossible to accept

I agreed on that. Sara was love for Miranda was more chaste than anything sexual.

Yeah it was emotional, not sexual.

mck.com.au/the-solution-to-picnic-at-hanging-rock/

they entered another dimension or parallel world
there's been cases of strange people turning up all over the world for centuries

"According to Albert Einstein, there are four dimensions, three of space and one of time, with the special property of the ability to bend light. Stephen Hawking furthered this theory by questioning the possibility of many more dimensions existing in the realm of our universe. However, according to Hawking, matter and light are confined to the “membrane” of the dimension, making interdimensional travel impossible."

The upper class kid and the orphan found them confused from lack of water and so on and used them and hid the bodies.

This isn't that bad of a theory but I don't get why the author thought going with a supernatural solution is so bad.

>What do you think happened to the girls?

CTHULHU HAPPENED

Victorian Cthulhu kino

best girl

>all those white people
they need to remake this film with some diversity

ur not even trying

Joe Dirt 2

They already are doing a shitty remake.

The entire movie is a critique of useless libshit "education".

kitty falls in love with some woman, wait what?
you mean vronsky

Elaborate on that because I'm kind of curious on how it is.

Their entire langorous colonial existence at an school that in no way prepares them for life, not even a domestic life, but instead just creates a parrot that can play a bit of piano, recite ovid or vergil so and so, basically a drill grounds for salon babble, aimless and leading nowhere as much as clues for their dissapearance did.

STEM please go back to Sup Forums
Your kind is directly responsible for the pitiful output of modern Hollywood and the state of this board

I guess all those screenwriters studied engineering before shitting out hack jobs?

Interesting, I just thought the movie criticize the treatment of students in boarding schools.

Well, the way I received it it's a look back with derision at Romanticism.

ok, I laughed

Can someone please make a weebm of the kino footshot in this movie where they're all being beautiful. Please!

Typical STEMfag is also a parrot and a very limited scope problem-solver.
Everything in the stemfag's mind is judged by its usefulness to society. In his mind the concrete, panem et circenses mindless 120min Hollywood film is useful
Those people are responsible. Dont be those people

this?

colonization was made possible by stem people

those must be some dirty feets

Even though Ausposters are still objectively the worst (yes we know, you're trying, good job), Picnic at Hanging Rock threads are often surprisingly comfy.

Of course there is a lot ways to view the movie.
Also are you the same user who said the sae thing from the last PAHR thread?

Due to some costume choices - I always viewed it as girls becoming aware of there sexuality - Once they know about sex, they are no longer the same and the innocent days are over.

Also, I love how it shows the headmaster as a typical woman alcoholic.

I don't believe so, no. I did comment in another thread about this movie or had a passing mention.

Night all

Thanks for the webms.

You are welcome, I needed to get to bed a hour ago.