BLACK MALE KIDNAPS MARRIED WHITE FEMALE FROM CONVENIENCE STORE AND EXECUTES HER IN A CEMETARY

>Cobb said he believed Mathis abducted Longoria from the U-Pak-It South parking lot around 7 a.m., and then for "unknown reasons" drove her to an area cemetery near Terry Wallace Memorial Park. At the cemetery, Mathis shot her in the head and left her for dead, Cobb said.

hannapub.com/franklinsun/news/updated-suspect-arrested-in-winnsboro-shooting/article_0c936900-4b87-11e6-ad2e-27ec065d4125.html

pastebin.com/wfs991QT

This happened just yesterday morning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
pagesix.com/2016/02/14/mark-zuckerberg-has-16-bodyguards-at-his-home/
cbs2iowa.com/news/local/dbq-murder-victim-church-secretary
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/
youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0
youtube.com/watch?v=uwYWJRfjL_U
foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/bored-oklahoma-teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-killing-australian-baseball-player.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumped.

Can't wait for Obama to condemn this fucking barbaric nigger.

This is the future America chose.

Then kill a nigger in return.

Use a .308 through a R700 and remove them. Enough is enough lad..

>Condemn
But this is Obama's son

Top jokes mate

I keep reading these horrorstories of niggers being niggers.

Don't these people fight back with nails and teeth or do they get drugged / knocked out ?

Let me guess, no media pick up on this ?

If you share your country with chimps you always gotta be on your guard.

he dindu nuffin

1:1 is not an adequate ratio.

1:10000 is a start.

KILL ALL NIGGERS.

>her
>white

She looks like a turk.

She worked at the local hardware store started and owned by her family that I've bought stuff from countless times.

Area is in Northeast Louisiana and apparently last night in the Wal-Mart parking lot, nogs were circling around in their cars protesting officer involved shootings.

louisiana is such an unbelievable shithole. even if there were no black people there, it'd be a terrible place to live

You start.

F

There was no vagina/penis touching involved?

And whites still vote Democrat lol

>only in murrifatland

You don't know a goddamn thing about Louisiana.

>niggers

>no media pick up on this
Correct, because it would be racism.
Same with that family that was executed in Ohio on a farm by Mexicans. You didn't hear about that, did you? Because it would be racism to report murder of the perpetrator is non-white

>Don't these people fight back with nails and teeth or do they get drugged / knocked out ?

Who, the niggers? Yes, a nigger never goes peacefully. Imagine a man size tard-baby with retard strength throwing a full fit tantrum, then cover them in feces and grease. That is a typical nigger.

To a nigger, the word "unarmed" means "he din't have no AK." The kike media has reported niggers being "unarmed" who had everything from knives to small handguns.

A nigger also refuses to obey any "white law." That is why they always dindu nuffin. All they did was break white law, so dey gudboys. However, stepping on a nigger's shoes or "snitching" (aka. cooperating in any way with the police) is an offense punishable by death among the nigger community.

Niggers basically have their own version of Sharia. Jungle Law.

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

The Jew lies. The Nigger obeys their masters.

>Gas the kikes, race war now.

Race War when?

BURN THE COAL

Shame. She's pretty cute for an American.

>The Jew lies. The Nigger obeys their masters.

You won't get to the rulers unless you sort their body guards out first m8

I don't get it either. I watched all of the presidential debates and on the democratic side they were all pandering to dindus and saying things like pic related.
Or recently when Shillary blamed "whitey" for the murders of the police officers.

>Longoria
>White

Not true. New Orleans is a fantastic city.

Yes! Finally a fellow brother with my kind of thinking. 1:1 is a start at least, but yes, 1:10000 is a goal desired.

With what you turknigger? My cock?

Give me a Rem700, flight tickets and i'll do it. Not hard, just with what logistics? I'm a NEET for fucks sake...

>Area is in Northeast Louisiana and apparently last night in the Wal-Mart parking lot, nogs were circling around in their cars protesting officer involved shootings.

You need more than just to make that claim; if there are links to BLM/etc, it should be firmly established. Any local reports or pictures/witnesses of that activity?

I wonder if that angle will get any investigation

There is one permanently, but whites are the only side not fighting.

Shit...

I've looked into the situation a bit

Even if a possible race war will end just like the turkey coup it would be your only hope to regain control over these savages openly butchering your people with little consequence.

Is it because white american identity is too weak to survive or fight back that you don't see this ?
Or is american identity already near mexican tier ?

Deeply worried from my mountain resort here brahs

The kike doesn't live within fifty miles of a nigger sanctuary city, and the busses don't run out that far.

