Brit/pol/ - A E S T H E T I C . I N T E R I O R . E D I T I O N

> T H R E A D . T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

> M A Y ' S . C A B I N E T
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

> L A T E S T . S P E C T A T O R
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

> U K . L I N E S . U P . 1 0 . F T A ' S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

> 2 N D . S C O T . R E F . R U L E D . O U T
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

> M A Y . P U R G E S . T H E . C A M E R I T E S
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

> S T E V E N . W O O L F E . R U N S
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

> N O . 2 N D . E U . R E F / G E N . E L E C T ' .
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

> T H E . N I G E L . F A R A G E . S H O W
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/claws-out-in-whitehall-as-larry-the-cat-takes-on-palmerston-his/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tata-steel-uk-government-accused-of-failing-to-protect-british-workers-by-blocking-eu-plans-to-allow-a6962446.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-suspends-local-party-meetings-after-national-executive-committe-ruling_uk_5785f8d8e4b08078d6e76d80
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-17/turnbull-discusses-possible-free-trade-deal-with-may/7636368
lbc.co.uk/hitchens-clashes-with-lord-west-over-trident---133902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Larry

Children investigated by police for hate crimes

Nth

karen

2nd for Larry

3th?

Enoch

Looks life half of young Americans will be gay and the other half will be non-white.

4rd for karen again

Moggy and his Moggy Larry for PM and PMs cat

larry sex scandal when?

>Today it has emerged that Chief mouser to the Cabinet Larry has 6 kittens to a Bombay mistress
>his wife the Siamese was unavailable for comment

Do you have any Mogg vids on stock?

Everything going on at the minute and the top of twitter is #worldemojiday

Anyone have the stats for Britain?

I think www.youtube.com might just have one or two

16st for karen

If ISIS wanted to really ramp things up they should target politicians

So are we or are we not gonna get a Brexit, because it seems the traitorous eternal Pict has cucked us.

Him and Palmerston had a fight today

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/claws-out-in-whitehall-as-larry-the-cat-takes-on-palmerston-his/

>twitter

Gerald

>5million telling 60million what to do

No

Just said goodbye to my gf who's had to move across to the other end or the country to get a post-graduate pharmacy position.

Give me some good news guys.

What's the first thing you think when you think about the Nice attackers? What about the 9/11 hijackers? What about the Paris attackers? What did they all have in common?

The answer might surprise you!

What end of the country are you?
And where is she going?

Yeah of course. May has said it means Brexit, foreign secretary AND trade minister are Eurosceptics. The 2nd referendum meme got shot down. People are slowly realising that Britain is going to leave.

Wew

>31°C on Tuesday

They just had another standoff a few days ago

Brexit isn't going to happen, is it? Why haven't you left the EU? What excuses are they telling you to ignore the vote?

Sturgeon can go on about having a veto over Article 50 all she wants, doesn't change the fact that she's literally wrong.

>the eternal Pict
there's like 500k of them left in the highland reserves

we're all anglos up here now

If he's so nice why is he attacking people

>In the wake of this improper display Larry has resigned
>his replacement as the Chief Mouser to the Cabinet Office Lenny says he hopes fill the massive boots of Larry

Yet for some reason they're always low life Muslims

It has to be a joke at this point.

Lads I've really fucked my shit up.

I decided to get back in shape and go on a big bike ride today. I left the house at 8 this morning and I'm still not home, I'm exhausted and starving in the middle of the countryside with no money and no one to pick me up.

I'm about an hour from home I honestly don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do, I might walk it, I'm sunburnt and have a massive headache, feel like Vince Vaughn in True Detective when he walks through that desert desu.

Politics related: countryside is beautiful lads, get rid of wind turbines.

Euroscepticism had been sharply on the rise since the vote. EU collapse soon

They were all CIS MALES!

CIVIL WAR WHEN!

CATS OUT CORGIES IN

Cardiff from Aberdeen

I really do like mortality man but he needs to step back and take a look at the bigger picture.

do people actually delude themselves into thinking this? Fags are still a very small amount of the population

Palmerstone was just trying to defend his territory.

Palmer was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

>May has said it means Brexit, foreign secretary AND trade minister are Eurosceptics
Deluded, May is a remainer

>The union is very important to me
>We're a UNIONist party
>Which is why I will not enact Article 50 until we can convince our Scottish and Northern Irish brothers-in-arms that leaving the EU is the best option

>Steel industry is finished either way thanks to the Chinese

Except the tory government of the UK went out of their way to veto the EU tariffs on Chinese steel.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tata-steel-uk-government-accused-of-failing-to-protect-british-workers-by-blocking-eu-plans-to-allow-a6962446.html

Yet according to Welsh retards leaving the EU and being under rule of the tories without the billions of pounds the EU give them is a good thing. Utter stupidity.

