It's a bibleman looks the other way for a priest because he's doing more good than harm and the kid questioned god's...

>it's a bibleman looks the other way for a priest because he's doing more good than harm and the kid questioned god's existence earlier in the episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3En1-5f-J2E
youtube.com/watch?v=fo7CW5RIQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=GTTUBdUkCVo
fanfiction.net/s/7135028/1/Bibleman-Punches-your-Mom-in-the-Penis
youtube.com/watch?v=2smbbcAgvTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a bibleman senses adultery at the park but doesn't intervene to save anyone in the landslide because the bible says the crime for adultery is stoning and he can't decide whether the spirit or letter of the law is the best interpretation of the scripture episode

>it's a bibleman assists too many churches on sunday and gets strung out on sacrement crackers and wine and forgets to teach the kids why stealing is bad in the eyes of god so they get sent to prison due to the three strikes rule being valid in bible city so instead of them learning a lessen they are incarcerated for no less than five years while bibleman sleeps it off in the biblecave episode

why does he wear the mask

>It's a very special episode of bibleman where he observes the similarities between christianity and judaism to teach the teenage bullies about tolerance but when the minibike one of the kids is riding shorts out in a busy intersection bibleman cant help because use of electronics on sunday is a sin

Nobody prayed for him until he put on the mask

>it's a bibleman doesn't care because god isn't listening episode

its rebellion against mommy and daddy for bringing you to church

if they were only as smart as you theyd know god is just a DELUSION

>it's a bibleman takes a literal approach to deuteronomy and decides to cut off jill's hand for trying to break up the fight between her husband and grant by grabbing grant's nutsack

>it's a bibleman punishes an aheist father by letting his son die to teach him a valuable lesson about faith and salvation episode

>It's a Bibleman loses everything episode

>use of electronics on sunday is a sin

I don't think this was in the bible

is this christkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=3En1-5f-J2E

How the fuck did they get away with this?

It was only available on jesus approved VHS tapes. Rather than filthy jew television

I think he's getting the Orthodox Jewish "no pushing buttons during shabbat" thing mixed up

>How the fuck did they get away with this?
People who are not American Christians don't even know Bibleman exists.

>It was only available on jesus approved VHS tapes.
I actually discovered the existence of Bibleman a few days ago when we visited a Christian book store out of curiosity. There was a modern-looking animated Bibleman showing next to a wall of Bibleman DVDs.

Yes, pure christkino.

Yeah my friend actually swiped one of the bibleman dvds from his church. Picture looked like it was ripped from a VHS. Complete remastered Bibleman Blurays when?

If they stopped praying and took off the mask, would he die?

THIS is true christ kino

youtube.com/watch?v=fo7CW5RIQH4

What did he mean by this?

Was it *BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP* Kino?

Daily reminder that a higher percentage of teachers molest children than priests, but you'll never hear that on the (((news)))

Hi Norm

Why do I care that a 16 year old boy has sex with his hot teacher?
How can you even begin to compare that to priests systematically molesting young boys

good eye

>All of these were drawn by a adult

Thread needs more B-Shoc
youtube.com/watch?v=GTTUBdUkCVo

It will be extremely sinful

But it'll be forgiven, because Jesus died (for you).

He may have been autistic but at least he wanted to make America great again

>fanfiction.net/s/7135028/1/Bibleman-Punches-your-Mom-in-the-Penis

Adaptation when?

is he made of bibles?

>It's the season finale where Bibleman runs for president but the internet calls him the Zodiac Killer and a reality TV stars says his dad killed Kennedy

>It's a "Bibleman snaps and violently removes kebab via Chlorine trifluoride gas" episode
>it shows the horrible effects of ClF3
>all those screams that still haunt me
I thought this was for children

>that fedora tipping in the comments
Why is it that I always disagree with atheists despite being atheist?

Bibleman was a Protestant production. If anything, a scenario like that would portray the priest as a demon in disguise and lead into a lecture about how the pope is the Antichrist.