The kikerbergs rely entirely on well-paid mercenaries, not niggers, for protection. They live in walled fortresses. Jewberg spends more money to defend his gold than the US spends on the entire Secret Service detail defending the President.

They burn down just the same. A few dozen men is all it would take.

pagesix.com/2016/02/14/mark-zuckerberg-has-16-bodyguards-at-his-home/

Exactly

murrifats post on here all the time how dad niggers are yet in a country with easy access to guns and media to tell them what's happening the votes for liberal never drop.

Even in cucked Europe hard right parties are making huge gains

Has anyone ever stopped and thought about how obsessed other races are with our women? It seems only natural to be most attracted to your own race from a biological point of view since freely being able to travel the world is still a relatively new thing. Nevertheless all other races are just obsessed with our women. I think it's pretty pathetic tbqh

;_;

also

>hurr blacks aren't the problem white women are the problem

who actually believes this?

it's about getting back at the white man and looking better in front of your boys

They look like Bernie voters. Who cares.

>New ā€¯everyone tuck your pants into your socks" Orleans

the media literally never reports on nigger crimes, but if a white guy ever crosses the street to avoid a nigger gang it's a national crisis.

we are worse than Sweden, but you would never know it

>Niggers ruining small towns
I know that feel. This was just last Fall in my hometown.
cbs2iowa.com/news/local/dbq-murder-victim-church-secretary

tl;dr version - Some thug breaking into cars ran across a pensioner out for an early morning walk. He dragged her off the sidewalk, beat her, raped her, and then caved her head in with a cinderblock.

When the police interviewed him he said "She was in the wrong place at the wrong time." and that "He didn't have anything better to do at the time."

... Julian Castro's HUD Department is now importing these little rays of Chicago sunshine into our state by the thousands under threat of pulling as much as a billion dollars worth of federal funding from the state.

>wow, looks just like Scarlett Johansson if she had darker skin
>t. Onision

I didn't choose it.

You underestimate our abilities in gorilla warfare.

Seriously,is that female?

We need to start killing liberals.

Nigger detected. New orleans is a nigger infested shit hole and is on the top 50 most dangerous cities in the world list. After katrina hit all those worthless niggers flooded Houston and suprise suprise the crime rate went through the roof

The woods and swamps in Louisiana are what make the state great

just fuck my shit up

Have you even been here recently? What the fuck are you talking about? They imported rapefugees and now we have to avoid places at night. fuck off raheem

>16 bodyguards

I wonder what kind of background checks they do on those guys? Imagine if we could get a plant in there. We could find out what kind of anime zuckerberg masturbates to.

And no one outside this fucking cuck chamber will ever hear about this.

The media will not cover it and you faggots won't even post this on social media.

The white race is the most pathetic race on this planet.

>When the police interviewed him he said "She was in the wrong place at the wrong time." and that "He didn't have anything better to do at the time."

i.e. "The Nigger Defense." Lawyers have realized that it's almost impossible to charge a nigger with any sort of bias crime because niggers do not have the intelligence to plan.

"Your honor, my client is a nigger... niggers don't think" is used as a defense against malice aforethought.

They're literally wild animals.

"Unknown Reasons"

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

Highly recommended reading.

Shut up you cunt. Pathetic swedish cuck. Go kill yourself seriously.

This is the future you chose.

Whites should have left these slaves with their black slave masters back in Africa and picked the cotton themselves.

Instead, you had to put profits over intelligence.

Is there anywhere in the USA that doesnt have this problem?

I am happy my town only has about 5 nigs in it, and they are not hood rats.

Even in England we have problems with blacks committing gun crime in our cities, and we cant even defend ourselves.

She's also still alive after being shot in the head if anyone missed that part.

The scariest part is that it worked. The case went before one of our town's more liberal judges and last month she ruled that Betwell was incompetent to stand trial.

He beat, raped, and brutally murdered one of the little old church secretary's from my parish and instead of spending the rest of his life in prison he gets to live in a cushy mental hospital.

>an unknown person
gee who could it be???

I remember watching documentary about them. All those white people saying that wasnt racially motivated crime.

>2/10 made me reply

I never understood the affection for nola. It truly is a shithole.

Why doesnt trump talk about black people?

Jungle savages, I get it they rape and murder for the fun of it, not unlike our chav underclass in many ways.

White liberals and even conservatives defending them need to be put to the sword

youtube.com/watch?v=RvYhu5m7Yh0

This will probably get local media coverage and the rest of the country will never hear about it. Thanks, (((national media))). Keep ridiculing Swedes, fellow Ameribros. Pay no attention to our own cucked situation.

>whites

the only people who profited were the slave owners

the rest of whites were screwed by slavery because it reduced wages

>white drug dealers murder by mexican drug dealers

Not this homosexual nigger lover again.

