Whats it like to be poor?

whats it like to be poor?

>even though half our state is composed of Mexicans who just hopped the border we still have more money than yuropoors on average

HOWLING

t. California

>only places to beat the US are not part of the EU
this makes me upset

>UK poorer than Louisiana

Like not being free

what is it like living in a totalitarian shithole?

Too bad that "disposable" income goes towards things the all those EU states receive for free

Very shitty.

dunno im not brazilian

Come here and I'll show you

>iceland that low
how old is this map?
no chance we're below the UK

>free

If we need something, we buy it. Meanwhile yuros are forced to pay for things they don't need 90% of the time in order to support the Migrants bulls and turks who are fucking their gfs.

like this

>tfw live in top 20

would kill myself if I was european

Since I've never been poor I'm also quite curious

Household or individual?

>mfw higher than cali

> An American makes in one (1) day what I make wageslaving my arse for a whole month

it's already taken off the disposable income

I'm sure it's household like most of these figures.

Great, considering I don't have to work for my money snd it's enough to live on.

who else /0 disposable money/

Nice selfie Juan

*throws banana*

that's depressing lad, hope things get better

whats is like being the offspring of a drunken Spaniard raping African slaves?

I think this is a ppp measure. Naturally you're at a disadvantage.

They're not rich because they're not in the EU. They're not in the EU because they're rich.

Fukken rules man

at least your surrounded by latinas
also 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck

I've always wondered how much money do americans (or other foreigners) have readily available on their bank accounts and savings. Like how much money is left after they paid for the important things.

I got around 35k€ after working for 2 years and a half. I'm putting between 800 and 1000€ on the side every month. I'm considered middle class (net income between 15k€ and 30k€).

In the Midwest you get a lot because the cost of living is so low. If I work a job paying 40k a year I could easily have the stereotypical america dream life. I'm planning to go much cheaper and get a 30k 2 bed home so I can retire by 30 though.

I put 600-800€ on the side. Could easily put more, but I like to enjoy the life once in a while

Tell me your plans for how you will retire so young

I could also put more but my rent+bills budget is around 700€ per month, food is 200€, and I spend a couple hundred euros on niceties (restaurants, hobbies) every month.

>tfw born into a wealthy family

>readily available on their bank accounts and savings
Apparently, not much.

In USSR we live 9 persons in one appartment and thought it's normal...

>also 80% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck

how do they spend their money on?

guns

guns, even AR are quite cheap

>americans think they are rich because some rich oligarch lives in their state
scary

his graph is median, not average

and bud light. Its even cheaper to eat at McDolans than cook for yourself.

We save about $1000 a month, I'm a housewife tho.

Food, rent, transportation, health insurance, daycare whatever. Poor people also smoke a ton of heavily sin-taxed cigs.

>not even on the list
life's ok here though

Fucking hell. How do they do if they have any emergency ?

one could think with a hire and fire labor market you would save more

You adjust your discretionary spending for the month or ask friends/relatives.

What's it like living in a favela?

Do you get helminth infections a lot?

>discretionary
if you plan on buying a camera for 2000 USD?
do americans save or do they use their credit card?

They go into debt. Hard debt. Ignore because he's wrong. America is built off of debt slaves.

is the UK really poorer than louisiana? that's just sad if true.

Americans do save, mostly for retirement though afaik (and poor people can't do that).
Discretionary is all your fun/entertainment money. I spend a couple hundred bucks a month on alcohol easy for example, plus eating out and taking weekend trips. Cut that and I'd have $400 emergency. Same thing for people who buy tons of games or clothes or whatever else.

Nah bullshit. For a $400 emergency as shown here: 53% would be able to pay straight away, 10% would sell something, 13% use friends/family (ie not "slavers"), 14% would not pay (also bad).

20% would go into debt of some kind, but not all debt is equivalent to slavery.

Built on debt slaves nothing.