Dont get too caught up in it.
Its a great feeling once you finally free yourself from the church, and most people do it at that annoying "look at me" teenager years.

holy fuck this is funny

JUST faith my shit up

I actually grew up on this shit

Donut forget

>it's a Bibleman realizes through his study of the Old Testament that his cotton-blend suit is sinful, and prays for forgiveness as he helps children in the nude episode

>the bible says the crime for adultery is stoning and he can't decide whether the spirit or letter of the law is the best interpretation of the scripture episode

Should be 'old testament man' then, that's them jewish laws.

>it's a bibleman gets kicked out of chil-fil-a for harassing the neighborhood teens and getting belligerent with staffers episode

>Its a great feeling once you finally free yourself from the church

What an alpha motherfucker

This shit is gold, Jerry.

>it's a bibleman spends all night reporting youtube videos for offensive content and forgets to wash his biblesuit for his community center interview the next day

Not everyone goes to a pantywaist churches like a Lutheran.
When you lose faith, but have grown up your whole life in something like a Southern Baptist church its a really hard thing to deal with. Every single facet of your life is part of the church

Idiots like have no clue what the struggle is really like.
Where im from, "coming out" gets you kicked out of your house and shunned by your family, then simultaneously shamed by relatives, friends, and people you know from church.

This isnt uncommon with a lot of the churches, and after years of browbeating and lying to themselves and others it DOES feel good to just stop the charade.

M8 have you forgotten where you are to think that people around here will do anything but mock and belittle your so-called struggles?

Don't they already have Zyklon Man?

What about McGee and Me

Meh, im not too worried about it just putting some context out there.
People seem to forget that there are massive amounts of Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, Southern Baptists, Pentecostals and others hardcore denominations in this country.

There is the long time joke about catholic school girls being promiscuous (was actually taught that it was a sign from god that catholics were sinners with their "manmade doctrines" )
Its pretty much the same thing, except you just go online and talk your mind about leaving the church.

Adventures in Odyssey

I saw that dude do a show in real life when I was a little kid

Anyone remember this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=2smbbcAgvTE

>it's a bibleman misinterprets scriptural prophecy and stakes his reputation on the imminent return of Jesus Christ to Earth and rather than admit his mistake he doubles down and prepares children of his flock for the rapture with a heaping helping of cyanide kool-aid episode

I had tickets to watch the Live show, and someone got sick and we couldnt go.

>White boy problems the movie

>Height: 5′ 6″

>it's a Bibleman has a crisis of faith after witnessing innumerable instances of God's utter indifference to the depravity, suffering, and gratuitous cruelty in the world and comes to realize his faith is just Jewish fan fiction, but rather than become an atheist he resigns himself to a belief in a callously distant or dead god episode

nice ass

Holy shit. Faggot needs to up his DEUS VULT game hard, yo.

Alright back in the SA days there was a Photoshop Phriday or some shit that had the donut saying, "Donut forget to run for your fucking lives" that had me laughing hysterically and I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.

I thought I did, but it turns out I was just misremembering Fantastic Max.

>Adventures in Odyssey was better

I loved it as a kid, did it age well?
My mother stole the vhs's from the church library when we moved out of state. Never let her hear the end of it

>it's a Eugene gets in the Imagination Station and accidentally programs it so he experiences what it's like to go to Hell episode

I'm shocked he didn't turn out to be a fucking pedo

incredible.

Even looking back, I remember one episode being pretty baller. Dylan goes travels through time (or imagination station) and visits 3 periods with cool action man dude Nagel (HURR ANAGRAM OF ANGEL LOL FOOLED YOU). Firs one was I guess recent past jungle like Indiana Jones, the 2nd was cold war with badass spy car and 3rd was budget Star trek space battle.

I live in Australia and we were shown episodes of Bibleman during Sunday school. Even as a kid I knew it was lame

Yes sir.

Why'd they give him such a terrible name anyway? Why not Salvationman or Raptureman or...I don't know. Apostle or something. Bibleman legitimately feels like the first fucking name they thought of. What a bunch of hacks.

>"I ignored them," he says, "because they're idiots."
kek

They didnt put half the effort that Psalty writers did