Man, Liz looks like she was fucking stacked back in the day.

Good on you for getting fit. Just walk home. Stop by a store on the way for some water. As for the sunburn: moisturizer all over that.

Phone a taxi and get it to an ATM then home if you're that desperate.

Don't give up. Just try and go in a circular route next time.

It's against the constitution to sidestep. He'd have to abdicate. He's far more likeable and based than people give him credit for.

Sorry lad, you're going to die.

Won't be difficult to do that. All you have to do is prove to them that they probably wouldn't get into the EU in their own anyway. Factor in the lack of currency, borders, competent leadership and you've got it.

He's not wrong, it is a common feature that needs to be looked in to. He's a bit obsessed though.

Labour's National Executive Committee has suspended all local party meetings until the leadership contest is finished. Ostensibly they claim this is to "prevent intimidation and violence" against anti-Corbyn MPs, which much of the media has swallowed, but in reality this is to prevent votes of No Confidence (which Eagle faced on 22nd July) and calls for deselection.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-suspends-local-party-meetings-after-national-executive-committe-ruling_uk_5785f8d8e4b08078d6e76d80

Drink pee, don't you watch bear grylls

>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-17/turnbull-discusses-possible-free-trade-deal-with-may/7636368

nice lads, jolly good

>Tfw used be 15 stone
>Biked up up and down the cut every day for a year
>Lose 5 stone
>End up with lose skin

corbyn's not gonna last long if the blairites are pulling out all the sly tricks.

I just hope he takes the party with him and causes a split.

Currently we need foreign steel to support our ship building, nothing has ruled out a reinvigoration of our steel industry if we create internal production lines as the Germans, especially on the back of a falling over valued £ making our goods more disireable on the world market

*loose

Lefties cucks are angry about this, kek.

You have to do what Bear Grylls would do in this situation.

Drink your own piss.

Cardiff is enriched mate, sorry to tell you.

How are you dealing with it britbros? I cant handle it.

She's high test, but don't have bad thoughts about her user, only respect

>tfw front of the queue

Are they?? Why on earth would they be angry about a trade deal??

I agree, but her be more public now if that was his plan, to take the crown, he's far more interested in following his rural invigoration programmes on the scale he does now, not ruling

Where as William is clearly being groomed in the spotlight

Nah I wouldn't dare get a boner over young Liz, she was a real beauty though.

Because it goes against their doom-laden narrative

Because the UK isn't exploding

No really, I'm serious m8. They think it's ridiculous

It's cloudy and windy where I am, so pretty easily.

I'm going to die on Tuesday though

Identity politics. They don't care about the health of the nation l they know is that They don't like being proven wrong

because remainers were the only ones with the facts and every leave voter was misled by lies, they are disappointed the UK hasn't devolved into war and poverty like they knew it would (because they are smarter and have the facts)

Reminder to ignore the Ellipsis Poster.

I implore the entirety of Sup Forums and the rest of the teenager internet to open up a dictionary and study the word "aesthetics".

You think you sound smart, but you're outing yourself as so fucking stupid.

They'd rather the UK is kill so that they can be smug and tell others leaving is bad.
Remember, they don't care about the 'racist' UK.

Not well, always hated hot weather. I've also done so much driving this weekend that my right arm now looks like I stole it from a spic.

Aesthetics is a noun and adjective. It's adjective is used to describe something that looks nice, and it's noun discusses how a thing looks.

>Serbians lecturing Englishmen on the English language
P O E T R Y

here's a question for all of you racist bigots.
if leaving the EU was a good idea, how come every celebrity backed remain?
checkmate atheists

If all your monarchs were like Liz, we would never have rebelled. A cruel trick to learn that our democracy eventually produced worse tyrants than your monarchy.

Why is she so perfect?

N E W H I T C H
>N E W H I T C H

Hitchens Clashes With Lord West Over Trident
>Hitchens Clashes With Lord West Over Trident

lbc.co.uk/hitchens-clashes-with-lord-west-over-trident---133902
>lbc.co.uk/hitchens-clashes-with-lord-west-over-trident---133902

g8 OP 10/10

Stupid woman hoping to punish Leave voters.

They so desperately want Brexit to fail, they'd rather the pound dropped to 50c and we all fall into breadlines than admit they were wrong to protect their EU sinecures at our expense.

Londoners are getting a completely screwed view of things, too. My one London m8 left honestly thinks the sky is falling atm.

Purple uniform instead of red.
Mmmmm, interesting.
I reckon the Royal Family should wear purple instead of red, since it's the colour of royalty.

>tfw no brit/pol/ gf

Who won?

Stop posting shit colourisation jobs

Does Peter Hitchens love Islam or something

hard to have a /britpol/ gf when there's no girls here

She's stoic, William will be the same

OY VEY

GOOD GOY