>your country
>do you think you'll ever find love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure.

Lol.
I just hope I leave my house some day

I will fuck your ass with more lubricant than normal if that is a sign.

Yes. Even if it's when I'm 50.

I did
then it went to shit

maybe i will again

Sure, I hope I can build loving relationships some day

I hope you'll come to love me someday...

Flag
No because I'm not a nigger

No

youtube.com/watch?v=OtBHfxU2wmc

Thought you were already accounted for
But I can love you as a poster

idk if he'll want to move with me after uni

>Love
Kek, that's all fake ass bullshit. Don't fall for it my friend. If you still dream of falling in love after 18 I don't know what to tell you

Grow up

i love memes

America's post made sad ;-;

i've given up a long time ago

Yes. I will find a cute boy to cuddle with while we watch videos, hold my hand while we hike, and sit in my lap while we browse Sup Forums. Whether it's in this lifetime or in the afterlife remains to be seen

I already did

I don't know. I'm average at everything except social skills, those are in the lowest tier. I'm out of college, don't have more than 5 (male) friends and I don't really have places to meet new girls.

I have loved 1 girl before from a few previous relationships. The heartbreak and pain you feel when you break up is so soul crushing I think I would rather feel pain than that.
But as for finding someone I would want to spend the rest of my life with? I could honestly careless if I do. Obviously it would be awesome to have someone by your side who shares your interests and and is interested in you as much as youre interested in them. But my main focus at the moment is making sure I can pay my bills and see as much of the world as I can before Im too old to do so

no

One true love

Flag.

I'm quite sure, but i only end up with the worst people, my ex gf cheated on me and also she's pregnant... So first i need to find someone decent (?) Iguess

I found a gf recently desu

America.

Probably not, I have too many autistic tendencies and prefer being alone most of the time. I also try to be the "perfect guy" that a girl would want to show off to all of her friends, which leads me on a endless chase for perfection.

I had a gf on steam but she killed herself after I told her I was italian. She was from kirov in Russia.

mx
all of this

I've lost a lot of oportunities to get gf but only ugly girls talk to me, maybe it's time to accept reality and get just someone that likes me...

i already have

I did once, but I lost it

Hopefully I will again someday

Lol no

Honestly speaking, no. I value my time, vidya, and freedom

No

She's sleeping right next to me lmao. Fucking cu.ck

Fuck off Eris