Stop posting this shit, bitch.

>"unknown reasons"
I know the reason

he is a feral nigger.

Lmao Nawlins has a higher murder rate than Detroit.

>kidnapped

Kek is that what they call it today? Yes, yes he totally didn't know her before.

D I A M O N D S

no he didn't. you pussies are way to soft to fight diabetes let alone a war. just because you shot your AR off the back deck while you grill up some hot dogs doesn't mean your a navy seal. when push comes to shove you'll take the path of least resistance and stay fat and complacent.

>Is there anywhere in the USA that doesnt have this problem?
There *were* plenty of places like that in the US. The problem is that the Obama Administration got it in their heads that the way to "fix" racism and racial inequality in America was by forcing blacks into predominantly white communities.

All states have local programs set up to provide assistance for state residents in need of low-income housing - people who might be in-between jobs, recovering from substance abuse or mental health problems, victims of storm, fire, or flood damage, etc. And as you might, naturally, expect - these programs are all designed to give preference to in-state residents first.

Around the country there have been instances of the HUD coming in and declaring a state or county's low-income housing programs to be in violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (racial discrimination) on the basis that, essentially, a state that's 90+ percent White giving preference to its own residents first is racist.

These programs all receive some federal funding from the HUD and they've been using this as leverage to effectively blackmail states into rewriting their housing program laws under threat of Title VII lawsuits. Forcing them to give preference to... basically whoever HUD tells them to.

For Eastern Iowa - this means blacks from inner city Chicago. For Vermont, this means blacks from inner city New York and Boston. For Idaho it means Syrian refugees. And so on.

Not surprisingly all of the cases where this has happened have seen huge spikes in homicide, sexual assault, and property crime rates. But the administration seems determined to not only continue this practice, but ensure that efforts redouble under a Clinton administration.

They were probably fucking tbqh and when she had her fill of the bbc she broke up with him and he couldnt handle it.

it's not the future we deserve, but it's the one we need right now

>the moment when the burger realizes he was never white by non-american standards

Someone post that "Wanted" poster of """white americans""".

We already tried the most peaceful, nonviolent resolution for the race issue, but yankee rabble-rousers but a stop to it. Well, now we have to live with it and we're the generation that will see the real problems happen.

fucking hate niggers this is a war whether all of you cucks realize it or not

RACE WARNOW

>RACE WAR NOW
RACE WAR NOW
>RACE WAR NOW
>NOW

God bless George Wallace for his valiant efforts.

Death is too good for the nigger in chief.

He needs to spend the rest of his life paralyzed from the neck down.

He was memeing you dip.

Wrong flag Sven, you should probably lay off the somali semen for a few days.

no, strapped down and his skin pulled off slowly until he passes away many years from now

Because the police got a call for from the justice department telling them to cover up the rape.

>BLACK MALE KIDNAPS MARRIED WHITE FEMALE FROM CONVENIENCE STORE AND EXECUTES HER IN A CEMETARY

I'm really not in the mood for this shit today! It's fucking Sunday! What is wrong with those people? What would make you do a thing like that?

I'm fucking tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwYWJRfjL_U

That poor babyfaced man will never be able to find another girl to replace that qt.

This is why, as a white male, you must be fit, armed, and of a martial mindset. White women should also be armed and capable of effectively defending themselves in such situations.

The difference between a dead criminal nigger and a dead quality white woman, is a $400 handgun and a fighting pistol class. That's it.

>What would make you do a thing like that?
Niggers, even as young as 15 or less, randomly shoot passersby just because they're bored.

foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/bored-oklahoma-teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-killing-australian-baseball-player.html

The left needs to wake the fuck up and realize they are nothing but absolute subhuman scum that are not fit for any society except their own jungle.

>meanwhile all whitey can do is start online petitions and type angrily on a kantonese comics board

>kidnapping
>black man

Literally impossible. Kidnapping = Abduction + Power

Blacks have no power in this country so they can't kidnap

Not quite there yet

Been trying to get my wife to carry for months now. Surprised her with a glock 42 and everything. She isn't listening. I show her news stories like this all the time and tell her she's a dumbass.

on the bright side this Obamanation will be gone forever in less than a year and we can undo all of his bullshit.

Why would the media pick up on it? It doesn't fit the narrative that only whites commit crime and only blacks are being killed

stop right there, lest you give the sjw's any new "funny" ideas
(no, really - wouldn't be their most outlandish argument yet)

>SCORE: 1
>CURRENT HI-SCORE: 84
>HEADSHOTS: 1
>ACCURACY: 100%
>AN HERO BONUS POINTS: 0
>OVERALL GRADE: C-

here's a (you) since you haven't got one yet Italy...

poor Italy...